Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 114 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 1762
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Yeah Dennis is pretty good at getting to the hoop. Heís a guy you can give the ball to and let score late in games. Thatís something we struggle with even with Zach.
    We could have taken a look at IT if that's what we wanted. Pelicans finally nabbed him. Guy is healthy finally, don't know what took so long.

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    We could have taken a look at IT if that's what we wanted. Pelicans finally nabbed him. Guy is healthy finally, don't know what took so long.
    Bulls have enough defensive issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Rndy View Post
    How is he not a 4? Heís pretty much exactly what you want out of a 4 in this era.

And who ever said coby is a 3?
    He's to small to play Pf!!! he needs about 20 pounds and some more Muscle And about 2 more inches in height. He will Shine at the 3

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL

Quote Originally Posted by Rndy View Post
    Bulls have enough defensive issues.
    He's better than Coby defensively, which is hilarious. I don't really see how it would matter if he is just taking Arch minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    He's to small to play Pf!!! he needs about 20 pounds and some more Muscle And about 2 more inches in height. He will Shine at the 3
    Just out of curiosity who are these PF who he canít cover? Heís 6í7-6í8 depending on which report you go off with a 6í11 wing span and weighs 220 If this was 5-6 years ago I might agree with you game had changed time to change with it.

The best part of P will is heís pretty interchangeable I prefer him at 4 but it also depends what type of player Bulls get in fa it helps to be versatile. I just think you should look around the teams in nba right now and realize what PF looks like itís really just turned into interchangeable forwards for the most part
    Last edited by Rndy; 04-02-2021 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    He's better than Coby defensively, which is hilarious. I don't really see how it would matter if he is just taking Arch minutes.
    Hah yeah Coby is awful defensively but I donít know itís pretty close IT has gone through some injuries heís not the same guy he was.

CP3 or Schroder this summer would be an ideal fit at PG...but if not either then you have no choice but to go Lonzo

Ok **** this play in game ********. Time to sit Zach, get him healthy, and tank for Suggs[emoji23]

Quote Originally Posted by ILMindState View Post
    Ok **** this play in game ********. Time to sit Zach, get him healthy, and tank for Suggs[emoji23]
    Yeah if you tank for Suggs and you draft Suggs, then where does that leave Lavine? Case you missed it, Suggs and Lavine play the exact same position of 2 guard (SG).

Bulls at the draft, what they need to do is draft a small forward

But I just realized Chicago does not even own their pick anymore. Orlando has your guys pick now ever since the Vucevic trade went down. This means you guys don't have a 1st rounder anymore.

Chicago doesn't own a pick until 2nd round with the 39th pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Yeah if you tank for Suggs and you draft Suggs, then where does that leave Lavine? Case you missed it, Suggs and Lavine play the exact same position of 2 guard (SG).

But I just realized Chicago does not even own their pick anymore. Orlando has your guys pick now ever since the Vucevic trade went down. This means you guys don't have a 1st rounder anymore.

I didn't miss anything. It's not that deep man I was being facetious, they're obviously not tanking. You seemed to miss that both picks traded are top 4 protected. If they do end up missing the playoffs it wouldn't be the worst thing. I wouldn't mind a shot at getting the pick back.
    Last edited by ILMindState; 04-04-2021 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post

Suggs is a point guard and their pick is top 4 protected.

Imagine with our luck it ends up being the 5th

Quote Originally Posted by WhyCantWeWin View Post
    Imagine with our luck it ends up being the 5th
    I use that tanknation sim draft quite a bit I haven't ever seen them get the 5th it's usually 8-10 or 1-4. Not even sure they can get to 5 just yet but I could be wrong about that.

There goes one of my favorites was a long shot anyway.