Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Dude is a garbage HC lol he played with Kobe and MJ though, so there's that.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    At least we didnít hire Nash.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    At least we didnít hire Nash.
    Fair point [emoji23]

Thank goodness. Heís overrated.
    How is he overrated?

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    How is he overrated?
    Good college coach that Philly people have massively overrated on one NCAA Title. That year he caught lightning in a bottle of an upperclassman laiden team in a weak one-and-done year. Heís never had to manage strong egos and star players. If we were rebuilding Iíd be more understanding. But ready for the next step? Nope.

Good college coach that Philly people have massively overrated on one NCAA Title. That year he caught lightning in a bottle of an upperclassman laiden team in a weak one-and-done year. Heís never had to manage strong egos and star players. If we were rebuilding Iíd be more understanding. But ready for the next step? Nope.
    He won 2 titles in 3 years, I'd say that's more than catching lightning in a bottle.

You say he's a good college coach then you throw shade at him calling him overrated in the same sentence instead of giving respect where it's due. Your not in that locker room so you don't know what egos he's had to deal with. You don't know him or what he's ready for obviously he's had interest from several NBA teams. So somebody in the NBA believes he's ready. I don't know what your trying to say other than talk down on Jay Wright.

I always like Brett Brown. He endured ALOT in Philly and kept it pretty cool.

Aside from that, Lue would be a good candidate for young Sixer squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    You say he's a good college coach then you throw shade at him calling him overrated in the same sentence instead of giving respect where it's due. Your not in that locker room so you don't know what egos he's had to deal with. You don't know him or what he's ready for obviously he's had interest from several NBA teams. So somebody in the NBA believes he's ready. I don't know what your trying to say other than talk down on Jay Wright.
    Well he himself said he didnít want to be considered and sounds like he wasnít really asked the way he put it.

IF Billy Donovan and the Thunder decides to part ways he would be my top choice. Don't know how I feel if Ty Lue is the guy though.

https://www.espn.com/olympics/story/...ic-games-coach

He's out as the Australian National team HC too.

Sergi Oliva out with the 76ers, headed to the Jazz.

76ers fans, be thankful. That dude is who really threw a wrench in the progress of the franchise. $60 million in cap wasted, by listening to that fool. Horrible rotations/line-ups, night in and night out, listening to that fool.

I'd like Brett Brown to join the Warriors staff if he's not looking for an immediate job as a HC.

Elton Brand still having a job makes me question my life choices, seriously.

How do hand out $180 to Tobias Harris to give you the same 15 PPG in the playoffs he's been giving every team he played for? That was easily a top 5 horrible contract as soon as it was signed, and he did that after handing Horford a horrid deal.

Wow, just wow. Not only does he have a job, he probably makes more than I'll ever make in my lifetime. Lol!

Anyone else has to be better.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678