Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 61 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 1754
  1. #901
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Depaul
    Posts
    2,642
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Im starting to come around on ball. Hell be a free agent though. The bulls could just sign him outright couldnt they?
    restricted

  2. #902
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    22,771
    Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    restricted
    How realistic is a Lauri for Lonzo swap? Based on the rumors, it seems like AK is semi high on Lauri, and it seems like the Pels were semi down on Lonzo. Either way, if that deal was on the table, I'd pull the trigger and bid farewell to the "finnisher." That name is about as fitting as calling Arch the Black Mamba lol

  3. #903
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    16,393
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    How realistic is a Lauri for Lonzo swap? Based on the rumors, it seems like AK is semi high on Lauri, and it seems like the Pels were semi down on Lonzo. Either way, if that deal was on the table, I'd pull the trigger and bid farewell to the "finnisher." That name is about as fitting as calling Arch the Black Mamba lol
    Probably not realistic while there has been rumors about Ball being traded hes got to have a lot more value than Lauri.

  4. #904
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    22,771
    Quote Originally Posted by Rndy View Post
    Probably not realistic while there has been rumors about Ball being traded hes got to have a lot more value than Lauri.
    Throw in Porter?

  5. #905
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    22,771
    Imagine this team next year (and it's not really unrealistic)

    Lonzo / White / ?
    LaVine / White / Valentine
    Williams / Valentine / ?
    WCJ / ?
    Drummond / Gafford

    In this scenario, Lauri is considered gone. Either by trade or not re-upped. The Bulls 1st round pick will likely be top 15 after this season. At worst. Ideally, the BPA would be a PF and then you trade WCJ during the season or even before. That's a young, well balanced team with a very talented nucleus.

  6. #906
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    26,690
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Imagine this team next year (and it's not really unrealistic)

    Lonzo / White / ?
    LaVine / White / Valentine
    Williams / Valentine / ?
    WCJ / ?
    Drummond / Gafford

    In this scenario, Lauri is considered gone. Either by trade or not re-upped. The Bulls 1st round pick will likely be top 15 after this season. At worst. Ideally, the BPA would be a PF and then you trade WCJ during the season or even before. That's a young, well balanced team with a very talented nucleus.
    Id rather deal WCJ and draft a wing personally. Slide Williams to the 4.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #907
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    22,771
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Id rather deal WCJ and draft a wing personally. Slide Williams to the 4.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That could also work

  8. #908
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    16
    If we do trade for Ball, where do you think the Bulls end up record wise? Do they make the playoffs?

    I've been screaming for the Bulls to trade for Drummond these last 2 seasons. He essentially was traded to Cleveland for 2nd round picks, which even furthered my frustration with Garpax... if that was even possible.

    Taking in consideration that the Bulls are possibly going to be out of the lottery, then factoring in that the chances of hitting on a player outside of the lottery are low, and the time it will take to develop that player, I'd rather would try to secure that team now that KG2TB proposed rather than next season. I'm willing to package a '21 or '22 1st with whoever it takes to match salaries.

    That team would be fun to watch. But, what it does is, if we can make some noise, we can finally become attractive to free agents. I'm done with depending on 1st and 2nd year players, while waiting for them to develop... I think we have enough of those. Hopefully, the overseas guy we drafted in the 2nd can supplement not having next year's 1st.

    I fully expect the Bulls to actually be successful at signing a high end free agent to go with Drummond and Lavine. If that happens, Bulls should be drafting in the 20s for the next few seasons at least. At that point, draft picks are no longer appealing, so why not take that step this year and see what happens? Time to stop being safe and make a splash... I'm still disgusted over the fact we took Wendell over MPJ!

  9. #909
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35,368
    So like, what's been going on?



  10. #910
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Lenox
    Posts
    26,461
    Yeah I definitely would look into Bamba's availability

  11. #911
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    26,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    So like, what's been going on?
    *dabs in shammys direction*


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #912
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    26,690
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    That could also work
    A point forward would be ideal. Id love Ben Simmons on this team.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #913
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    9,779
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    A point forward would be ideal. Id love Ben Simmons on this team.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What would you give up for Simmons? I agree hed be a great fit. A passing big would definitely work well with Lavine. I just think the 76ers trading Simmons is a pipe dream

  14. #914
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    26,690
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    What would you give up for Simmons? I agree hed be a great fit. A passing big would definitely work well with Lavine. I just think the 76ers trading Simmons is a pipe dream
    It would cost way more than wed be willing to give up. I doubt hes even really all that available anyway.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #915
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    *dabs in shammys direction*


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Has Thibs finally figured out how to get Rose and Buckets working together on the court at the same time? With climate change, are we running out of ICE for defense? Btw, when does that Charlotte pick become ours again and what is it's protection?



    I think i'm starting to black out.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •