Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    I don't buy the Harrell rumor for a second. they're already overpaying Thad they aren't going to go after another guy like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    He is basically keneith Farried IMO. I suppose it would depend on what he cost but i cant imagine you would poach him from the clippers for less than 20 mil. Probably more.

To me the only guy worth spending in in this FA is AD..... and then you would work to move some guys to create space. Otherwise You need to spend this year evaluating your tallent and roster and decide how to build it next year

and BTW because I know somebody might bring this up YES I would sign Ingram... However I see zero chance the Pelicans let him go under any circumstance.
    I agree to offer Ingram, but they won’t let him go. I think a nice addition would be Crowder. Shouldn’t be too expensive, and would provide us with a valuable SF and small ball 4.

Have to say snatching Billy Donovan was the best thing done by Bulls management in years. They pounced and didn't give other teams time, even went to meet him in Florida and pressed for a sit down. Harell makes no sense unless it's for one year, so he could be a FA again when more teams have money. I believe this front office will be able to pull real free agents the way they got Donovan.

2020 Offseason Trades/FA/Acquisitions Discussion

any move for Trezl prob a S&T with Thad who the Clippers liked at deadline

Interesting. Doc Rivers done in LA. Kahwi and George have player options after next season. Good chance Harrell bounces. Lou looked to be slipping late. If the Clippers struggle next year, with limited flexibility in the near future, I don't see anyway Kawhi comes back. That also coincides with Porter's contract expiring with us. Kawhi would look awfully good in a Bulls uniform. We have a name brand Coach. We have a potentially got FO. All of our young players will be seasoned. We will be deeeeeep. And we have the open spot in the lineup built for a great SF. I don't think our past GarPax pipe dreams are pipe dreams anymore. These are real possibilities for us

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    is it at all ironic that two "SUPER TEAMS" that formed last year in the Nets and Clippers both fired their HC.

Sacramento Kings receive: Zack Lavine
    Chicago Bulls receive: Buddy Hield, Nemanja Belica, Bogdanovic and the #18 overall pick

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Sacramento Kings receive: Zack Lavine
    Chicago Bulls receive: Buddy Hield, Nemanja Belica, Bogdanovic and the #18 overall pick
    Awful deal IMO. You're cash strapped after having to resign Bogdan and it's not like that team gets us any closer.

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    Awful deal IMO. You're cash strapped after having to resign Bogdan and it's not like that team gets us any closer.
    Not only that, I think player wise, Lavine is our biggest Free Agent draw. We need him around in summer 2021 to sell a Giannis or Kawhi on the Bulls.

Or Chicago could always trade for Bradley Beal

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast