Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 82 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1740
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    That would probably depend on the score. If we need buckets, you might want Thad with Lauri. If we have a lead, you definitely go Thad and Wendell. Their help D to close out that Wolves game was a thing of beauty. If we are down and playing the foul game late, you have the luxury of going offense for defense with Lauri and Wendell between Free Throws.

I know the other night, we all would have rather seen Lauri taking that wide open corner 3 instead of Wendell. But no way we want Lauri on defense in those big moments.
    Yeah, Lauris defense in late games, especially playoffs, scares me. Not only is he very slow footed and gets bullied inside by smaller players, his defensive awareness and energy is terrible. His only value would strictly be a spot up shooter. Could work in certain situations, but donít like it for extended periods or consistently

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Yeah, Lauris defense in late games, especially playoffs, scares me. Not only is he very slow footed and gets bullied inside by smaller players, his defensive awareness and energy is terrible. His only value would strictly be a spot up shooter. Could work in certain situations, but donít like it for extended periods or consistently
    You call defense at end of the twolves game beauty , when in reality it a situation they shouldn't have been in at all.
    Keeping wendell will always be mind boggling . A starting center who can't consistently get more that 10 points or boards. Might as well get Vonleh and get him a try. ...... Wait wait wait, but haliburton the savior

Quote Originally Posted by OoooooBull View Post
    You call defense at end of the twolves game beauty , when in reality it a situation they shouldn't have been in at all.
    Keeping wendell will always be mind boggling . A starting center who can't consistently get more that 10 points or boards. Might as well get Vonleh and get him a try. ...... Wait wait wait, but haliburton the savior
    I didnít mention the twolves at all

Iím not acting like WCJ doesnít have holes in his game, but he at least has value when his offense isnít there. Lauri doesnít. And whatíre you taking about Halliburton for? I think youíre referring to dabears lol

Wendell finally has a bad game letís jump on him!!! Pathetic really

At this point I just assume heís a troll or at least I hope he is. Imagine watching Bulls basketball every game and thinking Wendell is even a top 5 problem of this team.
    Last edited by Rndy; 02-27-2021 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rndy View Post

At this point I just assume heís a troll or at least I hope he is. Imagine watching Bulls basketball every game and thinking Wendell is even a top 5 problem of this team.
    Definitely is a top 5 problem. He is the 24th best rebounder in the league as your starting center(16th out of the Center position). For blocks he would be tied with 6 other people for 33-39 best in the league (25th among centers). Assist he is 9th in the league but there are like 7 centers separated by .3 of an assist. Imagine if people came in here and said Poeltl, Ayton, Allen, Holmes, Jordan, Looney, and Ibaka had passing skills......... Those are the people he is around. Even scoring he is the 15th best Center.

The only thing he does that is average or above average is help defense but that is at what cost? Everytime there is a average big we are going against i expect them to get above their averages.

Maybe it would be best to push Carter to the 4? I still think Drummond would be the answer to our problems. Rebounding, interior D, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by WhyCantWeWin View Post
    Maybe it would be best to push Carter to the 4? I still think Drummond would be the answer to our problems. Rebounding, interior D, etc.
    I think if you are bringing Drummond in and willing to pay him then thatís making carter expendable. Billy gave carter free reign to let it fly from outside during preseason and that didnít workout so well and carter hasnít shown consistently or even enough to have a mid range either so having him and Drummond not only clogging the lane for eachother but also for zach and Coby doesnít seem beneficial to our team. I think if your bringing in Drummond long term then carter is getting pushed to the second unit or out completely and with the stretch heís put together the last couple games a team might be willing to pay a premium for him if your able to strike up a deal for Drummond (not in a trade with the Cavs because they have no need for another young center).
    Last edited by Wxlves; 02-27-2021 at 10:51 AM.

Wendell finally has a bad game.... You're trolling with that statement. Wendell has even expressed not being comfortable at the five. He isn't a starting center. No real pg or real center are the biggest problems for this team. Do you even know basketball ?

Quote Originally Posted by WhyCantWeWin View Post
    I still don't see why people like Carter as much as they do. He plays solid help D but literally that's it. He doesn't really get guarded. Phoenix literally just put up a wall vs Lavine and dared any of the bigs to do anything and the only person that did was Thad.

KC Johnson said it best. Whenever we play against any big that can somewhat put the ball in the basket, we struggle.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I didnít mention the twolves at all

Iím not acting like WCJ doesnít have holes in his game, but he at least has value when his offense isnít there. Lauri doesnít. And whatíre you taking about Halliburton for? I think youíre referring to dabears lol
    You're right it was DaBears post.

But still, wcj only value is what, help defense? Cause board and scoring are not. Lauri, it think you can admit is more than a spot up shooter, he was slashing and active his first years until boylen made everyone regress. Lauri can potentially be just as good help defensive wise and more dynamic offensively. When late season comes around you think lavine will be able to score at will for the entire season especially playoffs, he is good, but that won't happen.

You're right dabears savior Haliburton hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    Definitely is a top 5 problem. He is the 24th best rebounder in the league as your starting center(16th out of the Center position). For blocks he would be tied with 6 other people for 33-39 best in the league (25th among centers). Assist he is 9th in the league but there are like 7 centers separated by .3 of an assist. Imagine if people came in here and said Poeltl, Ayton, Allen, Holmes, Jordan, Looney, and Ibaka had passing skills......... Those are the people he is around. Even scoring he is the 15th best Center.

The only thing he does that is average or above average is help defense but that is at what cost? Everytime there is a average big we are going against i expect them to get above their averages.
    At least you're watching the games , idk what buddy is watching over there

Quote Originally Posted by OoooooBull View Post
    Wendell finally has a bad game.... You're trolling with that statement. Wendell has even expressed not being comfortable at the five. He isn't a starting center. No real pg or real center are the biggest problems for this team. Do you even know basketball ?
    You said trade wendell a guy on a rookie contract for whiteside you are the last person to talk about knowing basketball.

This team needs wings and point guards bad. Iím not against upgrading any position but itís not a concern for me when this team has way more needs. If this team could even play a lick of perimeter defense Wendell wouldnít have to do so much help defense.

Wendells per 36 is 16.9 points 10.1 rebounds 1 block and almost 3 assists. Heís not a liability like you make him out to be. He needs to get better but hardly the issue with this team.

If this team can get a Kat, embiid, jokic, vuc type Iím all for it but guys like whiteside get out of here with that trash take.

You said trade wendell a guy on a rookie contract for whiteside you are the last person to talk about knowing basketball.

This team needs wings and point guards bad. Iím not against upgrading any position but itís not a concern for me when this team has way more needs. If this team could even play a lick of perimeter defense Wendell wouldnít have to do so much help defense.

Wendells per 36 is 16.9 points 10.1 rebounds 1 block and almost 3 assists. Heís not a liability like you make him out to be. He needs to get better but hardly the issue with this team.

If this team can get a Kat, embiid, jokic, vuc type Iím all for it but guys like whiteside get out of here with that trash take.
    Per 36 are just bad to use IMO. Would you trade Coby White for cam Payne? Cam Payne's per 36 stats are through the rough. 14p/4r/8a/2to shooting 48%fg and 42%3pt.

Most analyst and experts also think pg and C are our 2 most pressing needs. Wing shouldn't even be a pressing need. We have Zach and if you are sold on Pat, you have him. we could use depth yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    Per 36 are just bad to use IMO. Would you trade Coby White for cam Payne? Cam Payne's per 36 stats are through the rough. 14p/4r/8a/2to shooting 48%fg and 42%3pt.

Most analyst and experts also think pg and C are our 2 most pressing needs. Wing shouldn't even be a pressing need. We have Zach and if you are sold on Pat, you have him. we could use depth yes.
    Iím not against upgrading center for the right player though. I see Pat as a interchangeable forward we need another forward and depth yes. Point guard and wings are the most important thing to this team. We can disagree thatís fine I donít want a starting lineup of 2 bigs when the other big is Lauri.

Let's follow your logic using per 36... B/c you didn't look up the info, here you go.. per 36 whiteside is 20ppg 14rpg 3bpg 1apg. You see who's better. Even when you compare actual wcj play twice the time and averages four more point and one board. Possibly, The reason you think wings are needed is because of agressive defense which is undermined by not have a defensive anchor big body. Whiteside was a starter for a playoff team last year.
    The fact you think the bulls even have a remote chance to get the player you mentioned, idk what else to think youre just fantasy talking.

Page 82 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast