Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Realistic trade packages for Joel Embiid

Three team deal,

Embiid to Bucks

Brook Lopez, Erzan Ilyasova, D.J. Wilson and DeMar DeRozan to Sixers

Al Horford, Sterling Brown (S&T), 1st from Sixers and 2x2nd (both via Indy) from Bucks to Spurs

Another one, same teams

Joel Embiid to Bucks,

Eric Bledsoe, Ersan Ilyasova, D.J. Wilson, Trey Lyles (waived after trade) and DeMar DeRosan to Sixers,

Al Horford, Josh Richardson, Sterling Brown + 4x2nd (two from Sixers, two from Bucks via Indy) to Spurs.

hell no and hell no... we wont trade embiid for trash just to build around simmons and selling him for 10 cents on the dollar... You roll with your team and add some shooters in the draft or for the minimum and go with a new coach

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    hell no and hell no... we wont trade embiid for trash just to build around simmons and selling him for 10 cents on the dollar... You roll with your team and add some shooters in the draft or for the minimum and go with a new coach
    Embiid will be traded to a contending team, he will refuse to go just anywhere, the team that can move Hortford from the Sixers will be able to land Embiid.

This is the 1st priority for the Sixers now... how to get rid of Horford's contract, the return they get back from Embiid comes 2nd.

EDIT: This season the Sixers will be dumping salary, lots of salary.
    Last edited by mouseslept; 08-24-2020 at 05:19 AM.

Lol why would the Sixers trade for more guys that can't shoot?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

I heard someone say one time that Simmons and Embiid were the next Shaq and Kobe lmao! What a falloff. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Lol why would the Sixers trade for more guys that can't shoot?
    I guess you think they can get better back than Bledsoe + Derozan + Ilyasova + Wilson to trade Embiid and get rid of Horford's contract... Share your knowledge with us then, don't keep us in the dark!

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo Naes View Post
    I heard someone say one time that Simmons and Embiid were the next Shaq and Kobe lmao! What a falloff. Sad.
    Embiid may not be Shaq or Giannis, but (when healthy) he is better than AD alright...

Quote Originally Posted by mouseslept View Post
    I guess you think they can get better back than Bledsoe + Derozan + Ilyasova + Wilson to trade Embiid and get rid of Horford's contract... Share your knowledge with us then, don't keep us in the dark!
    That’s not what I think at all. I just want to know why you think they’d want to trade for players who can’t shoot?

That’s not what I think at all. I just want to know why you think they’d want to trade for players who can’t shoot?
    Who is that can't shoot?

LOL- these trades dont look all that realistic. It would be tough for a team to absorb both embids contract and horfords without sending back a few bad contracts just to make it work. If a team is taking horfords contract- the 76ers arent getting a star player in return.

Quote Originally Posted by mouseslept View Post
    Who is that can't shoot?
    I should clarify that I was referring to 3 balls because Philly is already a team that lacks 3 point shooting. DeRozan is a god awful 3 point shooter and Splash Mountain is pretty bad as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

I should clarify that I was referring to 3 balls because Philly is already a team that lacks 3 point shooting. DeRozan is a god awful 3 point shooter and Splash Mountain is pretty bad as well.
    Aaaah... ok!

Embiid to the Oklahoma City Thunder...Embiid to OKC and pairing him up with CP3

Thunder trade Shai Gilgeous Alexander, Steven Adams and 3 first round draft picks

A big 3 of Embiid, Schroder and CP3

Embiid to the Portland Trail Blazers for CJ McCollum, Jusuf Nurkic, Gary Trent Jr and a 1st round pick to the Sixers; Blazers pair up Embiid with Carmelo, Whiteside and Lillard...pretty formidable

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast