Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 406

Thread: Rnc

  1. #166
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    12,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Wes,

    You seem like a pretty good guy and are very well spoken. However, I get the feeling that if you didn't have something to protest, you wouldn't know what to do with yourself. It must have been hard for you to adjust when all that Viet Name BS phased out.

    Hang in there. There will be a big to do over Taiwan someday, so there is that to look forward to.

    You'd protest the opening of a can of peas if it gave you a cause to carp about and a crowd to draw.

    Stay revolutionary!!!

    Viva Whatever!!!
    Oh, right it is about me since you can't justify your stance on the Camp Day Accords. Or point out one country that we have salvage. But yeah, it is all about me. I guess we are done here since you are reduced to making this personal and adding insults calling me a revolutionary and with Viva whatever. Shame, I thought you were better than this. silly me I should have know better.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

  2. #167
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,380
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Trump has accomplished things you guys refuse to give him credit for, and the primary reason for that prior to this year was that you didn't like him as a person and, of course, that he's a Republican. Now, as his handling of things this year has magnified his inadequacies further, you feel that much more justified. But, it doesn't change the fact he's accomplished some good things along with some things maybe both sides would rather he hadn't. And before you say 'like what', you just replied to a list...and while yes, unemployment and the economy is NOT a plus right now, it wouldn't have been under another president either...while, as we've also already talked about, the amount of difference is purely speculative.
    This is such a bull **** post and I don’t know how many more times it needs to be addressed.


    There have been quite a few times that people on the left, me certainly, have credited Trump for things. Firm on China, reaching out to North Korea, signing an animal cruelty bill, some pardons, to name a few.

    And when I or someone else calls this out I see people on the left agreeing.

    You know what I’ve never seen in here? A republican, unprompted, posting something positive about any politician on the left. It never happens.

    The right is so blindly tribal that admitting anything good about the other side implies their side might be flawed and weakness is not tolerated on the right. It’s why they love a guy like Trump who has never and will never admit to a mistake.


    So I’m calling bull on this. And it doesn’t matter. Because I’ll post something I like about trumps politics again at some point and a day later brewers or someone will say “you guys never give him credit and just hate whatever he does”. So maybe this post is pointless just like the last 3 times I posted this exact same thing.


    And by the way, it doesn’t matter. This is t typical politics. There are things I liked and hated about Obama and about W and about Clinton. But it was ok because everyday they lead the country and acted like a responsible leader.

    Yes trumps is a terrible person and a lot of us don’t like him. And when it comes to being president of the country, that’s enough to cut him down entirely. If you can even start with a basic premise of being or pretending to be a good person and not attacking anyone who dares disagree with you, then it really doesn’t matter if he pulls off a great trade deal. He’s a terrible person and unfit for the job.

  3. #168
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,587
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Oh, right it is about me since you can't justify your stance on the Camp Day Accords. Or point out one country that we have salvage. But yeah, it is all about me. I guess we are done here since you are reduced to making this personal and adding insults calling me a revolutionary and with Viva whatever. Shame, I thought you were better than this. silly me I should have know better.
    Point 1………Kuwait and Israel

    Point 2……Camp David Accords…minimal at best. Still no peace over there. Better than it was I suppose.

    Point 3……It's not about you. I thought you liked being a revolutionary. Northing was meant to be personal

    Point 4……None of it was meant to be an insult. I would never do that. I actually like you and your posts. You're way better than many of the posters here. If I inadvertently offended you, I sincerely apologize. I can assure you it was not my intent.

    Good luck. I will move on.

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,380



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #170
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    4,836
    God I ****ing hate the right so ****ing much.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

    -JFK


  6. #171
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    12,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    God I ****ing hate the right so ****ing much.
    Oh, my lord, the damage she is doing to that kid for a spot in the limelight.For a "you done well girl" from the republican party. She is treating him differently from her white sons because of his color and expect society do so as well. Someone should call social services on her arse. Man, I feel for that kid to have his mother like that. I guess if he shot thru racial profiling because he moved to fast or slow following police orders, his mom would just say, well you are black, son.

    I hope he gets on social media like Kathleen Conway's kid did.
    Last edited by WES445; 08-25-2020 at 05:40 PM.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

  7. #172
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    35,847
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    God I ****ing hate the right so ****ing much.
    Because more black people commit violent crimes, we should look at all black people as if they have committed a violent crime.

  8. #173
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    34,527
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Geezus………

    He always has the US interests in mind
    He doesn't let the US get pushed around (NATO Dues, UN Dues, Iran Nuke deal, TPP)
    Hard line on China
    He got us out of the Iran deal
    He got us out of the Paris green deal
    The Enterprise zones he started
    Attempt to talk to NoKo
    Low unempl
    Cut Taxes
    Booming economy
    What more do you want???

    When it comes down to it, both parties pretty much want the same thing on major issues. The repubs, to me, cater to the country as a whole. Everyone can prosper and come along for the ride. Many howevewr, fail to get on the bus. The bus moves on without them, but the country advances.

    The dems target particular groups and seem to feel there is need to put them on the bus. While they are waiting for people to get their *** moving (and this pretty much always happens) time and money are wasted. Forward progress is slowed. (This theory seems to be backed up by years of wasted money and useless programs.)

    But that's just my opinion.

    ……………

    In your eyes, what makes Pelosi er Biden better than Trump?
    lol, what complete bull ****. He wrecked numerous business industries in america, especially agriculture, where china has now got new trade partners. Meanwhile, we keep buying china and paying a 15% tariff on everything we buy since china is passing that tariff along to the US buyer. You dont understand **** about the economy.

    He cut taxes in the middle of a bubble. Hes a ****in idiot. Ignorant clueless people like you are why ignorant clueless people like him are in a position to sit here and ruin our country the way he has been doing.



    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 08-25-2020 at 05:46 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  9. #174
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    103,542

  10. #175
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,844
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    God I ****ing hate the right so ****ing much.
    Is this real? This actually happened at the main RNC thing?

  11. #176
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,844
    Oh, it was like a separate video nvm... That's still ridiculous.

  12. #177
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    12,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Point 1………Kuwait and Israel

    Point 2……Camp David Accords…minimal at best. Still no peace over there. Better than it was I suppose.

    Point 3……It's not about you. I thought you liked being a revolutionary. Northing was meant to be personal

    Point 4……None of it was meant to be an insult. I would never do that. I actually like you and your posts. You're way better than many of the posters here. If I inadvertently offended you, I sincerely apologize. I can assure you it was not my intent.

    Good luck. I will move on.
    I not taking the sniping as seriously as avoiding answering the post by making it about my past views in a condescending way. I know where you stand, and accept your right to make it. Just be fair in our discourse and pull my shirt if I every veer off in that direction. I get it, we both have strong opinions. You wish to maintain something I don't think exist, and me seeking change is abhorred to you because it sounds ridiculous to you.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

  13. #178
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    21,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Geezus………

    He always has the US interests in mind
    He doesn't let the US get pushed around (NATO Dues, UN Dues, Iran Nuke deal, TPP)
    Hard line on China
    He got us out of the Iran deal
    He got us out of the Paris green deal
    The Enterprise zones he started
    Attempt to talk to NoKo
    Low unempl
    Cut Taxes
    Booming economy
    What more do you want???

    When it comes down to it, both parties pretty much want the same thing on major issues. The repubs, to me, cater to the country as a whole. Everyone can prosper and come along for the ride. Many howevewr, fail to get on the bus. The bus moves on without them, but the country advances.

    The dems target particular groups and seem to feel there is need to put them on the bus. While they are waiting for people to get their *** moving (and this pretty much always happens) time and money are wasted. Forward progress is slowed. (This theory seems to be backed up by years of wasted money and useless programs.)

    But that's just my opinion.

    ……………

    In your eyes, what makes Pelosi er Biden better than Trump?
    What more do I want? Nothing really. I did what I wanted to do, lol.

    I never said Biden would be better than Trump but one thing to me that would be better would be less nepotism by a newer administration. Conflicting viewpoints and a diverse cabinet would be nice.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

  14. #179
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    49,833
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Wow.

    What a put down. How will I survive that one????

    The problem with your comebacks is the fact that you come back at all.
    Haha, I like it Sluggo


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  15. #180
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    94,225
    Has anyone really answered why in the flying **** Tiffany Trump is speaking at the convention?

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •