Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dnc

Dnc

I guess this deserves it own thread.

I’m disappointed in the anthem. They couldn’t get Tony Bennet or someone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Tony Bennett?

The ****?

They got a anti abortion, pro-big business republicans and no progressives, so we see which way they are tilting. Not interested.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Why do I get the feeling that the democrat with Biden will f this up in Nov? The anybody but Trump candidate doesn't excite the base.
    Last edited by WES445; 08-18-2020 at 12:31 AM.

I get that they are trying to woo the moderate republicans and never trumpers to vote Biden.

I know for sure that melania was taking notes when Michelle was speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I get that they are trying to woo the moderate republicans and never trumpers to vote Biden.

That may work now, but in four years, I am sure those converted Republicans will vote for a true republican with the RNC brand for president, not Kamala Harris. So pitiful. They could strengthen their brand so much more if they gave the progressive some play, but AOC gets one-minute pre-tapped for the moderate approval before showing it. No gang of four or other progressive. Not even rep. Katie Porter from California who was so good at cross examing dirtbags in congress. Second best to AOC. Or any of the newly elected in 2018, like the first native Americans elected.. Not giving a boost to newcomers entering the general elections for the first time like they did Obama when he was a unheard of running for Senate.
    Last edited by WES445; 08-18-2020 at 12:53 AM.

She probably just printed out a transcript
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

We're back in the nam!
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Why do I get the feeling that the democrat with Biden will f this up in Nov? The anybody but Trump candidate doesn't excite the base.
    Where was this base when we were picking a candidate in the primary? The base had a chance to select a different nominee and didn't.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Where was this base when we were picking a candidate in the primary? The base had a chance to select a different nominee and didn't.
    I don't want to play this merry go around with you again. this is about anybody but trump, not about being excited about Biden. He is a two-time loser who picks the right time to win the nomination like the two-time loser Reagan did when he ran for office against Carter. So tuck your little tribalistic tail in your back pocket and admit that Biden doesn't excite the base like Bill Clinton, Obama, or even Hillary. An excited base is more likely to vote.

I just hope he doesn't get overconfident in his ability to win and honestly try to ensure a win in Nov. Not take short cuts as Hillary did. Give the base something to be excited about besides not being Trump. So far the whole first night was nothing but a pep rally with no substance or new policies. Fine, if he doesn't want to give a bone to the progressive at least show some leadership ability besides sitting in his basement.

Bernie Sanders rattle off somethings that a Biden administration would do but Biden never had a history of supporting those things or saying he would now. This is Biden who suggest that black parent should turn off the record player and talk to their kids.

Trump still dominate the news, not in a good way, but Biden is MIA in the day to day news run.
    Last edited by WES445; 08-18-2020 at 02:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    That may work now, but in four years, I am sure those converted Republicans will vote for a true republican with the RNC brand for president, not Kamala Harris. So pitiful. They could strengthen their brand so much more if they gave the progressive some play, but AOC gets one-minute pre-tapped for the moderate approval before showing it. No gang of four or other progressive. Not even rep. Katie Porter from California who was so good at cross examing dirtbags in congress. Second best to AOC. Or any of the newly elected in 2018, like the first native Americans elected.. Not giving a boost to newcomers entering the general elections for the first time like they did Obama when he was a unheard of running for Senate.
    Both parties will be shifting soon enough. The boomer generation is 76% white. The current generation under the age of 16 is 54% people of color.

Neither party will survive if they don’t start shifting their perspectives.

Tony Bennett?

The ****?
    I think Mel Torme’s dead

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Not interested. Both conventions will be a joke this year.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I think Mel Torme’s dead

and Tony is 94
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast