Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by michael811 View Post
    Lebron makes his teammates worse always has and he is too old to carry a team. We aren't and never were going to win anything while he was here and now we will have to rebuild again with no draft picks or assets.
    Ok

#17 for #24

Job's done

Lebron makes his teammates worse always has and he is too old to carry a team. We aren't and never were going to win anything while he was here and now we will have to rebuild again with no draft picks or assets.
    he gave AD every chance in the world to be great or even good yesterday... he set up his teammates constantly and was doubled etc.... what else would you like him to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    Really!?!?
    Oh me oh my, the sky is falling.
    First of all, give Portland some credit. They’re the form team of the NBA right now and they match-up best against us. We also didn’t do ourselves any favours.
    Secondly, I then gather from your post that Giannis has no dog either or they would have beaten Orlando, right??
    When we’re down 3-?, then start to worry.
    Yeah, that 3 he shot over Bol wasn’t his shot. He had no business being on the court and taking that shot.

Oh look, Mavs are beating Clips. The Claw AND PG better bring their ‘dog’. Luka’s on the bench, Clips should run over them now. Nope, they mustn’t allow dogs in the bubble...and Luka still on the bench.
    Who GAF about any other team right now? Im calling out my Lakers and you're finger pointing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Who GAF about any other team right now? Im calling out my Lakers and you're finger pointing lol.
    You have to look around too to see how others contenders are doing, bucks and clippers lost too, it tells you how the bubble will be competitive for every contender without any HCA.

#17 for #24

Job's done

Double post

LBJ has always gotten the most out of his role players, until AD he had turned other star teammates into glorified role players. He's actually giving AD every opportunity to shine but it has been AD not stepping up.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    You have to look around too to see how others contenders are doing, bucks and clippers lost too, it tells you how the bubble will be competitive for every contender without any HCA.
    We don't have to look around at other teams to excuse our bad play, we just need to handle our business.

We don't have to look around at other teams to excuse our bad play, we just need to handle our business.
    Who said looking around was to excuse our bad play???

#17 for #24

Job's done

Who said looking around was to excuse our bad play???
    That sure looks like an excuse to me

That sure looks like an excuse to me
    That's a fact, no team with HCA in NBA playoffs history had to deal with the bubble thing like it or not.

#17 for #24

Job's done

That's a fact, no team with HCA in NBA playoffs history had to deal with the bubble thing like it or not.
    It's a neutral site with no fans, it's best of 7 series - the best team will win

It's a neutral site with no fans, it's best of 7 series - the best team will win
    The best of 7 series with no HCA for the better seeding team, ignoring something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

#17 for #24

Job's done

You want a hankie big boy? Cry me a river.

You started hating on Kawhi, he didn’t come, so you started hating Lebron even more, now you’re hating on AD too. You’re not a Lakers fan you’re a chump.

You want a hankie big boy? Cry me a river.

You started hating on Kawhi, he didn’t come, so you started hating Lebron even more, now you’re hating on AD too. You’re not a Lakers fan you’re a chump.
    Lol

#17 for #24

Job's done

Lakers need to bring their A game every game.

No slacking off in this format.

Take this first game loss and learn from it and grow.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast