Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Rnc

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Do you think push to expand heath coverage is based on a desire to get people legal access to drugs they can use for fun and so more people can kill themselves? This is what she is implying and its something only someone that is a total dupe would think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not everyone is on board with legalizing these drugs. I guess you are. FGor the record, I don't care one way pr the other.

So she has a difference of opinion with you. To say she is a weirdo because of that is weird.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    That clip is ridiculous but I thought we realized 4 years ago that marijuana is a bipartisan issue and the GOP dropped it.

Now that recreational legalization is rolling out and the federal prohibition is likely ending soon, the GOP is trying to link public healthcare with marijuana as a bad thing? And opioids, which is an epidemic under the existing system.

Bat **** crazy. They’re not even arguing in the right year. Resisting marijuana legalization has always been a loser argument for them. Fortunately Dems are obsessed with taking a hardline in losing arguments.

Plus, the major outbreak of opiates usage due to overprescribing them happens in republican states.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

this is how one side covers the RNC.

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nic...e-tokens-white

literally words from these people. it's in the link on video.

Tim Scott there, I think he's, on the one hand, trying to reach out to black voters, but I think he's also there to give white voters who might be worried about voting for someone like Donald Trump, who has said all sorts of racist comments. It sort of, I think, Tim Scott and Nikki Haley are there to say, “Listen, maybe Donald Trump isn't as racist as you think he is or as racist as he often sounds because here’s Tim Scott praising him, here’s Nikki Haley praising him, and there are a number of other African-Americans woven thought tonight.”

It was a repulsive display that got repeated later in the hour when host Anderson Cooper teed Henderson up. “How much do you think of some of this tonight was sort of giving permission to more moderate white voters that you know what, it's okay for you to vote for Donald Trump despite his rhetoric on his, you know, some of his racist rhetoric over the last three years,” he wondered.

Henderson was far more blatant with her accusations of tokenism the second time around: “It's sort of an indirect appeal to white voters when you kind of put black issues, black people, black Republicans front and center, as we saw happen tonight.”

this is the hate and intolerance from the other side, as if the only reason the RNC would have anyone black (or a woman) is token this or that that isn't genuine.

the same people don't want to acknowledge or cover Joe Biden's racist comments.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    And telling lies that the democrat is for it? Get real. You complain about the misrepresentation of republicans but when the shoe is on the other foot, you are fine with it.

The reason those schools are crappy because of all the educational cuts the Republicans did in order to make government smaller and cut taxes. I came back to my old neighborhood and found the schools worse than when I attended them in the sixties and early seventies because of these cuts. No special ed, or band classes in elementary schools, nor recess or PE. The working poor parent, in that community, has fought over the decades to stop these cuts because they understand the importance of quality education, but the republicans didn't.

Now they have Betsy Devos, who makes her money on private schools' profit, as Sec. of Education, and guess what she is doing.

I don't want our educational system to be a profit-oriented business. The bottom line will be more important then the education these kids are getting.

We have talked a thousand times about how wasteful our government expenditures are. In a lot of cases, downright corruption. The European get more bang for their bucks with their medical expenditures as well as their educational expense.
    Educational expenses for the most part need to come from local government, not the feds. it'a why you pay RE taxes, sales taxes etc. Look to your local government to solve these problems. And maybe some of these county school boards could be run more efficiently.

If Betsy DeVos makes her money on private schools (and if she is making money, they must be successful) Maube she knows what she is doing. Maybe we should listyen to her.

Bold one……It it makes a profit and it is successful, who cares.

Bold two…ypiu are proving and supporting my point about privatization (thanks). If government expendotures are spo wasteful, let's try something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I did not just what’s in twitter.
    Of course. My mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Always make MS 13 the big bad wolf.
    Aren't they one of the big bad wolves??

Afre you showing some sort of support for MS 13???

Rnc

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Not everyone is on board with legalizing these drugs. I guess you are. FGor the record, I don't care one way pr the other.

So she has a difference of opinion with you. To say she is a weirdo because of that is weird.
    everyone who isn’t a werdio is on board with prescription medications. Expanding Heath care and legalizing drugs are very different issues

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Please quit. Legalizing drugs has nothing to do with medicare for all as she is trying to connect. They are two separate issues. You can be for medicare for all and not be for legalizing drugs. One is a medical issue and the other is a crimainal justice issue. She is trying to demonize medicare for all by connecting it with legalize drugs.

Aren't they one of the big bad wolves??

Afre you showing some sort of support for MS 13???
    Duh, He talks about how the republicans are demonizing the democrat by saying they will allow the big bad wolves into your community.

Educational expenses for the most part need to come from local government, not the feds. it'a why you pay RE taxes, sales taxes etc. Look to your local government to solve these problems. And maybe some of these county school boards could be run more efficiently.

If Betsy DeVos makes her money on private schools (and if she is making money, they must be successful) Maube she knows what she is doing. Maybe we should listyen to her.

Bold one……It it makes a profit and it is successful, who cares.

Bold two…ypiu are proving and supporting my point about privatization (thanks). If government expendotures are spo wasteful, let's try something else.
    The federal government has control of the local education by the way Trump is talking about cutting funding to them if they didn't reopen. So which is it? Or you right or Trump and myself?

Sure she knows what she is doing by weakening her competition, the public schools, so she can make more money with her private schools. Corruption. I guess I agree with you. BTW, her schools aren't much better than the public ones.

Once again you are cherry-picking. My main thrust was all the cuts to the educational system. Which has been way far more damaging to the local schools then corruption.

What world do you live in that business don't have a problem with corruption as well? Wells Fargo for one. If business wasn't so corruptible, we wouldn't have so many laws to regulate them or white-collar and corp crimes.

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Sweet lord why can't you focus on ending corruption in government then telling people to go to private schools as a alternative. That is just crap poor response to a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    everyone who isn’t a werdio is on board with prescription medications. Expanding Heath care and legalizing drugs are very different issues

Yeah. Ya gots those repubs pegged. Spot on. They don't want to expand healthcare. They just want everyone to be in pain and die. Nothing gets past you.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Please quit. Legalizing drugs has nothing to do with medicare for all as she is trying to connect. They are two separate issues. You can be for medicare for all and not be for legalizing drugs. One is a medical issue and the other is a crimainal justice issue. She is trying to demonize medicare for all by connecting it with legalize drugs.
    Or maybe your "take" on it was wrong.

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast