Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

When are people gonna realized BLM is a domestic terrorist organization

Iím sure all the dumb lefties in DC will somehow say these BLM supporters are peaceful protesters. Anyone with an IQ above 75 can clearly see that BLM are nothing but a bunch of low life thugs and who need to be locked up. I have zero sympathy for anyone who doesnít follow the law or gets shot doesnít matter if your white, black, yellow, purple etc.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bal...outputType=amp

Scroll down to see video. I hope that POS has a House fall on him.

Circa 1967, you're in really good company
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Could you please be serious here.

Vince to Gronk

Cartoons can be serious.

5. 08-31-2020, 03:52 PM
    Reason
    Insults

Can we make BLMDS a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Iím sure all the dumb lefties in DC will somehow say these BLM supporters are peaceful protesters. Anyone with an IQ above 75 can clearly see that BLM are nothing but a bunch of low life thugs and who need to be locked up. I have zero sympathy for anyone who doesnít follow the law or gets shot doesnít matter if your white, black, yellow, purple etc.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bal...outputType=amp

Scroll down to see video. I hope that POS has a House fall on him.
    Donít you self-admittedly have a strong learning disorder? Reading your posts from the last year I highly doubt your IQ falls above 75. Better check with the ladies on that one.

What did I miss that even connects this to BLM?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I believe it's just like the video I posted of Trump retweeting a video of a black man pushing a white woman and saying that it's because of BLM despite the video happening months and months and months ago.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

All I needed to see was Vince McMahon.

Cuz people today opposing blm are echoing the mentality of those who opposed mlk.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Donít you self-admittedly have a strong learning disorder? Reading your posts from the last year I highly doubt your IQ falls above 75. Better check with the ladies on that one.
    Wait you actually remember that? I guess your one of those special kind of morons. And itís not strong like you say Iím very capable of doing things like say getting dress, eating and even wiping my own ***. Let me ask are you a liberal? One second thought I donít have time to deal, with people like you. Keep supporting terrorists.BTW Osama Says Hi from hell.
    Last edited by BSF101; 08-31-2020 at 08:21 PM.

Did you even click on the link?

What a stupid ****ing thread. That video and corresponding article make zero reference to BLM. Seems more like you saw violence and immediately assumed it must be related to BLM because you've been properly trained by FOX News.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Wait you actually remember that? I guess your one of those special kind of morons. And itís not strong like you say Iím very capable of doing things like say getting dress, eating and even wiping my own ***. Let me ask are you a liberal? One second thought I donít have time to deal, with people like you. Keep supporting terrorists.BTW Osama Says Hi from hell.
    You frequent hell much? Or is that just your nick name for your racist alt right handler Twitter corner?

Congrats on wiping your own ***. Learning to co pretend media, read, and present yourself as anything more than a knuckle dragging cretin is next.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast