Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 406

Thread: Rnc

  1. #106
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,509
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    The federal government has control of the local education by the way Trump is talking about cutting funding to them if they didn't reopen. So which is it? Or you right or Trump and myself?

    Sure she knows what she is doing by weakening her competition, the public schools, so she can make more money with her private schools. Corruption. I guess I agree with you. BTW, her schools aren't much better than the public ones.

    Once again you are cherry-picking. My main thrust was all the cuts to the educational system. Which has been way far more damaging to the local schools then corruption.

    What world do you live in that business don't have a problem with corruption as well? Wells Fargo for one. If business wasn't so corruptible, we wouldn't have so many laws to regulate them or white-collar and corp crimes.
    So you think that Betsy D is manipulating the education system of 300 million people so she can turn a bigger profit. Wow!

    Nowhere in the US Constitution is education mentioned let alone guaranteed. It is a state's issue. The fed should never have gotten involved in this. And as such…no matter what the fed says/does about education…millions of people (like you) will complain. No matter what they do/say.

    Look to your state to clear up any mess.

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    12,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Or maybe your "take" on it was wrong.
    Just this statement alone shows you don't know the difference between the two issues which the republicans are banking on when they push this nonsense. How many republican viewers are thinking medicare for all is about legalizing drugs after watching this cute little girl spew her propaganda? Is that fair to them to misrepresent two important issues?
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    12,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    So you think that Betsy D is manipulating the education system of 300 million people so she can turn a bigger profit. Wow!

    Nowhere in the US Constitution is education mentioned let alone guaranteed. It is a state's issue. The fed should never have gotten involved in this. And as such…no matter what the fed says/does about education…millions of people (like you) will complain. No matter what they do/say.

    Look to your state to clear up any mess.
    And you think that business interest isn't trying to screw the political system for their benefit, profit and intersests? WOW!

    So I guess Trump is full of crap and don't have the muscle to effect school funding like he thinks. Why do you support him. I seem to have forgotten why you do so if he doesn't know where his authority ends and the local government begin. Next you will be telling me that local government don't contribute to the national coffer or government don't give federal aid to local government.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,509
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    And you think that business interest isn't trying to screw the political system for their benefit, profit and intersests? WOW!

    So I guess Trump is full of crap and don't have the muscle to effect school funding like he thinks. Why do you support him. I seem to have forgotten why you do so if he doesn't know where his authority ends and the local government begin. Next you will be telling me that local government don't contribute to the national coffer or government don't give federal aid to local government.
    Once again……
    I support anyone who is in the office pf the President of the United States. He is the leader of the country and deservers support.

    Once again……
    I do not particularly like Trump the person. I wish someone else was the president by the dems have thrown up Hilly and now JoeB. Trump, as a prez, is a better choice.

    Once again…
    As bad a person as Trump is, and as polarizing an\ individual as Trump is…I believe he aways has the best interests of the US in mind. The dems have the best interest of the dem party in mind. Big gifference.

    Once again……
    I would have been happy if others would have "primaried" Trump for a second term but that joust does not happen for a sitting prez.

    Once again……
    I would have voted for Tulsi or Kloby over Trump but the dems went with the Human Fog. Trump is the much better choice.

    And school funding should come from the states, not the feds.

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,509
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    And you think that business interest isn't trying to screw the political system for their benefit, profit and intersests? WOW!

    So I guess Trump is full of crap and don't have the muscle to effect school funding like he thinks. Why do you support him. I seem to have forgotten why you do so if he doesn't know where his authority ends and the local government begin. Next you will be telling me that local government don't contribute to the national coffer or government don't give federal aid to local government.
    Bolded……screw the political system……Probably not.

    Recognizing a profit opportunity……probably. And so what. What is wrong with making a profit if education improves.???

    Our system stinks. Any effective change would be welcome.

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    12,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Bolded……screw the political system……Probably not.

    Recognizing a profit opportunity……probably. And so what. What is wrong with making a profit if education improves.???

    Our system stinks. Any effective change would be welcome.
    Screwing the system for their benefit at the expense of the 300 million? No, it isn't acceptable and I see that isn't on your radar like BLM or leftist trying to influence the system for the benefit of those they represent. Yes, represent more than these two parties. They wouldn't have any pull with the public if these politicians were doing their jobs.

    And no, Devos's private schools aren't better than the public schools. Once again, I don't want big business operating things that are public services, because the bottom line will be their main concern not the quality of education. They will do it as cheaply as possible.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    12,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Once again……
    I support anyone who is in the office pf the President of the United States. He is the leader of the country and deservers support.

    Once again……
    I do not particularly like Trump the person. I wish someone else was the president by the dems have thrown up Hilly and now JoeB. Trump, as a prez, is a better choice.

    Once again…
    As bad a person as Trump is, and as polarizing an\ individual as Trump is…I believe he aways has the best interests of the US in mind. The dems have the best interest of the dem party in mind. Big gifference.

    Once again……
    I would have been happy if others would have "primaried" Trump for a second term but that joust does not happen for a sitting prez.

    Once again……
    I would have voted for Tulsi or Kloby over Trump but the dems went with the Human Fog. Trump is the much better choice.

    And school funding should come from the states, not the feds.
    Trump always having the best interest for the nation? Even some Republicans, base and power brokers, don't think that. And like the republicans aren't working for the best interest of their party as well? Whoa, Nellie, I smell blind tribalism in this forest of misinformation.

    Both parties don't give a crap about anything but maintaining their power and pull. If they did care about the issues that the public care about, there wouldn't be all this social unrest in the street.

    You wouldn't have to use these "once again" statments if you didn't flounder so badly in supporting your point in the first place. It doesn't change the fact that you are way off base with your stance. Like going to private schools instead of pubic school because of their corruption. Fix the corruption not give alternative routes around these schools and allow the corruption to continue in them.
    Last edited by WES445; 08-25-2020 at 12:57 PM.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    4,831
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Once again……
    I support anyone who is in the office pf the President of the United States. He is the leader of the country and deservers support.

    Once again……
    I do not particularly like Trump the person. I wish someone else was the president by the dems have thrown up Hilly and now JoeB. Trump, as a prez, is a better choice.

    Once again…
    As bad a person as Trump is, and as polarizing an\ individual as Trump is…I believe he aways has the best interests of the US in mind. The dems have the best interest of the dem party in mind. Big gifference.

    Once again……
    I would have been happy if others would have "primaried" Trump for a second term but that joust does not happen for a sitting prez.

    Once again……
    I would have voted for Tulsi or Kloby over Trump but the dems went with the Human Fog. Trump is the much better choice.

    And school funding should come from the states, not the feds.
    This level of delusion requires medical intervention.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

    -JFK


  9. #114
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    35,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Once again……
    I support anyone who is in the office pf the President of the United States. He is the leader of the country and deservers support.

    Once again……
    I do not particularly like Trump the person. I wish someone else was the president by the dems have thrown up Hilly and now JoeB. Trump, as a prez, is a better choice.

    Once again…
    As bad a person as Trump is, and as polarizing an\ individual as Trump is…I believe he aways has the best interests of the US in mind. The dems have the best interest of the dem party in mind. Big gifference.

    Once again……
    I would have been happy if others would have "primaried" Trump for a second term but that joust does not happen for a sitting prez.

    Once again……
    I would have voted for Tulsi or Kloby over Trump but the dems went with the Human Fog. Trump is the much better choice.

    And school funding should come from the states, not the feds.
    The fact you believe he genuinely has the best interests of the American people at heart and not simply himself tells me you really are very naive.

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,797
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The fact you believe he genuinely has the best interests of the American people at heart and not simply himself tells me you really are very naive.
    Naive?

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    34,352
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The fact you believe he genuinely has the best interests of the American people at heart and not simply himself tells me you really are very naive.
    Hes supposed to be the one with experience, and he sits here and says this ****, lol

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,380
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this is how one side covers the RNC.

    https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nic...e-tokens-white

    literally words from these people. it's in the link on video.




    this is the hate and intolerance from the other side, as if the only reason the RNC would have anyone black (or a woman) is token this or that that isn't genuine.

    the same people don't want to acknowledge or cover Joe Biden's racist comments.
    What in the holy **** balls is NewsBusters.org and where do you find this slop?

    Googling now.....


    Ahhh it’s an arm of Media Research Center. Of course it is.

    Columbia Journalism Review called it “Propaganda Clothed As Critique”.


    Unlike others on here I don’t think you should be censored or reprimanded for sources.

    However I do think it’s worth pointing out how terrible this one is.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    49,692

    Rnc

    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Yeah. Ya gots those repubs pegged. Spot on. They don't want to expand healthcare. They just want everyone to be in pain and die. Nothing gets past you.
    Calling health care a human right is about as in favor of expanding health care as you can get. I didn’t say anything about Reps in general I called the lady the equated calling for health to be a right with recreational drug use and suicide a werdio. You defended her


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,797
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    What in the holy **** balls is NewsBusters.org and where do you find this slop?

    Googling now.....


    Ahhh it’s an arm of Media Research Center. Of course it is.

    Columbia Journalism Review called it “Propaganda Clothed As Critique”.


    Unlike others on here I don’t think you should be censored or reprimanded for sources.

    However I do think it’s worth pointing out how terrible this one is.
    And yet he wonders why I think his posts are mostly crap.

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,509
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The fact you believe he genuinely has the best interests of the American people at heart and not simply himself tells me you really are very naive.
    Right. he really needs this job and its constant aggravation, its lack of freedom.. Anyone would be willing to give up 10 years of their rich privileged lives just for their ego and the chance to have constant aggravation. What's not to understand about that???

    And you call me naive.

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •