Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 115 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116 LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 1736
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyCantWeWin View Post
    Imagine with our luck it ends up being the 5th
    Only 1-4 are done through the loto. We would literally have to loose a ton to get close to the 5th pick

Whens the last time a player went from being a 50% career FT shooter across 150+ games to hitting nearly 80% the way Lonzo has?

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Whens the last time a player went from being a 50% career FT shooter across 150+ games to hitting nearly 80% the way Lonzo has?
    Itís impressive how much heís improved his weakness. Like I donít think heís a very good half court playmaker but from the leaps heís taken how can you doubt he could become one and heíd have an elite offensive big to help matters.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Andre drummond shot 40% his first 4 years and has been around 60% there after?
    Not exactly the same but an example?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Andre drummond shot 40% his first 4 years and has been around 60% there after?
    Not exactly the same but an example?
    I'd say its extremely rare and Ball might be close to a record if he keeps that up

Just a question because he has kinda been forgoten about because of injury and the Harden trade.... But if Spencer Dinwiddie opted out of his final year of his deal (he is due like 12 mil) would he be a PG you would be interested in or not. He would be coming off an ACL injury but he had looked good the prior 2 years.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Just a question because he has kinda been forgoten about because of injury and the Harden trade.... But if Spencer Dinwiddie opted out of his final year of his deal (he is due like 12 mil) would he be a PG you would be interested in or not. He would be coming off an ACL injury but he had looked good the prior 2 years.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
    What is the difference between Coby White and Spencer Dinwiddie?

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    What is the difference between Coby White and Spencer Dinwiddie?
    Spencer is a better playmaker and ball handler and for sure a much better defender. But Iíd still pass on him and that was before the injury.

Unless he came like really cheap and the Bulls were able to make a much better all around but Iíd rather go after Ball, Conley, Lowry or look at the trade market. But I donít see him opting out of his contract to sign cheaper especially when heís only on a championship level team.
    Last edited by Rndy; 04-07-2021 at 10:16 PM.

Nets could in theory have Irving, Harden, Durrant, Griffen and Aldridge on the court at the same time. Thatís nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by dyst View Post
    Nets could in theory have Irving, Harden, Durrant, Griffen and Aldridge on the court at the same time. Thatís nuts.
    I mean Griffin is just a name now. Heís not good anymore.

If he can be a good role player which has been so far with them thatís all they need from LA and Blake they donít need to be their former just consistent

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    If he can be a good role player which has been so far with them thatís all they need from LA and Blake they donít need to be their former just consistent
    For sure, but as your 5th, thatís not bad at all.

Heís more like their 7th or 8th

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Heís more like their 7th or 8th
    If Blake signed with us and was playing as well as he is, you definitely wouldn't be saying this.......

Alright so, when I suggested this a couple years ago, it was met with furious responses from most of you and given our situation at that time, it was justified. But now, in our current situation, with 2 all-stars in place and our desperate need for a PG, what would be your response this time around?

Russell Westbrook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk