Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 113 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 1752
    Williams is not a 4 in the NBA keep him at 3, and no way should Colby White play SF

keep Vooch, Lavine, ,Williams and White

and grow from there

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Williams is not a 4 in the NBA keep him at 3, and no way should Colby White play SF

keep Vooch, Lavine, ,Williams and White

and grow from there
    How is he not a 4? Heís pretty much exactly what you want out of a 4 in this era.

And who ever said coby is a 3?
    Last edited by Rndy; 04-01-2021 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rndy View Post
    How is he not a 4? Heís pretty much exactly what you want out of a 4 in this era.

And who ever said coby is a 3?
    Tg11 mentioned Coby at the 3, I think it was just the bourbon talking.

Coby can never be a 3. Thatís laughable. I think what he was saying though, but donít quote me on this, is ball is technically the 3 defensively, but the PG offensively. Still donít love it. One team having done small ball success the last 2 weeks, albeit Vs bad comp, is the kings. I think in order for small ball to work, you need a motor at Center like they have in Holmes.

As for Pat not a 4? I think heís actually played great there. Heís good 2-4 honestly. He held his own at the 2 yesterday. Heís gonna he good when he matures

Ah I see I mean you could get away in spurts of ball-Coby-Lavine heís not wrong Donovan did it with OKC but he also had
    Schroder, Shai, and cp3 which is about 100x better defensively.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Out of the elite free agents that are left this summer, the ones on the list still left, that your team can go after:

Kawhi Leonard
    DeMar DeRozan
    Chris Paul (CP3)
    Kyle Lowry (if you wanna resign him)
    Andre Drummond
    Victor Oladipo
    Jrue Holiday
    John Collins
    Serge Ibaka
    Montrezl Harrell
    Mike Conley
    Blake Griffin
    LaMarcus Aldridge
    Lonzo Ball
    Dennis Schroder
    Kelly Oubre
    Lauri Markkanen
    Danny Green
    THT
    Evan Fournier
    Jarrett Allen
    Tim Hardaway Jr
    Richaun Holmes
    I wouldnít mind Dennis Schroder. He puts pressure on other teams and can definitely play-make. Heís familiar with BD too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    I wouldnít mind Dennis Schroder. He puts pressure on other teams and can definitely play-make. Heís familiar with BD too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thatís another good name Iíd imagine heíd be cheaper than Ball as well. Heís also very good defensively:

Yeah some in here donít like him but Schroeder would fit extremely well.

Volume scorer. Horrible EFG. Bad 3pt shooter. Bad AST/TO ratio. Low assist totals for a lead guard. I don't think he's the greatest fit for us. Defensively sure, but I don't think he solves much of anything offensively for us.

Guarantee he's guna regret turning down that 4/84. Massive overpay IMO. Guys guna cost himself like 30+ million.

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    Volume scorer. Horrible EFG. Bad 3pt shooter. Bad AST/TO ratio. Low assist totals for a lead guard. I don't think he's the greatest fit for us. Defensively sure, but I don't think he solves much of anything offensively for us.

Guarantee he's guna regret turning down that 4/84. Massive overpay IMO. Guys guna cost himself like 30+ million.
    Canít argue it but he was really good last year with Donovan. Weíre likely not going to get a star pg anyway Ball has his own issues offensively when it comes to half court and penetrating offense so I guess itís just who will be cheaper to make a better all around team.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Out of the elite free agents that are left this summer, the ones on the list still left, that your team can go after:

Kawhi Leonard
    DeMar DeRozan
    Chris Paul (CP3)
    Kyle Lowry (if you wanna resign him)
    Andre Drummond
    Victor Oladipo
    Jrue Holiday
    John Collins
    Serge Ibaka
    Montrezl Harrell
    Mike Conley
    Blake Griffin
    LaMarcus Aldridge
    Lonzo Ball
    Dennis Schroder
    Kelly Oubre
    Lauri Markkanen
    Danny Green
    THT
    Evan Fournier
    Jarrett Allen
    Tim Hardaway Jr
    Richaun Holmes
    I like how CP3 is in parenthesis like nobody knows who this Chris Paul fella is thatís been in the league for the past 16 years

Canít argue it but he was really good last year with Donovan. Weíre likely not going to get a star pg anyway Ball has his own issues offensively when it comes to half court and penetrating offense so I guess itís just who will be cheaper to make a better all around team.
    Yeah I think his game goes beyond the percentages. He puts a lot of pressure on offenses and defenses with his quick pesky style. The Thunder were one of the best 2nd half and comeback teams last year, and he was the guy leading the charge most of the time. As for this year. The lakers couldnít win when both he and AD were out. When Dennis came back, they started winning again, until Lebron went down also

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Yeah I think his game goes beyond the percentages. He puts a lot of pressure on offenses and defenses with his quick pesky style. The Thunder were one of the best 2nd half and comeback teams last year, and he was the guy leading the charge most of the time. As for this year. The lakers couldnít win when both he and AD were out. When Dennis came back, they started winning again, until Lebron went down also
    Yeah I mean my only issue with Ball is his inability to break down defenses and he really doesn't do a whole lot of pick and rolls so it's hard to judge if that is going to be something he's really good at. Outside of Lavine and to some extent Vuc but ill stay with just perimeter guys this team doesn't have a guy who can break down defenses. Coby doesn't really have that skill set right now he's very turn over prone trying to penetrate a defense and just isn't fast nor crafty at all.

I'd prefer Ball but for the reasons I listed I could easily be swayed to Schroder he will break down a defense and plays just as good if not better on ball defense than Ball.

Yeah I mean my only issue with Ball is his inability to break down defenses and he really doesn't do a whole lot of pick and rolls so it's hard to judge if that is going to be something he's really good at. Outside of Lavine and to some extent Vuc but ill stay with just perimeter guys this team doesn't have a guy who can break down defenses. Coby doesn't really have that skill set right now he's very turn over prone trying to penetrate a defense and just isn't fast nor crafty at all.

I'd prefer Ball but for the reasons I listed I could easily be swayed to Schroder he will break down a defense and plays just as good if not better on ball defense than Ball.
    Yeah Dennis is pretty good at getting to the hoop. Heís a guy you can give the ball to and let score late in games. Thatís something we struggle with even with Zach.

I donít see Ball as that kind of player. He can get other guys open looks, but I wonít feel confident in him hitting or creating consistent easy shots for himself