Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kings current situation.

We are over the salary cap and about 35k below the luxury cap.

Current roster. 10 players

Buddy Hield
    Harrison Barnes
    Corry Joseph
    Marvin Bagley
    Dearon Fox
    Nemanja Bjelicia
    Jabari Parker
    Richaun Holmes
    Justin James
    Dequan Jefferies

2 way

Kyle Guy

Haliburton when signed will be 11th player.

Full Bird right Kent Bazemore

Restricted Bird rights for Bogdan Bogdanovic

Early Bird rights for Alex Len and Yogi Ferrell

We have no bird rights for Corey Brewer

We have 9.2 million available for the mid exception.
    3.6 mil available for the Bi Annual.
    2.6 mil trade excpetion available until mid feb.

Once we sign Haliburton we will have 4 open roster spots and 1 two way roster spots available.

We can have two 2 way players. That means 1 of the 3 between Ramsey, Guy, or Woodward will either make the NBA team, traded, or released.
    Last edited by Plague; 11-21-2020 at 06:28 PM.

Bogdan signs offer sheet for 4 years with Atl. 4th year a player option. I don't see the 15% trade kicker being a problem. If Bogdan wants out of Sac he will waive the kicker. If the Kings match they won't be able to trade Bogdan this season.

The Kings are worried about having too much money on the books. I don't think you can let Bogdan leave for nothing. I think if money is a worry you have to match and look to trade Buddy.

I like Bogi and I hate to let him walk for nothing, but I think thatís our best move. Save the money and give the minutes to Halliburton.

Let Bogi walk. 4/72 is a slight overpay for him. Dont give money to someone you will want to trade in a season or two. Especially big money.

Divencenzo would have been nice, but the Kings had to decline. Bogdan didn't fit the rebuild and Bagley will be making big money pretty soon so it's good to clear up the books.

The Kings are going to be tough to watch this season.

We lost Bogi, Bazemore, Len, and Giles and signed no one. Making it worst there isnt much left.
    Last edited by Plague; 11-24-2020 at 10:42 PM.

You seriously couldnt of given giles 2.5 mil for this season?

Unless we get Whiteside the Kings are now going to have the best pickings of guys like John Hensen, Frank Kaminsky, Chuck Diallo, Skal Labasierre, and Noah Vonleh.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    You seriously couldnt of given giles 2.5 mil for this season?
    It's curious that the Kings didn't offer him a deal but it's also possible that Giles didn't want to return. leaving sac is the best move for his basketball career.

I am pretty bummed about Giles. I think Barnes will probably have to log minutes at PF unless we trade for a big.

This doesn't look like a player who wanted to leave Sacramento. I have to believe that Mcnair never offered him a contract. Are you telling me you couldn't resign a fan favorite for probably less than 2.5 mil and keep cap flexibilty? Wait til you see the players we sign for 2 million and then we can really get angry.

This is Harry Giles twitter 8 hours ago.

Harry Giles III

@HGiiizzle

8h
    I LOVE Sacramento forever
    🤞🏾
    I mean that
    Here is Harry Giles on Nov 19th.

Harry Giles III
    @HGiiizzle

Nov 19
    Congrats Brodie @TyHaliburton22
    welcome to the city! One of the best places in the world. They city going to show the best luv you ever seen

So far I am not a fan of Mcnair. I can see why he didn't sign most of these players. While I would of matched Bogi I can see the reasoning not too match. I however can't forgive him for letting Giles go at the price Giles signed in Portland. Mcnair is going to have to really up his game for me to change my opinion of him.

We just signed Frank tKaminsky. Should be a good depth signing that will likely spend a lot of time on the bench.

I think now I am looking at the Kings signing players to near minimum contracts that they can maybe trade for assets by the trade deadline or someone with potential.

I am looking at Chick Diallo as someone with potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I think now I am looking at the Kings signing players to near minimum contracts that they can maybe trade for assets by the trade deadline or someone with potential.

I am looking at Chick Diallo as someone with potential.
    It would be worth taking a flyer on Diallo. I think he was one of the top prospects coming out of high school.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12