Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    He was great. I have no problem with you believing he is the GOAT. As I have mentioned- that is the expert opinion so its a better one than mine.

But LBJ is generally number 2.
    LBJ wants the world to believe that from day one, but his failure to win more rings is keeping him from blaming the tribe. Yes the media and his fans already gave it him. Jordan and Mamba say otherwise just based in their wing rings level of dominance. If he ever wins two more, then he might have a better chance. But one thing for sure the actual killer instinct and ability to evolve as years get on him, Jordan and Mamba are ahead of him. Both players always took care of games under any condition. Lebron still fearful of the free throw line for example. Shooting wise he will never compute with those two guys. Opinions and facts! He needs to bring us two more rings then we can continue this conversation!
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    So impressed with there performance this time around! Was good to see JR getting some minutes and getting it done. Pope steeped it up too. Now we need Green to play like a 15 M player and we should be good. Hoping to see playoff Rondo next game
    Not only is Danny shooting bad, but when POR push it, he struggles to get back. He runs like he has a back injury. Ill get shot down here, but, Id love to get Lonzo back. Hes 10+ years younger, very active on D, can slash/cut, rebounds, pushes the ball, and is an excellent facilitator with LBJ on the bench. Hes also worked on his 3 and his numbers (0.375)are more than comparable with Danny. I think if he was to come back to the Lakers, you would see a very different Lonzo and it would help move LBJ off ball more, where he dominates. Dannys expiring plus some for Lonzo.

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    Not only is Danny shooting bad, but when POR push it, he struggles to get back. He runs like he has a back injury. Ill get shot down here, but, Id love to get Lonzo back. Hes 10+ years younger, very active on D, can slash/cut, rebounds, pushes the ball, and is an excellent facilitator with LBJ on the bench. Hes also worked on his 3 and his numbers (0.375)are more than comparable with Danny. I think if he was to come back to the Lakers, you would see a very different Lonzo and it would help move LBJ off ball more, where he dominates. Dannys expiring plus some for Lonzo.
    Independently of what happen with this team this season, Lakers will have to sure AB is back and that Green is traded for a better confident shooter. KCP is also in the same boat. Two consistent shooters that fend defend for about 25 mill. (Green $15 and KCP $10). Then this team will be almost imposible to beat.
    Lebron is the one!

Not a crazy idea, but he might not ever be considered. We will see.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Not a crazy idea, but he might not ever be considered. We will see.
    Potentially yes. The other player, who is underrated as a defender is Buddy Hield. Obvious scorer, but his on-ball D is pretty good. Both players are very gettable I think. Doubt KCP allows a trade due to his no-trade clause and also he is Klutch, like it or not. He played very well in the 2nd game, making up for a very poor 1st game. Danny is actually a huge chip, allowing us to retain Kuz. His expiring contract and his vet savvy and playoff experience are immeasurable. I really like what Morris and Waiters bring, hope they return. Kuz and Lonzo/Buddy could make a great 3 with AD going forward (with a 45 yo Lebron and Bronny.)

Potentially yes. The other player, who is underrated as a defender is Buddy Hield. Obvious scorer, but his on-ball D is pretty good. Both players are very gettable I think. Doubt KCP allows a trade due to his no-trade clause and also he is Klutch, like it or not. He played very well in the 2nd game, making up for a very poor 1st game. Danny is actually a huge chip, allowing us to retain Kuz. His expiring contract and his vet savvy and playoff experience are immeasurable. I really like what Morris and Waiters bring, hope they return. Kuz and Lonzo/Buddy could make a great 3 with AD going forward (with a 45 yo Lebron and Bronny.)
    I think of he opts into his PO he loses his no trade clause. The no trade clause is an NBA rule put into place so teams can't trade players before they can get bird rights. Once KCP opts into his contract he will have bird rights so I assume that his no trade clause will expire.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I think of he opts into his PO he loses his no trade clause. The no trade clause is an NBA rule put into place so teams can't trade players before they can get bird rights. Once KCP opts into his contract he will have bird rights so I assume that his no trade clause will expire.
    He needs to prove that he can stay consistent then he might stay. He is tradable any way. I like his game, but I do not like his inconsistency. Green sold himself well, but he is even worst with a $15 ticket. He has to really come alive to justify that.
    Lebron is the one!

I have a feeling a lot of the low and mid tier guys will opt into their contracts because of the loss of revenue this season and how they may affect cap and FA this off season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    LBJ wants the world to believe that from day one, but his failure to win more rings is keeping him from blaming the tribe. Yes the media and his fans already gave it him. Jordan and Mamba say otherwise just based in their wing rings level of dominance. If he ever wins two more, then he might have a better chance. But one thing for sure the actual killer instinct and ability to evolve as years get on him, Jordan and Mamba are ahead of him. Both players always took care of games under any condition. Lebron still fearful of the free throw line for example. Shooting wise he will never compute with those two guys. Opinions and facts! He needs to bring us two more rings then we can continue this conversation!
    No need to continue man. I completely agree!We all want the same thing, a Lakers championship! These debates can be had a bit easier at the end of his career . We're all gonna be on the same side for a few years so let's just enjoy whatever it may be.

Game 3 tonight!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 08-22-2020 at 11:13 AM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    No need to continue man. I completely agree!We all want the same thing, a Lakers championship! These debates can be had a bit easier at the end of his career . We're all gonna be on the same side for a few years so let's just enjoy whatever it may be.

Game 3 tonight!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    You are right!
    Lebron is the one!

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021