Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Schroder on the Bulls works but then if you have him as your PG...then that means Coby would have to shift over to the 2 and play SG but then Lavine plays the 2 so then what? Unless Lavine plays the 3 but Lavine is no small forward unless you have Schroder in a 6th man role and he comes off the bench
    Im still bot sure i want Coby as a PG yet. He could easily play the 6th man and play more minutes than schroder though. plua schroder was technically a gr8 6th man for the thunder with Paul.

my big problem with CP3 is that contract. Prior to donovan i was more open to it because 2021 seemed like more of a fantasy. 2022 seemed more reaslistic timeframe for growth.

But now that we have Donovan idk anymore. i feel like the team will be alot better under him. Enough so we might be able to draw a FA mext year.

That said 2022 isnt exactly a bust of a FA class either

My struggle with going for cp3 is committing to a player thats so old.

But , it may be worth doing it just to initiate a culture shift.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Interesting.

I like Harrell but that puts a lot of things into question. For starters, we probably aren't taking a big in the draft. Secondly, we are probably going to move on from at least 1 of our 3 young bigs. I don't really know if spending significant money on a role player is worth it this offseason.

Harrell does however add an attribute we don't have at the 4/5 though. He has a high motor. I wouldn't mistake any of our bigs for that type.

Wrong Forum

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Harrell does however add an attribute we don't have at the 4/5 though. He has a high motor. I wouldn't mistake any of our bigs for that type.
    Gafford?

Cant say i would understand Harrell. If he could spread the floor i would be OK but a 4\5 who cant shoot. IDK. He would crowd up the 4 spot. He isnt exactly a great shot blocker either.

I cant imagine he would be cheap either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Cant say i would understand Harrell. If he could spread the floor i would be OK but a 4\5 who cant shoot. IDK. He would crowd up the 4 spot. He isnt exactly a great shot blocker either.

I cant imagine he would be cheap either.
    That's how I feel. He brings energy, scoring, rebounding off the bench, but is he worth giving up precious flexibility for? I dunno.

Would rather have Marcus Morris.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    That's how I feel. He brings energy, scoring, rebounding off the bench, but is he worth giving up precious flexibility for? I dunno.
    He is basically keneith Farried IMO. I suppose it would depend on what he cost but i cant imagine you would poach him from the clippers for less than 20 mil. Probably more.

To me the only guy worth spending in in this FA is AD..... and then you would work to move some guys to create space. Otherwise You need to spend this year evaluating your tallent and roster and decide how to build it next year

and BTW because I know somebody might bring this up YES I would sign Ingram... However I see zero chance the Pelicans let him go under any circumstance.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 09-25-2020 at 01:15 AM.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast