Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Rnc

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    And yet he wonders why I think his posts are mostly crap.
    It's because only your posts have true wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Aren't they one of the big bad wolves??

Afre you showing some sort of support for MS 13???
    Their minor in the landscape of gangs and specially terrorist groups like white supremacists that commit more murders in this country.

Their a huge problem out of this country.

Once again……
    I support anyone who is in the office pf the President of the United States. He is the leader of the country and deservers support.

Once again……
    I do not particularly like Trump the person. I wish someone else was the president by the dems have thrown up Hilly and now JoeB. Trump, as a prez, is a better choice.

Once again…
    As bad a person as Trump is, and as polarizing an\ individual as Trump is…I believe he aways has the best interests of the US in mind. The dems have the best interest of the dem party in mind. Big gifference.

Once again……
    I would have been happy if others would have "primaried" Trump for a second term but that joust does not happen for a sitting prez.

Once again……
    I would have voted for Tulsi or Kloby over Trump but the dems went with the Human Fog. Trump is the much better choice.

And school funding should come from the states, not the feds.
    You prefer him over Hillary....ok whatever. Over Biden though? His issue from the left is that he’s basically a pseudo republican. And he carries himself as an adult compared to Trump.

Not sure how he’s not better, but not what I want to get at. I’m curious, you say that as if the Dems could put up a good candidate that you would vote for over Trump.

Who would that be? Who in the entire Dem party would you take over Trump. Like ACTUALLY vote for.

Right. he really needs this job and its constant aggravation, its lack of freedom.. Anyone would be willing to give up 10 years of their rich privileged lives just for their ego and the chance to have constant aggravation. What's not to understand about that???

And you call me naive.
    Wait, are you seriously wondering why someone with an ego would want to have the job that is considered the most powerful person in the world?

Yes, you are very naive lol

Why would a narcissist want to have a job with titles like "leader of the free world", "most powerful person on the planet", "commander of the most powerful military on earth".

You seriously think someone with an ego would want titles like those??

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    You prefer him over Hillary....ok whatever. Over Biden though? His issue from the left is that he’s basically a pseudo republican. And he carries himself as an adult compared to Trump.

Not sure how he’s not better, but not what I want to get at. I’m curious, you say that as if the Dems could put up a good candidate that you would vote for over Trump.

Who would that be? Who in the entire Dem party would you take over Trump. Like ACTUALLY vote for.
    You really do not read well. You really don't.

I'll repeat the last paragraph in the post you are responding to. (Stay with me.)

Once again……
    I would have voted for Tulsi or Kloby over Trump but the dems went with the Human Fog. Trump is the much better choice.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Why would a narcissist want to have a job with titles like "leader of the free world", "most powerful person on the planet", "commander of the most powerful military on earth".

You seriously think someone with an ego would want titles like those??

And give up 10 years of his life……sorry, not buying it.

You really do not read well. You really don't.

I'll repeat the last paragraph in the post you are responding to. (Stay with me.)

Once again……
    In your eyes, what makes Trump better than Biden? Like, give me some political positions and ideals that differentiate the two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

And give up 10 years of his life……sorry, not buying it.
    Like I said, naive.

It's because only your posts have true wisdom.
    I see you failed your deductive reasoning course too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    In your eyes, what makes Trump better than Biden? Like, give me some political positions and ideals that differentiate the two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Geezus………

He always has the US interests in mind
    He doesn't let the US get pushed around (NATO Dues, UN Dues, Iran Nuke deal, TPP)
    Hard line on China
    He got us out of the Iran deal
    He got us out of the Paris green deal
    The Enterprise zones he started
    Attempt to talk to NoKo
    Low unempl
    Cut Taxes
    Booming economy
    What more do you want???

When it comes down to it, both parties pretty much want the same thing on major issues. The repubs, to me, cater to the country as a whole. Everyone can prosper and come along for the ride. Many howevewr, fail to get on the bus. The bus moves on without them, but the country advances.

The dems target particular groups and seem to feel there is need to put them on the bus. While they are waiting for people to get their *** moving (and this pretty much always happens) time and money are wasted. Forward progress is slowed. (This theory seems to be backed up by years of wasted money and useless programs.)

But that's just my opinion.

……………

In your eyes, what makes Pelosi er Biden better than Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I see you failed your deductive reasoning course too.
    Right.

Just couldn't be you.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Like I said, naive.
    Yes, you are.

But JoeB……he's not feeding an ego, though, is he. 47 years of accomplishing nothing and he hangs around.

But you're not voting for a guy with a big ego. Not you.

Get real.
    Last edited by Sluggo1; 08-25-2020 at 02:24 PM.

Yes, you are.
    I see your comebacks come from the last grade you completed in school: 4th.

Geezus………

He always has the US interests in mind
    He doesn't let the US get pushed around (NATO Dues, UN Dues, Iran Nuke deal, TPP)
    Hard line on China
    He got us out of the Iran deal
    He got us out of the Paris green deal
    The Enterprise zones he started
    Attempt to talk to NoKo
    Low unempl
    Cut Taxes
    Booming economy
    What more do you want???

When it comes down to it, both parties pretty much want the same thing on major issues. The repubs, to me, cater to the country as a whole. Everyone can prosper and come along for the ride. Many howevewr, fail to get on the bus. The bus moves on without them, but the country advances.

The dems target particular groups and seem to feel there is need to put them on the bus. While they are waiting for people to get their *** moving (and this pretty much always happens) time and money are wasted. Forward progress is slowed. (This theory seems to be backed up by years of wasted money and useless programs.)

But that's just my opinion.

……………

In your eyes, what makes Pelosi er Biden better than Trump?

You need to update your propaganda bullet points.

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast