Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 103 of 117 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1754
    Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    Cost too high for me. He's 31 next year. We need a big offseason signing for a move like this to be worth it. Doubt Vuc can sustain shooting 40% from 3 either.
    31 is nothing for a guy whoís game isnít dependent on athleticism. He will age fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Itís not our last move. Lauri is good as gone. Iím just glad things are happening. 2 1sts sucks. Iím assuming itís 2021 and 2023 right? I donít expect that 2023 to we super valuable. If we land a PG today, I see us making a real playoff push. That finished our 1st this year too. Wendell is a non factor. Vuc single handedly kept the magic in games with a pathetic team surrounding him
    Exactly. This is why I believe a move for a pg is imminent. No way we give up two firsts without going all in.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Itís not our last move. Lauri is good as gone. Iím just glad things are happening. 2 1sts sucks. Iím assuming itís 2021 and 2023 right? I donít expect that 2023 to we super valuable. If we land a PG today, I see us making a real playoff push. That finished our 1st this year too. Wendell is a non factor. Vuc single handedly kept the magic in games with a pathetic team surrounding him
    We got ourselves an all-star duo now after watching other teams kill us with their dynamic duos. Excited to see Vuc and Zach dominate!

vuc is a top 5-7 center in the nba and isnít even a max contact everything people wanted in Lauri, Vuc actually is this is an awesome deal

Itíd be cool if we can figure out how to make that Ball/Adamís deal work now. If they really plan on attaching a 1st to Adams.

How does the money work for Adamís? Do we need to have room for this years, or his lesser exstention amount next year? Isnít he owed 17 million next, but 20s this year?

Love having another Allstar to pair with Lavine especially another efficient one like our current star lavine... one of the biggest impacts with this trade is going to be its potential impact on our horrendous rebounding vuc def raises that exponentially and aminu also has averaged around 6 a game for his career

Lavine/Vuc 2-man game should be unguardable

2 guys averaging mid 20's is all we could ask for. Also, Vuc and Thad is actually a perfect combo. Thad is versatile enough to guard most big men. Vuc is big enough to play the slow footed huge guys. Vuc is basically everything we wanted Lauri to be, and everything he wasn't.

The Bulls FO is playing it smart. If we want to keep Lavine, we couldn't tank. The top FA's mostly reupped. Trading our young underperformers for guys that will make a difference is our only shot at moving the needle.

https://twitter.com/ChiSportUpdates/...12678360936452

Interesting. I'd assume they would get Lauri. Where does that leave us in getting a PG though. I love Trent, but we need a PG

My last memory of Wendell Carter will be him tripping on a wide open layup last night. Good ****ing Riddance!!!

In the search for a PG, what do you give up now? I mean I'd like to believe the Bulls won't give up a first round pick in for 3 straight drafts. But someone like Ball will command a decent haul considering interest from multiple teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wonderful View Post
    In the search for a PG, what do you give up now? I mean I'd like to believe the Bulls won't give up a first round pick in for 3 straight drafts. But someone like Ball will command a decent haul considering interest from multiple teams.
    We still have Lauri and White. I'm guessing it's Lauri gone. He makes no sense next to Vuc

Quote Originally Posted by ILMindState View Post
    Odd, but whatever. All backend bench guys.

I always hated the Hutchinson pick, but still had some hope left for Gafford.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 03-25-2021 at 12:34 PM.