Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4484929394
Results 1,396 to 1,402 of 1402
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Thad young was good for years for the Pacers. Heís been one of the most consistent role players in the nba for a decade. Compared to Whiteside who no one wants lol
    Except for lakers interest in him right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    When the Bulls sign Kawhi and Conley this summer >>>>>
    Yes yes of course , how could I overlook that

Quote Originally Posted by OoooooBull View Post
    Where can I catch your hot takes show, cause you have all the answers and insider analysis. Not like you regurgitate the espn articles you read
    I donít have time to teach you basketball and you act like a child.

But itís nice to see when you lose debates you continue to act this way instead of learning. I think Twitter is more for you.

Except for lakers interest in him right ?
    Interest in him to play 15 mpg as a rim protector because heís a cheap easy to obtain option. Same for McGee. What do you think it would cost the Lakers to get him? Just about zero.

Yeah prior to this year, I wasnít ready to trade draft picks and young assets for a star, but now the time is right. We have a respectable FO, we have a respectable Coach, we have a star, we have a high upside athletic young wing, we have some solid young pieces, and we have a veteran leader. Any big addition that costs 1-2 draft picks and 1-2 of Lauri and Wendell would put us in play for the East, and in time possibly more. And those picks today would still be viewed as highly valuable for teams, since we havenít quite escaped the lottery yet. We need to not do what the Celtics did, and hoard draft picks used on role players rather then trading for a star like they should have. Thatís why theyíre deteriorating rather then taking the next step.
    To be fair to the Celtics, they did kinda go all in when they dealt for Kyrie and signed Hayward at the same time. That obviously ended poorly all around, but I think they had the right idea. Kyrie was/still is just a terrible teammate and the Hayward injury really crushed them.

I do agree though, I'd rather go in for a guy like KAT (or someone else in that star tier) than hoard the picks. This roster is pretty well set up to accommodate another star player, as long as it's not a SG, and I actually feel confident in them being able to do some damage with that star player since Donovan's here.

Interest in him to play 15 mpg as a rim protector because heís a cheap easy to obtain option. Same for McGee. What do you think it would cost the Lakers to get him? Just about zero.
    Maybe we can agree on trading /gafford /kornet/felicio 1 or 2 of the three for whiteside or like type player

Maybe we can agree on trading /gafford /kornet/felicio 1 or 2 of the three for whiteside or like type player
    I mean sure Iíd take Whiteside just like Iíd take McGee to be a rim protector off the bench for 10-15 minutes. It wouldnít cost anything though. Felicioís expiring wouldnít need to be involved. Literally itíd be a dump trade. Like hutch for 1 of those 2 or a future 2nd or just complete crap for crap. Thatís all these guys are worth

Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4484929394