Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 104 of 117 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1752
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Odd, but whatever. All backend bench guys.

I always hated the Hutchinson pick, but still had some hope left for Gafford.
    Further proof that Lauri is gone. They brought in Wagner for a bench role. Lauri isn't sniffing the starting lineup next to Vuc. What a horrible fit that would be. Can't wait to hear what's next.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Further proof that Lauri is gone. They brought in Wagner for a bench role. Lauri isn't sniffing the starting lineup next to Vuc. What a horrible fit that would be. Can't wait to hear what's next.
    Gotta be Lonzo. Trading him for Lauri makes to much sense for each team.

Odd, but whatever. All backend bench guys.

I always hated the Hutchinson pick, but still had some hope left for Gafford.
    I like it a lot for a minor move. Hutch is likely out of the league soon. Gafford is a guy, so is Wagner. Wagner has more to his game and potential I think. Troy Brown is still 21 and still has a lot of potential to at least be a serviceable bench guy.

Digging the moves that AK/Eversley are making right now.

Now letís see if Lauri goes to NO for Lonzo or something else happens

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Jk

Coby/Lauri/Felicio/2nd

for

Ball/Redick/1st

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Coby/Lauri/Felicio/2nd

for

Ball/Redick/1st
    Sounds like they're buying out Redick.

Sounds like they're buying out Redick.
    I can't help but notice, but these trade rumors involving N.O. players smells rebuild. You'd think they would try to actively avoid Anthony Davis 2.0.

I always liked Mo Wagner. Solid backup.

If youíre giving up 2 firsts and a guy that could potentially be used to acquire another first (Porter) you better get a 2 way player. This wonít end well.

Quote Originally Posted by chisox721 View Post
    If youíre giving up 2 firsts and a guy that could potentially be used to acquire another first (Porter) you better get a 2 way player. This wonít end well.
    In what world was Porter getting us a first? Maybe in some sort of package deal to match salaries, like the pels proposed deals but Iím also not giving up the rest of my salary cap in the summer to take on Eric Bledsoe, but youíd be lucky to get a 2nd for Porter by himself

2020-2021 Trades/FA/Acquisitions Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by chisox721 View Post
    Nobody trades firsts for expiring contracts anymore. Porter is nothing more than just a salary throw in. Vuc is an all star, you have to give up value to get all stars. 2 firsts is completely reasonable

Quote Originally Posted by ILMindState View Post
    Nobody trades firsts for expiring contracts anymore. Porter is nothing more than just a salary throw in. Vuc is an all star, you have to give up value to get all stars. 2 firsts is completely reasonable
    I hate giving up first round picks, but if he improves our rebounding and paint D those picks are becoming a lot less valuable. If they're in the latter end of the first round this is a great trade.

Quote Originally Posted by ILMindState View Post
    Hes an awful defender.