Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Lakers need to bring their A game every game.

No slacking off in this format.

Take this first game loss and learn from it and grow.
    Exactly

#17 for #24

Job's done

Are we going to win today?????????????? I'm so nervous. It's a must win tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    he gave AD every chance in the world to be great or even good yesterday... he set up his teammates constantly and was doubled etc.... what else would you like him to do?
    Take over the game like Lillard did? He does all that said for the team, but at one point, he has the experience and the skills to control the game. Also, he needs to stop Vogel from killing the hot players like Kuz.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    We don't have to look around at other teams to excuse our bad play, we just need to handle our business.
    But the point is that this is not the normal play setting and some teams are having more trouble to adjust. Not an excuse, but even the glorified Flippers who are getting tons of help from the get go are struggling too and lucky to be tied one one. Lakers lost because they felt to sleep in the last 3 minutes of the game and our coach failed to make the right moves.
    Lebron is the one!

We don't have to look around at other teams to excuse our bad play, we just need to handle our business.
    Tell this guy that!
    NBA Central: “The 8th seed just beat the 1st seed yesterday. The west is tough.” – Paul George pic.twitter.com/JkaUoapypA
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    But the point is that this is not the normal play setting and some teams are having more trouble to adjust. Not an excuse, but even the glorified Flippers who are getting tons of help from the get go are struggling too and lucky to be tied one one. Lakers lost because they felt to sleep in the last 3 minutes of the game and our coach failed to make the right moves.
    True

#17 for #24

Job's done

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Exactly

Tristan Thompson just came on the Colin COWARD show and said that LeBron always takes the first game as a measuring stick to see which teammates he can count on postseason for the long term. And he said Lakers need 40-12-15 performance by LeBron and have him go to the hole more.

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    You want a hankie big boy? Cry me a river.

You started hating on Kawhi, he didn’t come, so you started hating Lebron even more, now you’re hating on AD too. You’re not a Lakers fan you’re a chump.
    Beer must be really good in Australia because you sure seem to stay drunk. Blurs your vision. Where do I come off as crying lol, I just tell it how it is.

You should read the Lakers/ Blazers game thread to see all the crying. Boo hoo we don't have HCA, boo fkn hoo there's no fans, boo freaken hoo the refs are against us, boo hoo we need Rondo. Guess you also don't remember yourself crying on here a few months ago saying you weren't gonna post anymore lol.

Talking me not being a Lakers fan, when do I ever speak bad about the Lakers organization. If any one of us isn't a Lakers fan it's you, you're just a star gazing nut hugger.

Lol
    Cute

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Tristan Thompson just came on the Colin COWARD show and said that LeBron always takes the first game as a measuring stick to see which teammates he can count on postseason for the long term. And he said Lakers need 40-12-15 performance by LeBron and have him go to the hole more.
    Have a feeling KCP didn't pass the test

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

That's a fact, no team with HCA in NBA playoffs history had to deal with the bubble thing like it or not.
    Why are you still crying about HCA, get over it. No team has HCA, the best team will win. Plain and simple

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Have a feeling KCP didn't pass the test

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Yea but he’s Klutch sports so he gets a pass.

I think DG sits and JR (anther Klutch) and Waiters over Caruso get most of their minutes tonight

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Yea but he’s Klutch sports so he gets a pass.

I think DG sits and JR (anther Klutch) and Waiters over Caruso get most of their minutes tonight
    Pretty much

Beer must be really good in Australia because you sure seem to stay drunk. Blurs your vision. Where do I come off as crying lol, I just tell it how it is.

You should read the Lakers/ Blazers game thread to see all the crying. Boo hoo we don't have HCA, boo fkn hoo there's no fans, boo freaken hoo the refs are against us, boo hoo we need Rondo. Guess you also don't remember yourself crying on here a few months ago saying you weren't gonna post anymore lol.

Talking me not being a Lakers fan, when do I ever speak bad about the Lakers organization. If any one of us isn't a Lakers fan it's you, you're just a star gazing nut hugger.

Cute
    You used to be one of the best, what happened??

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    You used to be one of the best, what happened??
    Went to prison from 2012 to 2013 then again from 2016 to 2017. One whole year both times. Both times just kept to myself for the most part and drew. Got really good if I say so myself. But the whole time I just heard excuse after excuse, complaining all damn day by grown arse men. Everyone just full of BS. Could see through all the BS.

Thought it was just a prison thing but when I got out it's the same damn thing. Everyone complaining and crying over something. I just had never paid attention to it before.

Everyone just needs to take accountability for their actions.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast