Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Rumors of Seabrook willing to accept a trade to Seattle when the team enters the league
    I would have mixed emotions about this. My brain knows it's best to trade him, but my heart still wants to hold on.

If we could get rid of Seabrook with minimal salary retention that would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Rumors of Seabrook willing to accept a trade to Seattle when the team enters the league
    Wheres the rumor from? That would be great if the Hawks don't get left with a ton of his contract

Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    Wheres the rumor from? That would be great if the Hawks don't get left with a ton of his contract
    I wonder if this would be done in the expansion draft- didnít we send someone to Vegas with a draft pick for some cap relief? Or was that someone else?

Blackhawks 2020 Offseason Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Banks View Post
    I wonder if this would be done in the expansion draft- didnít we send someone to Vegas with a draft pick for some cap relief? Or was that someone else?
    Yeah the Seabrook rumor was a rumored expansion draft deal for when Seattle joins the league.

Donít remember where I saw it. Trying to find it again

2016 World Series Champions!!!

If anyone is subscribed to The Athletic, Pierre LeBrun wrote an article about Seabrook and some of the things heís endured during the last couple of years.

Itís a really good article and puts some things into perspective with what heís dealt with. Hopefully the surgeries gives him an extra spring and he can actually not be an albatross with his contract.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Can you post anything from the Atlantic article?

Stan Bowman killed the forum. Another reason. Fire Stan.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456