Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Avalanche have acquired D Devon Toews from Islanders for 2021 & 2022 2nd rd picks.

Their D is ridiculous now
    And Byram is still waiting to debut.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I LOOOOVE gunslingers so I'm glad to see him succeeding thus far.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    His year to year progress has been really fun. My good friend is a Packers fan, so we're hoping to see our teams meet in the Super Bowl.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

2016 World Series Champions!!!

This all reminds me of 2011 when made big signings like John Scott and Fernando Pisani. Only we were cap crunched then and Toews and Kane were in their early 20s. This team is going to SUCK.

I dont know anything about next years draft but maybe we can tank and grab an instant impact kind of guy. I dont know. Just trying to make light of this BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I dont know anything about next years draft but maybe we can tank and grab an instant impact kind of guy. I dont know. Just trying to make light of this BS.

If our plan is to roll with Delia/Subban in net we won't have to tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    If our plan is to roll with Delia/Subban in net we won't have to tank.
    Delia is a SoCal kid like me so I believe in him.

Delia look good in spots a couple seasons ago when Crawford was out. That being said becoming a teams 1A is a whole different animal. The whole thing screams of not having a long term plan. If you knew you were done with Crawford, Lehner at 5/$25 million is a solid deal and sets the table moving forward while all our young D prospects get ice time and improve in front of him. The combo of young D and unproven goalies is going to be bad.

According to a source, there doesn't appear to be a rush to sign RFA Dylan Strome.
    A source indicated to Scott Powers of The Athletic that an agreement between Strome and the Chicago Blackhawks may not happen for some time. Other off-season items took priority for the team and Strome doesn't have arbitration rights, but the two sides seem to expect to get a contract done.
    Um, sign him.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    Um, sign him.
    He's sooooooooo damn slow... not a fan

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Strome to me seems like a good candidate for a one year deal. If he gets hot trade him for some value, if not you can cut bait before next year when he has arbitration rights.

Minor news and finally admitting there is an elephant in the room news. Stan announced officially admitted they a committed to a re-build today. Would have been nice for him to inform some of the vets of that and actually just come out an say that's what they are doing. It's not really a surprise, really they should have started the rebuild earlier than now. It's really to no one's surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by IRNMN View Post
    Minor news and finally admitting there is an elephant in the room news. Stan announced officially admitted they a committed to a re-build today. Would have been nice for him to inform some of the vets of that and actually just come out an say that's what they are doing. It's not really a surprise, really they should have started the rebuild earlier than now. It's really to no one's surprise.
    Unfortunately the news came after season ticket holders renewed.

Im fine with a rebuild, but I dont want Stan to be the guy in charge of it. Lets not forget that he lost both Panarin and Teravainen and has nothing to show for either trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Unfortunately the news came after season ticket holders renewed.

Im fine with a rebuild, but I dont want Stan to be the guy in charge of it. Lets not forget that he lost both Panarin and Teravainen and has nothing to show for either trade.
    Ding ding ding!

Get rid of Bowman now. No point in letting him continue the rebuild.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345