Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 406

Thread: Rnc

  1. #136
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,456
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I see your comebacks come from the last grade you completed in school: 4th.
    Wow.

    What a put down. How will I survive that one????

    The problem with your comebacks is the fact that you come back at all.

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    35,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Wow.

    What a put down. How will I survive that one????

    The problem with your comebacks is the fact that you come back at all.
    The same way you handle everything else, by plugging your ears and shutting your eyes.

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    35,551
    I bet Sluggo went to Trump U and still claims Trump had his best interests at heart

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    You really do not read well. You really don't.

    I'll repeat the last paragraph in the post you are responding to. (Stay with me.)

    Once again……
    I would have voted for Tulsi or Kloby over Trump but the dems went with the Human Fog. Trump is the much better choice.
    Yup my bad. Missed that. My Tapatalk app has been terrible and when I quote it cuts off some of the post unless I select to edit it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    13,948
    Trump has accomplished things you guys refuse to give him credit for, and the primary reason for that prior to this year was that you didn't like him as a person and, of course, that he's a Republican. Now, as his handling of things this year has magnified his inadequacies further, you feel that much more justified. But, it doesn't change the fact he's accomplished some good things along with some things maybe both sides would rather he hadn't. And before you say 'like what', you just replied to a list...and while yes, unemployment and the economy is NOT a plus right now, it wouldn't have been under another president either...while, as we've also already talked about, the amount of difference is purely speculative.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,456
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I bet Sluggo went to Trump U and still claims Trump had his best interests at heart
    Couldn't afford it.

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    12,344
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Geezus………

    He always has the US interests in mind
    He doesn't let the US get pushed around (NATO Dues, UN Dues, Iran Nuke deal, TPP)
    Hard line on China
    He got us out of the Iran deal
    He got us out of the Paris green deal
    The Enterprise zones he started
    Attempt to talk to NoKo
    Low unempl
    Cut Taxes
    Booming economy
    What more do you want???

    When it comes down to it, both parties pretty much want the same thing on major issues. The repubs, to me, cater to the country as a whole. Everyone can prosper and come along for the ride. Many howevewr, fail to get on the bus. The bus moves on without them, but the country advances.

    The dems target particular groups and seem to feel there is need to put them on the bus. While they are waiting for people to get their *** moving (and this pretty much always happens) time and money are wasted. Forward progress is slowed. (This theory seems to be backed up by years of wasted money and useless programs.)

    But that's just my opinion.

    ……………

    In your eyes, what makes Pelosi er Biden better than Trump?
    Just about every issue you brought up is questionable. The Green deal was about preserving the environment, he is opening up natural reserves to big businesses and gutted the EPA's environmental policies. He didn't come up with better policies than the Green Deal but went in the opposite direction by making the environmental problems worse for the almighty profit line.

    The repealing of the Iranian deal only made the area more dangerous and prime to explode.
    What you called stoping the US from being pushed around has only isolated us more from our allies and put a smile on greatest foes faces, Putin and Xi. The disunity among our allies that Trump caused by his policies works more for them than us.
    Cut taxes, how many freaking times has this been proven to help the 1% then the average Joe.
    The hard-line on China with our sanction damage our agriculture so bad we had to put them on public welfare with a farm aid. Plus, losing one of their main sources for trade to South America for at least a generation.

    The booming economy, no matter how much it irks you, was inherited from the Obama administration.

    You are one of those who love apearing strong and self-centered and be damn the consequences of those actions.
    Last edited by WES445; 08-25-2020 at 02:51 PM.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,456
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You need to update your propaganda bullet points.
    Right. I forgot how Trump brought over the Chinese virus on his own just to ruin the employment and the economy he built up and make everyone miserable and then he can come to our rescue and bring everything back thereby feeding his insatiable ego.

    I forgot about that.

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,456
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Just about every issue you brought up is questionable. The Green deal was about preserving the environment, he is opening up natural reserves to big businesses and gutted the EPA's environmental policies. He didn't come up with better policies than the Green Deal but went in the opposite direction by making the environmental problems worse for the almighty profit line.

    The repealing of the Iranian deal only made the area more dangerous and prime to explode.
    What you called stoping the US from being pushed around has only isolated us more from our allies and put a smile on greatest foes faces, Putin and Xi. The disunity among our allies that Trump caused by his policies works more for them than us.
    Cut taxes, how many freaking times has this been proven to help the 1% then the average Joe.
    The hard-line on China with our sanction damage our agriculture so bad we had to put them on public welfare with a farm aid. Plus, losing one of their main sources for trade to South America for at least a generation.

    The booming economy, no matter how much it irks you, was inherited from the Obama administration.

    You are one of those who love apearing strong and self-centered and be damn the consequences of those actions.
    Bolded……you can say that about every president.

    Bottom line her is either you like him or you don't.

    I do.

    You don't.

    End it.

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,456
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Trump has accomplished things you guys refuse to give him credit for, and the primary reason for that prior to this year was that you didn't like him as a person and, of course, that he's a Republican. Now, as his handling of things this year has magnified his inadequacies further, you feel that much more justified. But, it doesn't change the fact he's accomplished some good things along with some things maybe both sides would rather he hadn't. And before you say 'like what', you just replied to a list...and while yes, unemployment and the economy is NOT a plus right now, it wouldn't have been under another president either...while, as we've also already talked about, the amount of difference is purely speculative.
    i actually think that the Enterprise Zones may be his best accomplishment. It is a great idea that seems to be working out for everyone.

    AOC is against these zones because some rich guy invested money into a poor area and made more money. (As opposed to the poor guys that had no money to invest at all.) Forget about the jobs. Some rich guy made money out of it. This is the stupid thinking that is out there.

    AOC is the Corona Virus of jobs.

  11. #146
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    35,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Right. I forgot how Trump brought over the Chinese virus on his own just to ruin the employment and the economy he built up and make everyone miserable and then he can come to our rescue and bring everything back thereby feeding his insatiable ego.

    I forgot about that.
    No, you didn't. You did forget about how he has done almost everything wrong (except for that one time he shut down travel to China that is the only thing you can point to) since the virus came over from China.

    Imagine Sluggo, the guy who constantly talks about personal responsibility, suddenly reverse course and say nothing about our corona response is Trump's fault.

    I guess only minorities need to take personal responsibility eh?

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    12,344
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Trump has accomplished things you guys refuse to give him credit for, and the primary reason for that prior to this year was that you didn't like him as a person and, of course, that he's a Republican. Now, as his handling of things this year has magnified his inadequacies further, you feel that much more justified. But, it doesn't change the fact he's accomplished some good things along with some things maybe both sides would rather he hadn't. And before you say 'like what', you just replied to a list...and while yes, unemployment and the economy is NOT a plus right now, it wouldn't have been under another president either...while, as we've also already talked about, the amount of difference is purely speculative.
    You fail to realize the things he accomplishes isn't what a lot of Americans think are good things, like the things Sluggo brought up and I shot down in my post. If you think his actions in the middle east has eased the tensions there or revoking environmental policies has help, well, I might be too much of a leftist to agree.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    12,344
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Bolded……you can say that about every president.

    Bottom line her is either you like him or you don't.

    I do.

    You don't.

    End it.
    No, my friend, it ends in November. I just find it funny that you expect us to give him credit and praise for stuff we are against or just false spins.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

  14. #149
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,456
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    No, my friend, it ends in November. I just find it funny that you expect us to give him credit and praise for stuff we are against or just false spins.
    Everything I listed a few posts up is positive items.

    And the Trump perceived problem doesn't end in November. The most important politician in the US right now is whomever is president after whoever wins in November.

    Either after Trump and the spitstorm that comes with that or after Pelosi er Biden and the incompetence that comes with that.

    Hopefully 2024 will be a new beginning. Or certainly 2028.

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    94,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Geezus………

    He always has the US interests in mind
    He doesn't let the US get pushed around (NATO Dues, UN Dues, Iran Nuke deal, TPP)
    Hard line on China
    He got us out of the Iran deal
    He got us out of the Paris green deal
    The Enterprise zones he started
    Attempt to talk to NoKo
    Low unempl
    Cut Taxes
    Booming economy
    What more do you want???

    When it comes down to it, both parties pretty much want the same thing on major issues. The repubs, to me, cater to the country as a whole. Everyone can prosper and come along for the ride. Many howevewr, fail to get on the bus. The bus moves on without them, but the country advances.

    The dems target particular groups and seem to feel there is need to put them on the bus. While they are waiting for people to get their *** moving (and this pretty much always happens) time and money are wasted. Forward progress is slowed. (This theory seems to be backed up by years of wasted money and useless programs.)

    But that's just my opinion.

    ……………

    In your eyes, what makes Pelosi er Biden better than Trump?
    How does he have US interests in mind by trying to push states to open long before they are ready? How about in not sanctioning Russia and Putin for issuing bounties on US troops?
    How is he not getting pushed around and relegated to the kid's table of global diplomacy? We are being excluded from trade deals and other treaties that are giving other countries the chance to become global leaders. Both friends (Germany) and adversaries (Russia and China).
    His hardline on China has bit us in the ***. The tariffs caused massive job loses across the country because tariffs are never paid by China. They are paid by US consumers.
    And because we left the Iran deal, we have no means of verifying that Iran is complying with international agreements and we've already seen that they are once again developing the tools for a bomb.
    Getting out of the Paris deal is going to lead to us dealing with the consequences of climate change more quickly and aggressively.
    He didn't invent enterprise zones.
    I'll give him credit for starting negotiations with NK but he didn't know what he was doing and it bit us in the ***.
    Unemployment was on the same track it had been for 10 years since we got out of the Great Receession. No real impact or change overall or for any specific segment of population.
    GGGGG-men has posted countless times that he didn't cut our taxes. He cut the wealthy's taxes.
    I don't see a booming economy and that's even before COVID. Are you talking about the stock market? Because that ain't the economy. That's the ruling class' economy.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •