Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    How in the world are they justifying a Colliton extension? The only reason I see is Bowman doubling down on his guy. This is it for Bowman. If JC is extended and they are disappointing again, they're both gone.

Was McDonaugh the voice of sanity? I hate the direction of this franchise and front office right now.
    Bowman should be gone as well imo

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Why has this organization become so inept? Just 5 years ago they were the kings of the league?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope they realize how desperately they need not only Crawford back, but a highly competent backup. I don't think I've seen any year worse in terms of constant pressure and high quality chances than this year.

Also Cubby, don't understand the ineptitude lately. I think Scotty Bowman is wielding a lot more power than we realize and been saying this for at least a year. Scotty definitely not involved in the day to day, but I think his voice with upper levels is keeping Stan in the clear. It's ridiculous. The game passed Scotty by at this point and Stan is a bumbling fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Why has this organization become so inept? Just 5 years ago they were the kings of the league?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stan has drafted very little depth since he stepped in as GM. Many of his drafts have produced nothing. We're seeing the effects of that now.

The Phillip Danault trade was just pitiful. Jokiharju is a steady defenseman that we traded for seemingly no reason.

Stan sucks.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12