Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Are you ready for WWE Thunderdome?

https://www.wwe.com/article/wwe-virt...m-amway-center

Virtual fans, pyro, and lasers OH MY.

WWE is ready to get back to the big show feeling, and going back live, will this return your interest in WWE?
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

I caught a few glances of the Thunderdome and it seems pretty good. I wish the screens with the virtual fans were a little smaller but, I think it could work. at least until some hacker group tries to take it over and collapses the system lol

I wasn't impressed. To me if felt like an eye sore.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    https://www.wwe.com/article/wwe-virt...m-amway-center

Virtual fans, pyro, and lasers OH MY.

WWE is ready to get back to the big show feeling, and going back live, will this return your interest in WWE?
    I watch the PPVs and follow on the dirt sheets. That hasn't changed for the past couple years and it won't change now.

I haven't watched Raw or SD in about four months and I haven't missed it. I have only been watching the ppvs. This is the first time I have seen it this way and I don't like it.

you have to imagine they are doing a ton of screening for the people they put on the monitors. are we gonna take bets on when the first time some chick shows her **** or some guy drops his pants?

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    you have to imagine they are doing a ton of screening for the people they put on the monitors. are we gonna take bets on when the first time some chick shows her **** or some guy drops his pants?
    Well, it begins. WWE will ban a guy who used KKK imagery on the telecast last night.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Well, it begins. WWE will ban a guy who used KKK imagery on the telecast last night.
    well, I will say I am not surprised something happened but, it does surprise me that it was a guy in a kkk outfit with a nazi flag, I figured it would be some chick with her **** out or some guy mooning or flashing his junk.

i guess someone else was flashing pictures of chris benoit. yeah they are gonna definitely have some issues

i guess someone else was flashing pictures of chris benoit. yeah they are gonna definitely have some issues
    Apparently there are rumors that someone was trying to run a terrorist beheading video on one of those monitors. Don't know if it's true but I heard rumors about it.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Apparently there are rumors that someone was trying to run a terrorist beheading video on one of those monitors. Don't know if it's true but I heard rumors about it.
    yeah I heard Hannibal from Hannibal TV talk about that on one of his live streams. people are stupid

yeah I heard Hannibal from Hannibal TV talk about that on one of his live streams. people are stupid
    Which is why I was never a fan of the "Thunderdome" idea.
    Screw sabermetics.

In retrospect, they should have done the cardboard cutouts that some MLB teams have. That way, they know for sure what they are putting up.