Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117
Results 1,741 to 1,754 of 1754
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    They aren't trading Haliburton. Only reason i brought up Fox is because i saw a report of him being frustrated by all of the losing. Then i saw a few Kings fans say they would want a star for star type trade instead of getting another pick for them to mess up with.

I thought it was one of those rare trades that both teams should be better as a result.
    I mean I'd probably do it.

That Daniel Gafford guy is putting up good numbers in Washington. Kind of surprising he couldn't get minutes here before all the deals. Hutch still sucks.

Cuz he has a good pg in Westbrook setting him up

Westbrook is not that good of a passer, at least situatuonally.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

2020-2021 Trades/FA/Acquisitions Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Westbrook is not that good of a passer, at least situatuonally.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    But heís better than whatís here and he draws major attention due to his Uber aggressiveness . Heís not Chris Paul but heís helping Gafford get more looks around the basket . Plus Beal is there gathering attention from the guard spot . Gafford is playing 6 more mins and getting almost 4 1/2 shot attempts more than he was here in Chicago . Short sample size but his advanced state jumped a lot on offense and defense. I donít think this will keep up but regardless happy for him
    Last edited by Stunner; 04-22-2021 at 10:12 AM.

I don't know **** about this upcoming draft, but let's say hypothetically the Bulls got the #4 overall pick, would you trade include it in a sign and trade with Lauri for Jerami Grant and a future top #10 protected 1st? The roster would still have a hole at PG, but would look pretty good on paper

Sato/Coby
    LaVine/Coby
    Grant/TBJ
    Williams/Thad
    Vuc/Theis

Ideally, they'd be able to pickup a vet PG or acquire one some other way.

2020-2021 Trades/FA/Acquisitions Discussion

No , Iím drafting one of Cade , Suggs , Mobley , Green Or Mitchell. If not that Iím trading for a better player than Jermai Grant

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    But heís better than whatís here and he draws major attention due to his Uber aggressiveness . Heís not Chris Paul but heís helping Gafford get more looks around the basket . Plus Beal is there gathering attention from the guard spot . Gafford is playing 6 more mins and getting almost 4 1/2 shot attempts more than he was here in Chicago . Short sample size but his advanced state jumped a lot on offense and defense. I donít think this will keep up but regardless happy for him
    I'm not watching any Wiz games. I'm just assuming this is a perfect scenario for Gafford. Westbrook is a runner. Gafford is an athletic big who can get up the court quick. Gafford has a place in the league for sure, found a good spot. The offensive numbers are fluff playing with Westbrook, but I think the D is real.

Gafford is a guy who stands around the hoop and has beal and westbrook i don't think it's any surprise he's getting easy dunks. The Bulls don't really have a perimeter playmaker their best passers are their bigs passing out of the post.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Rndy View Post
    Gafford is a guy who stands around the hoop and has beal and westbrook i don't think it's any surprise he's getting easy dunks. The Bulls don't really have a perimeter playmaker their best passers are their bigs passing out of the post.
    part of the issue here is its clear Donovan wants more than standing there... rebounding and blocking from his bigs. They need to space the floor. Have the ability to pass.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

TBH, getting Theis more than makes up for Gafford. Way more consistent player, at least since he's been here, better passer and better PNR defender.

Quote Originally Posted by infinity2152 View Post
    TBH, getting Theis more than makes up for Gafford. Way more consistent player, at least since he's been here, better passer and better PNR defender.
    Yeah we all know what we saw with Gafford on D. He got torched when he was here.

I can't wait to see what the offseason brings. I hope we can add an impact talent, but I wouldn't be upset if the situation forces just solid depth adds.
    Lavine is the best scorer we've seen since Rose, but it's different in how easy he makes it look.

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    I can't wait to see what the offseason brings. I hope we can add an impact talent, but I wouldn't be upset if the situation forces just solid depth adds.
    Lavine is the best scorer we've seen since Rose, but it's different in how easy he makes it look.
    We might not have a choice in adding just depth adds, because there might not be anything significant available. I think we get 1 of Lowry, Conley, Schroder, Ball. I think we go for a Ball sign and trade, but since we aren't in control of an RFA situation, we will probably go Schroder next. I see Conley staying in Utah and Lowry going somewhere more established and ready. It sucks there aren't any wings available. Things could get interesting league wide if the Clippers get knocked out early again though. You'll start seeing a lot of Kawhi rumors popping up. I think we can be elite with a Lavine/Kawhi/Vuc core. That's the only player potentially available that makes us special.