Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 61
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,989
    A realistic trade for Embiid comes packaged with another big contract, Harris. Same way Simmons max next year comes packaged with Horford in a trade. Only way you get one player and no other contract is if they are coming to my team.

    1st round exit is brutal but injuries and the bubble is a different situation. Next year might only be a 50 game season. If Sixers can land a player like Bam or Sabonis at the very least then look at trades. Maybe a healthy Simmons and new coach is all the Sixers need?

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    A realistic trade for Embiid comes packaged with another big contract, Harris. Same way Simmons max next year comes packaged with Horford in a trade. Only way you get one player and no other contract is if they are coming to my team.

    1st round exit is brutal but injuries and the bubble is a different situation. Next year might only be a 50 game season. If Sixers can land a player like Bam or Sabonis at the very least then look at trades. Maybe a healthy Simmons and new coach is all the Sixers need?
    I'm sorry friend, but I can't understand a word of what you are talking about... If you are actually talking about anything. In any case, no Adebayo or Sabonis are available for trade and no trade that adds up to 60M or so can be done between two teams but it will require a 3rd team to take a good part of the load (and to be payed for its services of "eating" salary).

    Additionally if two teams are both above the apron, they can't have a transaction happening between them at all...

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,670
    Philadelphia 76ers receive: Bam Adebayo ($5.2 million), Tyler Herro ($3.8 million)

    Miami Heat receive: Joel Embiid ($29.5 million)

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,851
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Philadelphia 76ers receive: Bam Adebayo ($5.2 million), Tyler Herro ($3.8 million)

    Miami Heat receive: Joel Embiid ($29.5 million)
    I hope not
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,670
    Or since the Knicks need a big hope of attracting superstars then you do everything you can to get Embiid over to New York

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,266
    Lol at Philly even remotely entertaining either of those offers

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,632
    The 76ers can still get better at the fringes and balance their roster by trading Harris or Horford, along with a young asset(s) such as , Korkmaz, Milton, Zhaire or even Thybulle, depending on how good a return you want. I still stand by my proposal of McCollum for Harris and Milton.
    I can also see some logic in trading Embiid for the right assets. Let's expand the Portland trade to Embiid and Scott for McCollum, Nurkic, Simons and a future first-rounder. The 76ers get back an ace, all star-level shooter, a great young center the same age as Embiid and a promising young guard. The Blazers get a second alpha and their best center since Walton, along with a tough stand-in at power forward to back up Collins. Then there's the pick if things fall apart for Portland.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,851
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    The 76ers can still get better at the fringes and balance their roster by trading Harris or Horford, along with a young asset(s) such as , Korkmaz, Milton, Zhaire or even Thybulle, depending on how good a return you want. I still stand by my proposal of McCollum for Harris and Milton.
    I can also see some logic in trading Embiid for the right assets. Let's expand the Portland trade to Embiid and Scott for McCollum, Nurkic, Simons and a future first-rounder. The 76ers get back an ace, all star-level shooter, a great young center the same age as Embiid and a promising young guard. The Blazers get a second alpha and their best center since Walton, along with a tough stand-in at power forward to back up Collins. Then there's the pick if things fall apart for Portland.
    Rumors of LMA back to Portland in the near future also.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,670
    But other teams Embiid would be downright scary on

    Golden State Warriors
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Brooklyn Nets
    Indiana Pacers
    Washington Wizards

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,362
    Warriors trade Wiggins, Green & #2
    Warriors get Embiid & Horford

    76ers trade Embiid & Horford
    76ers get Wiggins, Green & #2

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,362
    Oubre, Ayton & #10 for Embiid

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    26,180
    Why are the Spurs getting such a haul

    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Philadelphia 76ers receive: Bam Adebayo ($5.2 million), Tyler Herro ($3.8 million)

    Miami Heat receive: Joel Embiid ($29.5 million)


    I can see either GS or Portland trading for him.







    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    I hope not
    Herro getting traded...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNWNLvM1-Us
    Last edited by Dade County; 08-25-2020 at 11:50 PM.







    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    16,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Philadelphia 76ers receive: Bam Adebayo ($5.2 million), Tyler Herro ($3.8 million)

    Miami Heat receive: Joel Embiid ($29.5 million)
    Too much. Back when we had bad contracts like Waiters or JJ, maybe. But you can't give them 2 future perennial All-Stars AND cap relief. No way. Too lopsided.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •