Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 63 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    We fired Hoiberg, promoted a literal egg head (Boylen) and he pissed off everyone except GarPax, then Michael Reinsdorf came in and fired Gar but Pax is still floating around in the toilet somewhere, then thanks to Michael Reinsdorf we have AK (don't ask me how to pronounce his last name) and Billy Donovan (an actual coach), LaVine has been really good, Lauri and Wendell are more comfortable in the training room than the court, Coby White looks okay (probably best suited as a 6th man), Neil Funk retired yet somehow the new guy is worse, and Patrick Williams is basically a LeBron/KD/MVP hybrid.

That about covers it.
    Glad someone else said it. Amin has been horrible. Hasn't lived up to the local hype i heard when he was hired.

I wouldn’t mind replacing Lauri with Collins if they gonna pay a young PF . More consistent and athletic both a lot to be desired on defense

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Glad someone else said it. Amin has been horrible. Hasn't lived up to the local hype i heard when he was hired.
    Lol I’ve been hoping funk was going to retire for the past 6 seasons and they replaced him with someone who may actually be worse. Not an easy task. Funk barely knew where he was or what he was watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    I wouldn’t mind replacing Lauri with Collins if they gonna pay a young PF . More consistent and athletic both a lot to be desired on defense
    Very easy decision there. Collins all day over Lauri. Give me a Drummond/Collins front court next year with Lonzo (or draft pick) at PG

So pay another PF that doesn't play defense and misses games and whose efficiency is through the roof because trae can set him up. Doubt if he stays as efficient if he has to do what Lauri has to do on this team.

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    So pay another PF that doesn't play defense and misses games and whose efficiency is through the roof because trae can set him up. Doubt if he stays as efficient if he has to do what Lauri has to do on this team.
    Lol how much credit do you really give Trae young for Collins efficiency? I didn’t realize he missed so many games, so your point there is valid, however. Def don’t want another player who’s never available. In a vacuum though, I’d take Collins over Lauri all day

Ayo Dosunmu the next Jrue Holiday bring him home

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Ayo Dosunmu the next Jrue Holiday bring him home
    He's definitely one of a few I'd like if we land a mid to late 1st for Lauri or Thad. Kispert for elite shooting, Dosunmu for a nice combo guard off the bench, or Butler who is uber efficient and could have a Brunson type role in the league.

Any move that gets Coby coming off the bench is a good one

Lonzo is doing some things i really like, such as hitting his high-volume 3s at a passable rate, knocking down his exceedingly rare FTA, and his EFG finally rising above the league average, all while lowering the TO% to about 25% below his career average. Good stuff. I can be sold on him and I think he'd a good addition.

But his facilitating has taken a back seat to this seemingly more conservative player and the AST% is also at a career low, and well below his numbers from last year which had him moving in the right direction. His RB% is also down significantly, he doesn't appear to be getting after those boards. Those things that he brought to the table, that a lot of PGs do not, are not to be seen at the moment.

Anyone actually watching have some thoughts?

Big fan of Lonzo and especially the fit here. Make that happen.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Big fan of Lonzo and especially the fit here. Make that happen.
    Would you trade Lauri or WCJ for him? What about Coby?

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Would you trade Lauri or WCJ for him? What about Coby?
    I wouldn't hesitate to trade Lauri. I'd probably hold onto Carter though.

I don't like either ones injury history, but I have a little more hope for Carter and just generally prefer bigs that have some defensive value.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 02-15-2021 at 02:13 PM.