Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 119
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    25,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    As a Sixers fan its been very frustrating for last couple of season. Can NEVER seems to get out of the 2nd round and this year they got swept by the Celtics. Brand and Brown both should be fired!
    To be fair, they would've made it past the 2nd round last year if they were facing any other team in the East.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    56,441

    Brett Brown likely done in Philly

    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I know weíre about to see a ton of ďhit piecesĒ against Brown in the coming days, and Butler questioning Brown doesnít concern me. But this thing about the text exchange from Butler gives insight into what heís like:

    ??!? All I saw was that it said Ben didnít like a text Jimmy sent. What insight are you getting from that?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 08-24-2020 at 07:25 AM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    56,441
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Sixers need to lose Brand too. Horford contract was easily one of the stupidest deals last summer.

    Could have gone after Kemba or Brogdon, but no. They insisted on continuing this idiotic sham with Simmons at PG.
    It was the stupidest move. Otherwise you are on the money


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,569
    yet i was the idiot for saying all of this 3 years ago by just watching what brown did lol

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    56,441

    Brett Brown likely done in Philly

    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    yet i was the idiot for saying all of this 3 years ago by just watching what brown did lol
    Thatís not why you are an idiot but it would be unfair to expect you to know that


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 08-24-2020 at 02:26 AM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    64,189
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    ??!? All I saw was that it said Ben didnít like a tweet Jimmy sent. What insight are you getting from that?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That heís a douche about things. Rather than take Ben aside and talk to him he sent a text to the entire team calling it out.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    56,441
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    That heís a douche about things. Rather than take Ben aside and talk to him he sent a text to the entire team calling it out.
    Lol we donít even know what he said.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    64,189
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Lol we donít even know what he said.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    According to the article he told Simmons he needed to play defense differently and he was taking the wrong assignments.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    56,441

    Brett Brown likely done in Philly

    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    According to the article he told Simmons he needed to play defense differently and he was taking the wrong assignments.
    Who cares


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    64,189
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Who cares


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would. Say it to my face, not in a text. Plus some guys that are top defenders might not like being told they aren't good enough.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    56,441
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I would. Say it to my face, not in a text. Plus some guys that are top defenders might not like being told they aren't good enough.
    You sound a little sensitive for team sports


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    64,189
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You sound a little sensitive for team sports


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Because I rather someone talk to me man to man rather than send a text to everyone? LOL.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    64,189
    Woj confirming this morning that Brett is very likely gone. Thinks that splitting Ben-Joel is a thing unlikely to happen, and that the organizational thought is to let a new coach have time with them together.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    56,441
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Because I rather someone talk to me man to man rather than send a text to everyone? LOL.
    Cause itís something you would talk about months later. This is something you are going to have roll your eyes at and move on if you work with people


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    64,189
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Cause itís something you would talk about months later. This is something you are going to have roll your eyes at and move on if you work with people


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That has 0 connection to "if you have a problem with something say it to my face". I don't get where you get that takeaway from what I said.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •