Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 64 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I wouldn't hesitate to trade Lauri. I'd probably hold onto Carter though.

I don't like either ones injury history, but I have a little more hope for Carter and just generally prefer bigs that have some defensive value.
    Agreed. Plus itís nice that WCJ is signed another year. I wonder if AK would be willing to give up Lauri for him. Doesnít help that heís injured right now per usual

3 team trade:

Bulls get Lonzo Redick and Adamís Expiring and Lakers (8-30) 2021 protected, or 2022 unprotected 1st

Cavs get Pels 1st, Otto, Gafford, Hutch

Pels get Drummond, Thad, Sato

Who says no? Drummond gives the Pels an elite Center to pair with Ingram and Zion, and a vet PG in Sato. Thad gives them the perfect 3rd big for a Zion/Drummy/Thad rotation.

Cavs get a mid 1st for a guy they just made inactive, a young backup C in Gafford, Hutch and an expiring in Otto.

Bulls get their pass 1st PG in Lonzo, a 2022 late 1st and Adamís and Redickís expiring contracts to pair with Felicioís expiring. We go into 2021 Free Agency with 2 RFAs we can decide on, and a crap ton of money off the books.

Weíd be thin at SF, but weíd have our PG, weíd have a solid Big rotation of Lauri/Carter/Adamís, and weíd have all the minutes in the world for Pat to grow. And weíd have our 6th man White where he belongs.
    Last edited by dabears34ft; 02-15-2021 at 02:39 PM.

Adams can not be traded once again he signed an extension

Haven't followed it too closely, but I believe Redick wanted to be traded to an East Coast team like the Knicks, Nets, or Sixers.

Iím ok with lonzo if the price is reasonable. I think that all falls on where the pels see themselves currently. Record wise they are no better than the bulls and even tho the nba loves to push Zion and Ingram as next big superstars I think lavines impact on a game to game basis is much better than either of those players. They donít seem like good trade partners in my view unless itís ball for a pick. They have Zion, Ingram, Adamís and Hayes so I feel their need or interest for a lauri or wcj is nil. I also feel a Coby for lonzo is counter intuitive on our part because we are looking for a point guard plus Coby as our elite bench scorer/ super aux 2 guard behind Zach. Also unless the pels offload Bledsoe somewhere else I donít see their need for Coby with ball, Lewis, reddick, Alexander walker, hart and even Ingram log jamming all guard positions. Unless we are making a playoff push I donít see the need to take back guys like reddick especially if we are trying to get rid of our good vets for young player or draft capital. I think if the pels view themselves as a playoff team or wanting to make a push then Thad and sato make sense for them as vets that may work better with their current young players like Zion and Thad as a big tandem inside of Adamís clogging the paint for Zion to work but does that get a lonzo trade done? Maybe a month ago when his stock was low and teams werenít starting to separate themselves from the playoff and non playoff packs. So then with lonzo it comes back to picks or how the bulls or pelicans view cobys stock. Letís not let lonzos hot month fool us and letís not let cobys inconsistency and being played out of position fool us. I think currently with body of work cobys value thus far has proven to be more than lonzos so unless itís lonzo and 1 of hart, Hayes or walker for Coby and a future first or second then Iím not interested and if itís not lonzo for a future first then Iím again probably not interested.
    Last edited by Wxlves; 02-15-2021 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Adams can not be traded once again he signed an extension
    Oh didn't realize that

I read an article with:

Thad/Denzel/2023 1st (Lottery Protected)

for

Ball/Melli/Cavs 2nd 2021/Wiz 2nd 2021

That's a killer deal for us. Those 2nd's are basically top 38 picks.

That's the 1st time I read a trade rumor where we weren't getting bent over in the last 5 years lol

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Lol how much credit do you really give Trae young for Collins efficiency? I didnít realize he missed so many games, so your point there is valid, however. Def donít want another player whoís never available. In a vacuum though, Iíd take Collins over Lauri all day
    Alot...... You do realize that is literally his game.

Lauri is assisted on 58% on 2's and 98% on 3s. Collins is assisted on 74% on 2s and 99% on 3s. This is over their careers. To put that in perspective Rudy Gobert has been assisted on 72% of his 2's on his career.

So yes he thrives off of having a setup man. One that he wouldn't have here.

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    Alot...... You do realize that is literally his game.

Lauri is assisted on 58% on 2's and 98% on 3s. Collins is assisted on 74% on 2s and 99% on 3s. This is over their careers. To put that in perspective Rudy Gobert has been assisted on 72% of his 2's on his career.

So yes he thrives off of having a setup man. One that he wouldn't have here.
    Whatíre you talking about? Bulls are gonna get ball : )

Cavs trying to trade Drummond. Can we get in on that somehow
    Last edited by dyst; 02-15-2021 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dyst View Post
    Cabs trying to trade Drummond. Can we get in on that somehow
    At this point you could get rona boy get him for a young guy with upside that isnít close to pricing that upside roll cone to fruition. Heís a rental so they wonít get much

Is give the Cavs Porter and Gafford and/or Hutch for Drummy. Maybe a 2nd rounder in 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Is give the Cavs Porter and Gafford and/or Hutch for Drummy. Maybe a 2nd rounder in 2022.
    Yes please. Then trade Lauri for ball. Lonzo, LaVine, Williams, WCJ, White, and Drummond is a legit young core. Age, upside, talent, itís all there. Then add in the Bulls pick (top 15ish) and now youíre really in a good spot going forward.

Isn't Drummond going to be a FA?