Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 62 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    It would cost way more than wed be willing to give up. I doubt hes even really all that available anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yea, he's not available in the slightest right now. Maybe before they hired Doc if someone threw a crazy offer, but Doc didn't go there for a rebuild. Simmons won't be and isn't available. Even if after the season they decided it wouldn't work with Simmons/Embid, they're guna want Lavine from us. I'd rather have Lavine straight up than Simmons at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    It would cost way more than wed be willing to give up. I doubt hes even really all that available anyway.

Precisely. Thats why I never really entertain the Simmons talk. It seems baseless and dreamy.

Lowry seems like the vet PG we could potentially get. We have the expiring contract to match, but what pico are we willing to give up for a potential half season rental?

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    So like, what's been going on?
    SHAM GOD!!

Theres almost no point in trading assets for veterans though. Especially not veterans who are UFAs and we can just sign next year. Conley and Lowry could both be available this summer

Has Thibs finally figured out how to get Rose and Buckets working together on the court at the same time? With climate change, are we running out of ICE for defense? Btw, when does that Charlotte pick become ours again and what is it's protection?

I think i'm starting to black out.
    Lol this was a pretty good. Spot on summary of this forum about 7 years ago.

Shammy sighting

Just give it some time, Memphis is going to cave and trade us OJ Mayo. Or is it Courtney Lee that's the missing piece?

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Lol this was a pretty good. Spot on summary of this forum about 7 years ago.
    7 years ago I had already been posting for 5 years! and now, I've pretty much been absent for that long (lurking mainly)

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    SHAM GOD!!

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Shammy sighting

Just give it some time, Memphis is going to cave and trade us OJ Mayo. Or is it Courtney Lee that's the missing piece?
    I still think if we could just combine Korver + Brewer it would've been game over!

I'm so far out of the loop with the NBA and Bulls now. I've actually watched a little bit of the games the last week or so, and realize that Markaneen is going to be a RFA this year? Geeze time flies. Does anyone wanna give a breakdown of the last 4ish seasons for me?

Sham owes me money

7 years ago I had already been posting for 5 years! and now, I've pretty much been absent for that long (lurking mainly)

I still think if we could just combine Korver + Brewer it would've been game over!

I'm so far out of the loop with the NBA and Bulls now. I've actually watched a little bit of the games the last week or so, and realize that Markaneen is going to be a RFA this year? Geeze time flies. Does anyone wanna give a breakdown of the last 4ish seasons for me?
    We fired Hoiberg, promoted a literal egg head (Boylen) and he pissed off everyone except GarPax, then Michael Reinsdorf came in and fired Gar but Pax is still floating around in the toilet somewhere, then thanks to Michael Reinsdorf we have AK (don't ask me how to pronounce his last name) and Billy Donovan (an actual coach), LaVine has been really good, Lauri and Wendell are more comfortable in the training room than the court, Coby White looks okay (probably best suited as a 6th man), Neil Funk retired yet somehow the new guy is worse, and Patrick Williams is basically a LeBron/KD/MVP hybrid.

That about covers it.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Shammy sighting

I watched a CBA game on a betting app, and who TF did I see? None other then OJ Mayo lighting it up. I immediately thought of this forum and how if they would have been watching they would be wondering why we aren't signing him lol.

shamwow is back if only we can get the others to comeback!

Welcome back , Shammy!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

I wonder what happened to jpro?