Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 53 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

What's the time line on this guy if at all?

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Euro stash for at least a year.

So i keep hearing Lavine Rumors which bugs me. I dont think it happens but would 1 of these trades?

Lavine and Wendell for Wiseman and Wiggins?

Lavine and Wendell for Wiseman and Green?

Lavine and Gafford for ......... on of the above packages? Maybe toss in Thad young?

I mean if it was to happen which i still dont think is realistic at least getting Wiseman feels promisong?

We need a playmaker and pelicans need shooting , Lonzo for Lauri makes too much sense to especially since they drafted Lewis Jr and traded for Bledsoe

https://youtu.be/eU3OOzQyXOY

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    We need a playmaker and pelicans need shooting , Lonzo for Lauri makes too much sense to especially since they drafted Lewis Jr and traded for Bledsoe

https://youtu.be/eU3OOzQyXOY
    Yeah Lonzo Ball to the Chicago Bulls would actually be a pretty damn good move...light skin brothas playing together in Lavine & Ball...but Lonzo can play at the 1...Coby can play at the 2 spot and Lavine you can actually have him at the 3 and at the 4 spot you can literally have Patrick Williams at the PF spot and at the 5 you can easily have Wendell

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    I'd guess would be that one of Wendell or laurie will be somewhere else next year unless they both look great. He gets a shot then.

Dont really want Williams playing the 4 at least not as a starter..... not with our reboundung Woes.

And I would love Lonzo.... but Idk if i would want to part with Lauri for him either. Your really commiting to a super small lineup then.

If we did want lonzo I would try and get him Wendell +...... And then try and sign a guy like Willie Caulie Stien

Id trade a protected 1st for Lonzo. He would be great with Donovan and this team. Lauri and WCJ would definitely benefit from his play making too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe it would not be enough.... but The Pelicans have no backup 4 to name...... They also could us a stretch big man with Hayes.....and Adams as their primary big men.

Thad.... Kornett and a future pick for Lonzo?

too much.... enough to make them consider it?

AD is still on the market

Ad is returning to the lakers. Unless we see the Bulls start trading away Porter .... Thad.... Sato.... and Felecio for cap space Im not holding my breath.

wonder if you could get the Lakers to agree to a sign a trade for all those guys. I suppose if you the lakers Something is better than nothing?

Given the way teams have been throwing first round picks around in trades, might do well to wait, they'll probably want two firsts for Lonzo. Would make way more sense for them to trade Bledsoe for a SG, given their timeline and age of their star players. Would do that trade for Thad, Kornet and future first no question though. Lonzo's in the last year of his rookie deal, though, extending him would be costly in terms of FA money next year.

Pass on Lonzo. Horrid free throw shooter at the PG position.

Page 35 of 53 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast