Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Lol that would probably end my watching Bulls basketball if they did something that stupid. That trade doesn’t even make sense like here take the worse player and give us a pick !

The only hope I even have for Donovan is because he doesn’t have Westbrook anymore the Donovan iso playbook for those years was infuriating.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    It's fun to fantasize until you look at available cap space. No one can sign him for what he's worth. He'll be back on the Lakers next year 100%. Might be a 1 year deal, but he's not going anywhere.

AD has no leverage even if he wanted to leave. How would he even get to the Bulls this year? Sign and trade with Otto picks and other ****? OK, LA says no because AD has no leverage and they have a very good shot to win next year even knowing AD leaves after.
    You can trade Otto Porter to the Knicks and Sato and Thad + a pick to the Thunder. Sudenly you have 40 mil of open cap space.

Its not that hard. Other teams have done it to open up cap for a star player to come.

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    You're wrong about the vets. Twolves added plenty over the years, including Taj and DRose. 76ers added plenty as well, big names including Horford, Reddick, Jimmy Butler.

Denver, Boston, Toronto, Milwaukee were all young teams that contended.

OKC isn't an example. They never won because Durant left after their first real run.

Still with you on Korver though.

You're acting like all rookies are the same. If you get a special one, it sets you up. Saying no more rookies is silly unless we are getting a top player in FA.
    Looking at Boston, they're at the point of maxing their draft picks, paid Marcus Smart, have to pay Jaylen Brown, when you get to that point, you need to start winning, or like you said, lose them for little or nothing, like Dunn. If the team was better last year, Dunn is probably still a Bull. Not saying a late draft pick is nothing, but our guys developing is more important, at least to me. Losing all the time for years is a hard way to build a team.

Denver is not a real contender yet. Boston has added a ton of vets to supplement their young guys. Toronto has a ton of vets playing major minutes. The only young starter in Milwaukee is Giannis, lol, how are they a young team? OKC lost Harden before Durant left, because at some point you have to pay everybody, and they chose Ibaka, lost Harden, then Durant, and were left with only Russell. All the stars were young, none as good as they are now.

And it's not just about adding vets, it's which vets. Jimmy was basically kicked off three teams, reportedly problems with the young guys. Love D-Rose, but not sure if he's the vet people should be following either. Most of the guys you mentioned are no longer with those teams, so doubt they helped chemistry at all. The Jimmy Butler the Heat got carried them thru the playoffs, maturity takes time.
    Last edited by infinity2152; 11-24-2020 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    You can trade Otto Porter to the Knicks and Sato and Thad + a pick to the Thunder. Sudenly you have 40 mil of open cap space.

Its not that hard. Other teams have done it to open up cap for a star player to come.
    Sure. Fine, they could make the cap room. He's still going back to the Lakers, it's not a secret. They have bird rights and are finishing FA before signing whatever deal AD decides he wants.

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1...066676224?s=20

I hope we get involved as a 3rd team in the Hayward S&T. Perfect time to unload Thad to Boston and Sato to Hornets for Batum.

Open up minutes for Gafford/Williams and more Coby

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Davisayan View Post
    https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1...066676224?s=20

I hope we get involved as a 3rd team in the Hayward S&T. Perfect time to unload Thad to Boston and Sato to Hornets for Batum.

Open up minutes for Gafford/Williams and more Coby
    Im all for trading Thad and Sato.... Though I still think we need sato as it stands because we just dont have a backup PG unless you count Arch. But why would we want Batum. I suppose you could save a bit of cap space by not having to void their deals?

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

I personally like Sato. He's a solid Role Player who can help us at the 1 and 2

But we’re still undersized at the starting center position.

Thad on the move I bet

Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast