Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    KCP has been garbage his whole career. He just gets hot sometimes.. Maybe he does in game 2.. Nobody knows..

Players either have that dog in them or they don't, AD doesn't have it. Never will have it. Younger LBJ had it to a certain point but I believe he's lost it. He's to corporate now.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Players either have that dog in them or they don't, AD doesn't have it. Never will have it. Younger LBJ had it to a certain point but I believe he's lost it. He's to corporate now.
    Really!?!?
    Oh me oh my, the sky is falling.
    First of all, give Portland some credit. They’re the form team of the NBA right now and they match-up best against us. We also didn’t do ourselves any favours.
    Secondly, I then gather from your post that Giannis has no dog either or they would have beaten Orlando, right??
    When we’re down 3-?, then start to worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    Really!?!?
    Oh me oh my, the sky is falling.
    First of all, give Portland some credit. They’re the form team of the NBA right now and they match-up best against us. We also didn’t do ourselves any favours.
    Secondly, I then gather from your post that Giannis has no dog either or they would have beaten Orlando, right??
    When we’re down 3-?, then start to worry.
    You think im saying this because of one game lol, I'm talking about ADs ENTIRE career. Been saying this since before we traded for him.

Kyle Kuzma should be our closer, too bad he isn't represented by Klutch cause he would be. LBJ would rather lose then to let Kuzma close.

Davis is our future like it or not unless he decides to go. Our problem now is our coach failing to read the game well and placing or keeping the hot players on. But also could be that Davis and Lebron are not at 100 % and he is keeping the same pattern of rest from the season. If not injured then he is a really stupid coach. Green and KCP should stay on the bench longer and not playing when scoring is needed. This next game will show where are they. They either set to win it all or set to go home!
    Lebron is the one!

Hey the Glippers are close to loose to the Mavs in spite of the glorious help of the zebras on both games!
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Kyle Kuzma should be our closer, too bad he isn't represented by Klutch cause he would be. LBJ would rather lose then to let Kuzma close.
    Yeah, that 3 he shot over Bol wasn’t his shot. He had no business being on the court and taking that shot.

Oh look, Mavs are beating Clips. The Claw AND PG better bring their ‘dog’. Luka’s on the bench, Clips should run over them now. Nope, they mustn’t allow dogs in the bubble...and Luka still on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Bait View Post
    Yeah, that 3 he shot over Bol wasn’t his shot. He had no business being on the court and taking that shot.

Oh look, Mavs are beating Clips. The Claw AND PG better bring their ‘dog’. Luka’s on the bench, Clips should run over them now. Nope, they mustn’t allow dogs in the bubble...and Luka still on the bench.
    Luka on the bench and the champs are loosing?
    Lebron is the one!

Well now the Flippers are in trouble? Lakers have to come out on fire tomorrow and get back on track. Who ever is hot, feed him until it drops dead!
    Lebron is the one!

Yep...no dogs allowed in LA.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Well now the Flippers are in trouble? Lakers have to come out on fire tomorrow and get back on track. Who ever is hot, feed him until it drops dead!
    I think yeah ! Mavs should have been up 2-0 if porzingis was not ejected in Game 1.

As for our Lakers, I think Green need to come off the bench and have Kuzma start.

Quote Originally Posted by showtime24 View Post
    I think yeah ! Mavs should have been up 2-0 if porzingis was not ejected in Game 1.

As for our Lakers, I think Green need to come off the bench and have Kuzma start.
    One think I like about Popoface’s coaching is that he always got the guts to bench even his super star if he was not playing with the right approach or energy level. Our coach so far seems to continue coaching as it is the regular season in my opinion. Green or who ever that is not doing what they are being paid should go to the pine! I hope he makes those adjustments and keeps on the court the player or players that are willing to die on it! No passion then go away!
    Lebron is the one!

Lebron makes his teammates worse always has and he is too old to carry a team. We aren't and never were going to win anything while he was here and now we will have to rebuild again with no draft picks or assets.

Quote Originally Posted by michael811 View Post
    Lebron makes his teammates worse always has and he is too old to carry a team. We aren't and never were going to win anything while he was here and now we will have to rebuild again with no draft picks or assets.
    GEt out!
    Lebron is the one!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast