Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Rnc

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    You fail to realize the things he accomplishes isn't what a lot of Americans think are good things, like the things Sluggo brought up and I shot down in my post. If you think his actions in the middle east has eased the tensions there or revoking environmental policies has help, well, I might be too much of a leftist to agree.
    Show me anyone who has eased tensions in the Middle East. Frankly, I doubt if that could be done by anyone. It is one of the world's incurable headaches. One of the worst things that ever happened to this planet was discovering oil there . Once oil was discovered there, we have to pay attention to them. Before that none cared what the did.

Why couldn't all the oil have been in Australia???

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    How does he have US interests in mind by trying to push states to open long before they are ready? How about in not sanctioning Russia and Putin for issuing bounties on US troops?
    How is he not getting pushed around and relegated to the kid's table of global diplomacy? We are being excluded from trade deals and other treaties that are giving other countries the chance to become global leaders. Both friends (Germany) and adversaries (Russia and China).
    His hardline on China has bit us in the ***. The tariffs caused massive job loses across the country because tariffs are never paid by China. They are paid by US consumers.
    And because we left the Iran deal, we have no means of verifying that Iran is complying with international agreements and we've already seen that they are once again developing the tools for a bomb.
    Getting out of the Paris deal is going to lead to us dealing with the consequences of climate change more quickly and aggressively.
    He didn't invent enterprise zones.
    I'll give him credit for starting negotiations with NK but he didn't know what he was doing and it bit us in the ***.
    Unemployment was on the same track it had been for 10 years since we got out of the Great Receession. No real impact or change overall or for any specific segment of population.
    GGGGG-men has posted countless times that he didn't cut our taxes. He cut the wealthy's taxes.
    I don't see a booming economy and that's even before COVID. Are you talking about the stock market? Because that ain't the economy. That's the ruling class' economy.
    Awright…don't vote for him.

I don't like Biden but after Nov. we just might, might have someone who listen to the progressive views on environment, climate change, endless wars and changing the justice system. The last is the hail mary of hopes bordering on delusion.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

He always has the US interests in mind — not an accomplishment, if even true.
    He doesn't let the US get pushed around (NATO Dues, UN Dues, Iran Nuke deal, TPP) - meh. He has also helped us become a joke in the international community.
    Hard line on China - one of the only things of value here
    He got us out of the Iran deal - not a positive accomplishment
    He got us out of the Paris green deal — a downright heinous accomplishment
    The Enterprise zones he started - okay
    Attempt to talk to NoKo - all PR.
    Low unempl - oops. Not any more
    Cut Taxes - for the rich. Swell.
    Booming economy - Not from my porch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Show me anyone who has eased tensions in the Middle East. Frankly, I doubt if that could be done by anyone. It is one of the world's incurable headaches. One of the worst things that ever happened to this planet was discovering oil there . Once oil was discovered there, we have to pay attention to them. Before that none cared what the did.

Why couldn't all the oil have been in Australia???
    Never heard of the Camp Dave Accords under Jimmy Carter? You didn't like the Iranian Accord under Obama, but we were able to put a check on their nuclear capablility something that Trump sought and couldn't do with the north Korea. Really, anything someone does to ease the tenisons there will be consider as being weak by the bomb, bomb, bomb republicans.,

WE heighten the tensions there when Bush, McCain, Hillary, Pelosi push us to invade Iraq. Maybe if we haven't done that we wouldn't have so many headaches. Don't deny our culpability for the Middle East turmoil.
    Last edited by WES445; 08-25-2020 at 03:42 PM.

Never heard of the Camp Dave Accords under Jimmy Carter? You didn't like the Iranian Accord under Obama, but we were able to put a check on their nuclear capablility something that Trump sought and couldn't do with the north Korea. Really, anything someone does to ease the tenisons there will be consider as being weak by the bomb, bomb, bomb republicans.,

WE heighten the tensions there when Bush, McCain, Hillary, Pelosi push us to invade Iraq. Maybe if we haven't done that we wouldn't have so many headaches. Don't deny our culpability for the Middle East turmoil.
    Camp David accords was a nice try but somewhat ineffective.

The Iranian Accord under BO should be called the Iranian bribe. Anyone trusting Iran is an idiot. Same with trusting China. Throw Pakistan into that club.

The Middle East is unmanageable. If the US wasn't there, there probably would have been several wars by now. If we pull out of there tomorrow, I am fine with that. I could not care less what the do there.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    What in the holy **** balls is NewsBusters.org and where do you find this slop?

Googling now.....

Ahhh it’s an arm of Media Research Center. Of course it is.

Columbia Journalism Review called it “Propaganda Clothed As Critique”.

Unlike others on here I don’t think you should be censored or reprimanded for sources.

However I do think it’s worth pointing out how terrible this one is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did you even watch the video?

literally words from these people. it's in the link on video.
    this is yet another example where the source does not matter and makes no difference. what was quoted is directly on video.

who do you think is going to expose this, the media more leaning left? no chance.

direct quote from the people there on CNN..

Tim Scott there, I think he's, on the one hand, trying to reach out to black voters, but I think he's also there to give white voters who might be worried about voting for someone like Donald Trump, who has said all sorts of racist comments. It sort of, I think, Tim Scott and Nikki Haley are there to say, “Listen, maybe Donald Trump isn't as racist as you think he is or as racist as he often sounds because here’s Tim Scott praising him, here’s Nikki Haley praising him, and there are a number of other African-Americans woven thought tonight.”
    “How much do you think of some of this tonight was sort of giving permission to more moderate white voters that you know what, it's okay for you to vote for Donald Trump despite his rhetoric on his, you know, some of his racist rhetoric over the last three years,”
    “It's sort of an indirect appeal to white voters when you kind of put black issues, black people, black Republicans front and center, as we saw happen tonight.”
    this is just ******** from these people.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    And yet he wonders why I think his posts are mostly crap.

literally on video, but you don't want to actually find out the truth, you've admitted that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

The Iranian Accord under BO should be called the Iranian bribe. Anyone trusting Iran is an idiot. Same with trusting China. Throw Pakistan into that club.

The Middle East is unmanageable. If the US wasn't there, there probably would have been several wars by now. If we pull out of there tomorrow, I am fine with that. I could not care less what the do there.
    Which is ironic because we've cause several wars there.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Which is ironic because we've cause several wars there.
    And salvaged a few countries and prevented other wars, and kept the black juice flowing around the world

Do you ever root for the home team??? Appreciate what you have???

And salvaged a few countries and prevented other wars, and kept the black juice flowing around the world

Which ones did we salvage and what wars did we prevent? And yes I appreciate endless wars. sigh ANd rooting for the home team is best left to sport not when your country invade innocent country like Iraq, who once fought Iran for us. I guess no good deed goes on unpunish when our policies drifts.
    Last edited by WES445; 08-25-2020 at 04:18 PM.

See, you prove my point. Most people thought that the peace accord between Egypt and Isreal was a great accomplishment. It was such a powerful achievement that Sadat was assassinated for signing it in his home country. Isreal got land back and you call it ineffective. Yup, peace accord isn't your thing.
    Last edited by WES445; 08-25-2020 at 04:31 PM.

Just about every country in the middle east are at war, being bombed or had been bombed. How could it be worst if we haven't invade Iraq. ISSIS would never had risen in a stable Iraq, which it was before we invaded it. Pure nonsense. You are unbelieable with this stance. You said you like Tulsi, but this was the main thrust of her argument to end our involvement there. We cause most of the grief there covertly or overtly. But that one flew past you I guess. Still like Tulsi?

See, you prove my point. Most people thought that the peace accord between Egypt and Isreal was a great accomplishment. It was such a powerful achievement that Sadat was assassinated for it in his home country for signing it. Issreal got land back and you call it ineffective. Yup, peace accord isn't your thing.
    Wes,

You seem like a pretty good guy and are very well spoken. However, I get the feeling that if you didn't have something to protest, you wouldn't know what to do with yourself. It must have been hard for you to adjust when all that Viet Name BS phased out.

Hang in there. There will be a big to do over Taiwan someday, so there is that to look forward to.

You'd protest the opening of a can of peas if it gave you a cause to carp about and a crowd to draw.

Stay revolutionary!!!

Viva Whatever!!!

Not only do I root for the home team, I wear their colors. I actually fought in Iraq. I know what it was like there.

The idea that we've been some sort of stabilizing force in the Middle East is more of your old timey delusions. Heck, the most destabilizing thing that happened to the Middle East in modern history was the creation of Israel (not saying it was wrong), of which we had a big part.

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast