Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Potential trade targets, listed for various reasons as fit, probable availability etc. Trade pieces include Otto Porter, #4 pick, Lauri, Wendell Carter, Hutchinson, Sato, next years first in some combination.

Andrew Wiggins
    Terrance Ross
    Kyle Kuzma
    Joe Harris
    Jonas Valenciunas
    Gordon Hayward
    Chris Paul
    Russell Westbrook
    Lamarcus Aldridge
    Paul George?
    Rudy Gobert?
    Myles Turner
    Victor Oladipo
    Al Horford
    Tobias Harris
    Ben Simmons (Don't think Embid will be traded, period.)
    One of Bamba or Vucevic, probably Vucevic (most trade value and Bamba's way younger)
    Mike Conley
    Buddy Hield
    Blake Griffin
    Kevin Love
    Demar Derozan
    Aaron Gordon
    Bradley Beal
    Danilo Gallinari
    Gary Harris
    Eric Bledsoe
    Paul Millsap

This is not all the players I want, but the impact players I believe will be available for the right trade offer this summer. I believe any of these guys besides Westbrook, Simmons, and Beal could be gotten while retaining Coby, Zach, one or both of Lauri or Carter. #4 and/or Otto would get most of these done. Not sure if we can use Dunn as a filler in a sign and trade, but it would be good to keep him if we're not drafting a PG for his defense.
    Last edited by infinity2152; 10-19-2020 at 04:19 PM.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I don't see why some are so down on Simmons. Put shooters around him and he's capable of a Giannis like breakout (not suggesting he'd be as good as Giannis, but can take a big leap).

Already an elite defender and playmaker. He may never be able to shoot much outside of 10-15 feet, but with the right personnel he could be really awesome. The Sixers have never surrounded him with that.
    For me its really simple.... I dont beleive that in todays NBA you can run a good offense if you have a guy who literally Cant... or wont...... Shoot. ESPECIALLY AT THE 1-3. Cant run anything in the post because its easy to double off him. IF the ball is not in his hands he is almost totally useless. (see what happened with Jimmy Butler in the playoffs 2 years ago when they ran through Butler instead of Simmons. 14 points and 6 assist is not exactly star type play in crunch time.

I mean For anyone who wants to say he can be like Gianis.... for 1 he isnt.... But for 2 did nobody see how easy they were to defend in the playoffs ? Unless you have knock down shooters surounding him (which we dont exactly have ourselves) its easy to stop his penetration. Also Simmons makes Gianis look like Ray Ray Allen in terms of willingness and ability to take a 3. Gianis is at least willing to shoot a 3. You can literally play 6 feet off Simmons from the 3 and he just refuses to shoot.

The only way you have success with Simmons is if A) you can make him a better or willing shooter which I dont see happening B) you move him to PF.... like the Bucks did with Gianis.... But then you kinda take away any defensive advantage he gives you and he still clogs the lane.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Trade offers right here

1- Chicago Bulls receive: Kevin Love, #5 overall pick and 2022 1st round pick

Cleveland Cavaliers receive: Otto Porter Jr, Lauri Markkanen and 2 future 1st round draft picks

2- Chicago Bulls receive: Blake Griffin, #7 overall pick and 2022 1st round pick

Detroit Pistons receive: Otto Porter Jr and #4 overall pick

3- Chicago Bulls receive: Bradley Beal and #9 overall pick
    Washington Wizards receive: Zack Lavine and Lauri Markkanen
    Dont want kevin loves contract....

Blake is actually interesting and would give us that 2nd proven star. and you can move on next year if it does not go well. But I would not part with #4 for him IMO. Maybe Lauri But Blake was not exactly that good last year. IDK why you give up #4 to move down to #7 for him. Maybe not even give up Lauri for him.

Beal I get it if you like him more..... And I also understand if you would trade Lauri for the #9 pick. But the trade would never happen IMO. I dont see upgrading SG from a 26 point 4 assist guy to a 30 point 6 assist guy as something teams would do.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 10-19-2020 at 05:42 PM.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    I would love that trade for the Bulls, and I don't like Embid. I love it because it's so unrealistic but in theory, awesome to get Embid for nothing near his value in the league.

The trade for the Wiz and 76ers is awful and nowhere near real value.

It's comical you think an NBA franchise would trade Beal for Tobias Harris contract and #4 pick in a horrible draft where everyone is trying to trade down.

It's comical to think that the 76ers would trade Embid for cap fillers, Carter, and the #4 pick in the draft only because they're flipping it in another entirely unrealistic trade.

This is worse than bleacher report trade ideas.
    IDK if i agree with that. Embid is often Injured and does not fit with Simmons. I also dont know what the league values Centers at. You remember what Demarcus Cousins in his prime went for? I also dont know if i see a team that is going to give up signifigantly more than that for Embid? do you.

As far as Tobias and Beal..... Are we really going to sit here and say Tobias Harris is worth nothing? A 3 average 20 7 and 3? Is he paid too much.... Probably. But is this deal any worse than if the Wariors Offered #2 and Andrew Wiggins. or are we going to pretend that Andrew Wiggins Suddenly has significant Value to Tobias?

-Rem Koolhaas

Tobias Harris is a GREAT PF in todays NBA, but paying next to Horford and Embid minimize his skills. On the Bulls, he's 20+ a game, plus Lavine 20+, we'd be tough. Would offer Lauri, Thad, and Sato and that's it though. No picks.

Would they?

Would the Bulls trade Lauri & their number 4 for Wolves # 1? Bulls get Melo to run the show and Wolves move back with a decent player. Your thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    Yea we need to find a way to get rid of a 21 year old who showed he could be at the least a rotational player in the NBA. While playing for one of the worst coaches in recent NBA history.

Smart.
    I never knew rotational players were so popular. I wouldn’t lose sleep losing WCJ if it meant getting Harden.

Quote Originally Posted by dyst View Post
    I never knew rotational players were so popular. I wouldn’t lose sleep losing WCJ if it meant getting Harden.
    This

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Thats not what you said.

Find a way to get rid of Carter in that trade if it were to happen.
    You stated you just want to get rid of him. idk who would say hold onto wendell for Harden. But you seemed to have insinuated give him away just because i guess u dont like him?

Rockets: We will trade you Harden for Lavine Lauri and the #4 pick

Dyst run Bulls team: Sure...... but only if you take Wendell Carter Jr too.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 10-19-2020 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Thats not what you said.

You stated you just want to get rid of him. idk who would say hold onto wendell for Harden. But you seemed to have insinuated give him away just because i guess u dont like him?

Riiiiiiiight

Thats not what you said.

Thanks Kyben. Exactly how I read it, because it's the only way to read that comment.

Dyst, I said he showed he was a rotational player at the least. He's 21. He's played under Boylen. If he's already hit his peak at 21 as rotational player, you still don't just dump him in a trade to get rid of him.

IDK if i agree with that. Embid is often Injured and does not fit with Simmons. I also dont know what the league values Centers at. You remember what Demarcus Cousins in his prime went for? I also dont know if i see a team that is going to give up signifigantly more than that for Embid? do you.

As far as Tobias and Beal..... Are we really going to sit here and say Tobias Harris is worth nothing? A 3 average 20 7 and 3? Is he paid too much.... Probably. But is this deal any worse than if the Wariors Offered #2 and Andrew Wiggins. or are we going to pretend that Andrew Wiggins Suddenly has significant Value to Tobias?
    I think Embid value is still high despite the injury history. Not that I know anything hah.

Embid's value is definitely higher than Cousins was IMO. Cousins was coming up on free agency and the Kings weren't actively trying to re-sign him. I also think that the deal for Cousins is better than your proposed deal for Embid. I do think someone would pay more than that for him, probably a lot more.

I do think Harris is worth nothing, not because of who he is as a player, but because he has one of the worst contracts in the league. He's a solid player no doubt, but that contract is an albatross. He was the 3rd option on an underachieving, albeit flawed, team. He's not a super efficient scorer. He's had 1 good defensive season. He's just a jack of all above average with a contract that kills your team.

I think Wiggins value is higher than Harris. His deal is shorter and cheaper. He's younger and I think he may develop more in a good situation while Harris is what he is. Wiggins is awfully overpaid obviously and a letdown of a #1. He's been awful defensively a few seasons, but I think that gets fixed in SF. He's posted seasons defensive ratings seasons higher than Harris ever has already and has the length and athleticism Harris doesn't.

For me its really simple.... I dont beleive that in todays NBA you can run a good offense if you have a guy who literally Cant... or wont...... Shoot. ESPECIALLY AT THE 1-3. Cant run anything in the post because its easy to double off him. IF the ball is not in his hands he is almost totally useless. (see what happened with Jimmy Butler in the playoffs 2 years ago when they ran through Butler instead of Simmons. 14 points and 6 assist is not exactly star type play in crunch time.

I mean For anyone who wants to say he can be like Gianis.... for 1 he isnt.... But for 2 did nobody see how easy they were to defend in the playoffs ? Unless you have knock down shooters surounding him (which we dont exactly have ourselves) its easy to stop his penetration. Also Simmons makes Gianis look like Ray Ray Allen in terms of willingness and ability to take a 3. Gianis is at least willing to shoot a 3. You can literally play 6 feet off Simmons from the 3 and he just refuses to shoot.

The only way you have success with Simmons is if A) you can make him a better or willing shooter which I dont see happening B) you move him to PF.... like the Bucks did with Gianis.... But then you kinda take away any defensive advantage he gives you and he still clogs the lane.
    I'm with Goat on this one. Simmons needs the right situation and he hasn't been given that, they just made it worse last offseason.

I think you're looking at this wrong Kyben. Simmons defensively in the right situation would be guarding the 3/4. He's an elite defender and can guard both spots.

He's not my ideal target, but if you could get him while keeping Lavine, White, and Lauri I think it'd be a great starting point.

So I was reading one of the pippenainteasy articles about the bulls trading into the top 3 of the draft. One of there ideas I kinda like.

Bulls trade Otto Porter, Gafford, and 4th overall pick and 2nd round pick.

Warriors trade Wiggins, 2nd overall pick.

Helps the warriors save some money after this year, hurts the bulls financial flexibility on getting a star in the following FA class, but I kinda like Wiggins, and obv he fills a need. What r the chances we really get a star in Next years FA class? Or someone better then Wiggins? Plus the bulls can get a better pic this year, I’d use it on Wisemen, I personally drool with his upside. I think we’d have a realistic shot at the playoffs w good coaching, and we’d be young and able to improve.

Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast