Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    If Toews or Kane ask to be traded from this sinking fail boat, it will set this franchise back for a long, long time. Fans will ditch them again. The newer fans who weren’t around pre-Toews and Kane era won’t remain loyal and the fans who were will recall the “dollar Bill” Blackhawks who gutted the teams stars and had no direction for a rebuild for a decade after. Tread carefully, Rocky!
    If fans are gonna ditch them due to a full rebuild then **** them

But yes you're probably right , they have to be prepared for that possibility

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Great now the superstars are pissed. What can we do to get Stan fired???

Taylor Hall went to Buffalo?

I thought he was all about winning? Lol

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    If fans are gonna ditch them due to a full rebuild then **** them

But yes you're probably right , they have to be prepared for that possibility

There are a lot of fans who jumped on the wagon sometime between 2010-2013 that have never known the struggle. There will surely be a lot of them that will lose interest if 19 or 88 are gone, and I agree, **** ‘em.

Season tickets went on sale to the public this month. There was previously a waiting list for them, so it would appear that fan interest has already started to decline.

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Taylor Hall went to Buffalo?

I thought he was all about winning? Lol
    1st overall pick now on his fourth team. He’s a curious case.

There are a lot of fans who jumped on the wagon sometime between 2010-2013 that have never known the struggle. There will surely be a lot of them that will lose interest if 19 or 88 are gone, and I agree, **** ‘em.

Season tickets went on sale to the public this month. There was previously a waiting list for them, so it would appear that fan interest has already started to decline.
    Yeah. I got an email to look at purchasing season tix.

2 seats in the 300 level are over $7k. Good luck with that [emoji23]

I'll welcome em back but enjoying seasons when you're not winning , or building is fun

It does make winning a little less enjoyable. When you enjoy the struggle, it makes the win so much more sweet.

By the way...dude...Josh Allen.

We'll give you mitch for him! Hahahaha

Click here to register!

Can't really knock the Janmark move solid hockey player, won't wow you, just a solid player. Overall really good defensive forward who can contribute solid offense as well. From this move I can only assume he is taking the spot Cagguila held?

I duno. Things I'm reading say he turnover prone, doesn't offer much of anything offensively, and takes a good amount of penalties.

Honestly, doesn't seem like an improvement over Cagguila. Another offseason move that pissed me off. He played pretty solid for us and we didn't even bother to tender. Sign this guy for probably double what we could have had Drake back.

Ever notice that Stan has a fetish for the Swedes?
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I'll welcome em back but enjoying seasons when you're not winning , or building is fun

It does make winning a little less enjoyable. When you enjoy the struggle, it makes the win so much more sweet.

By the way...dude...Josh Allen.

We'll give you mitch for him! Hahahaha

It's fun to see what Josh Allen is doing, man. I originally didn't like him much has a prospect, but then flipped my stance on him closer to the draft. Most of PSD dogged him so bad. lol
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

I've noticed the one thing our current front office has is great foreign scouting. We do really well with foreign free agent signings.

It's fun to see what Josh Allen is doing, man. I originally didn't like him much has a prospect, but then flipped my stance on him closer to the draft. Most of PSD dogged him so bad. lol
    I LOOOOVE gunslingers so I'm glad to see him succeeding thus far.

Click here to register!

Avalanche have acquired D Devon Toews from Islanders for 2021 & 2022 2nd rd picks.

Their D is ridiculous now

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast