Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Sounds like they are being told to be ready not to play. Guess I'll be done with hockey too.

Sounds like they are being told to be ready not to play. Guess I'll be done with hockey too.
    defending the right to shoot people in the back in front of their children is a weird hill to die on.

Quote Originally Posted by steagles View Post
    defending the right to shoot people in the back in front of their children is a weird hill to die on.
    Watch the full video. Not the right place to get into all that ****. Hopefully the Flyers can use the extra day off and come back strong.

Defending a pedophile and domestic abuser who was armed, threatened to retrieve a firearm from his vehicle, had already been tased and persisted in resisting arrest with warrants were out for his arrest is a weird hill to die on.
    <Meaning and Content>

...And did you see that Giroux goal?

Quote Originally Posted by crzyhawk View Post
    Defending a pedophile and domestic abuser who was armed, threatened to retrieve a firearm from his vehicle, had already been tased and persisted in resisting arrest with warrants were out for his arrest is a weird hill to die on.
    wait is this actually legit? because i cant wait to see how all of these players spin this like they did the DJax ********

will they even do a stanley cup parade for the winning team lmao

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    wait is this actually legit? because i cant wait to see how all of these players spin this like they did the DJax ********
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53909766

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN25N2ZO

the second link says that the sexual assault charge isn't a **** charge because the charges were filed in Wisconsin. it looks like the GF might have been the one he sexually assaulted, dont know her age. https://spectrumnews1.com/wi/madison...inal-complaint

I see plenty in confirmed facts to feel that it was a justified shoot, and these athletes have chosen the wrong hill to die on as steagles puts it.
    <Meaning and Content>

I see plenty in confirmed facts to feel that it was a justified shoot, and these athletes have chosen the wrong hill to die on as steagles puts it
    well the important thing is that you, random internet person, feel that deadly force was justified.

if you're so confident in the facts, then you should have no problem with shooter mcgavin getting his day in court, just like george zimmermann.
    was any of this true, btw? he's not a pedophile; he didn't have any firearms (not that it would matter if he'd been white, obviously); he was never convicted of domestic abuse; or maybe the facts don't actually matter to you as long as there's a tree and some rope you can use.

and as long as we're assassinating characters, here's some parting words from the sheriff of kenosha county:
    "At least some of these males are going out and getting 10 other women pregnant and having small children. Let's put them away. At some point, we have to stop being politically correct. And I don't care what race they are, I don't care how old they are. If there's a threshold that they cross ... We put them away. We put them away for the rest of their lives so that the rest of us can be better."

I think at some point society has to get so fed up that they are no longer willing to tolerate people who are not an asset to society," he continued. "I think we have to create a threshold where, once you cross the threshold, Wisconsin, the United States, builds warehouses where we put these people who have been deemed to be no longer an asset, that are really a detriment, like these five people, Beth said. I have no issue with these five people completely disappearing. At (this) point these people are no longer an asset to our community and they just need to disappear.
    that rant came in response to the heinous crime of ... shoplifting.

btw, my position on this isn't so gung ho.

i think a government should not be in the business of killing its residents. period. calling the police in this country is a lethal threat (hi karen), and that is a ****ing disgrace to our society. it needs to ****ing stop.

the idea that a police officer who can't handle a situation verbally, who can't beat a man into submission, who can't tase him into submission, is just allowed to shoot that man in the back 7 times (in front of his multiple children, no less) because he was so ****ing bad at his job that lethal force became "justified" is a ****ing travesty.

this wasn't ****ing columbine. there were no shots fired. there was no imminent threat of death. well, not until shooter mcgavin got there, anyway.

well the important thing is that you, random internet person, feel that deadly force was justified.

if you're so confident in the facts, then you should have no problem with shooter mcgavin getting his day in court, just like george zimmermann.
    was any of this true, btw? he's not a pedophile; he didn't have any firearms (not that it would matter if he'd been white, obviously); he was never convicted of domestic abuse; or maybe the facts don't actually matter to you as long as there's a tree and some rope you can use.

and as long as we're assassinating characters, here's some parting words from the sheriff of kenosha county:

that rant came in response to the heinous crime of ... shoplifting.
    Nope, I don't have any issues at all with the officer getting his day in court. I just hope that Jacob Blake gets his day in court for his crimes as well. perhaps, maybe perhaps, after having been tased, he should have just, you know...complied with lawful instructions.

And now back to hockey.
    <Meaning and Content>

If you think it's so easy to be a police officer, go sign up. Go through the police academy and see the training they get. Then go try to do their job. Talking someone down doesn't always work, tasing them doesn't work, trying to force them with brute strength into submission doesn't work, and finally even shooting them sometimes doesn't work. Until you live life in their shoes you will never understand. Police are being targeted daily and killed. They want to come home just like us after work to their loved ones. We as a society have grown to disrespect all authority and it shows. We think paid entertainers from both Hollywood & sports should be listened to for political views. They are nothing more than people working, try protesting the next time your at work or even decide you are not working some day and let me know what happens...... Sorry I tried to keep quite but couldn't do it. Hopefully the Flyers can win but they will have to do it with 1 less person tuning in and watching the game. I'm done!

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    If you think it's so easy to be a police officer, go sign up. Go through the police academy and see the training they get. Then go try to do their job. Talking someone down doesn't always work, tasing them doesn't work, trying to force them with brute strength into submission doesn't work, and finally even shooting them sometimes doesn't work. Until you live life in their shoes you will never understand. Police are being targeted daily and killed. They want to come home just like us after work to their loved ones. We as a society have grown to disrespect all authority and it shows. We think paid entertainers from both Hollywood & sports should be listened to for political views. They are nothing more than people working, try protesting the next time your at work or even decide you are not working some day and let me know what happens...... Sorry I tried to keep quite but couldn't do it. Hopefully the Flyers can win but they will have to do it with 1 less person tuning in and watching the game. I'm done!
    you'll be back if they go far

i see a lot of similarities between our d and nashville. I think we can be even better too

While provorov isn't as good as josi offensively, he is still scratching his potential i think
    Sanheim can be ekholm and better offensively,
    Myers is the key. He can be really really good. I think he will be the 2nd best d on this team very soon and can pass what ellis is doing for them.
    ghost can still be good
    york
    zamula

So today I have a youth event from 4pm-10pm...so the time change sucks for me haha! I'm looking forward to weekend of wins!

Police are being targeted daily and killed
    where the **** do you come up with this nonsense?

here's some actual numbers for you. the number of police officers who were "targeted and killed" in all of 2019: 2.

now, i'm not going to tell you that being a police officer is not dangerous, but i will guarantee you that it's made more dangerous than it needs to be because of incompetent officers like this guy, and because of the bosses who are shielding him from accountability.
    perhaps, maybe perhaps, after having been tased, he should have just, you know...complied with lawful instructions
    punches to the face are not "lawful instructions"

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast