Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast
    Sucks to lose 3 straight 1 run games vs the Brewers, and now were heading into 5 straight vs STL.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Such ****ing horse ****. ****** *** ****ing umpire steals two ****ing baserunners from the Cubs. So ****ing stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milwaukee back in the race .

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

El Mago

This weekend and this game sukedass

Brewers are a lot better than the Cubs at finding relievers and building a bullpen.

This sucks but watching the Brewers not make the playoffs and get a middle of the first rd draft pick will be fun to see.
    Screw sabermetics.

Total K rate now at 32.3% for the season. Beyond horrific. I honestly don't think they were this terrible last September.

Enviado desde mi SM-A520F mediante Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownPacerFan View Post
    Awful approach. Awful managing. Awful execution. Awful everything.
    Ross needs to really improve his running game calls, he's been terrible. Rizzo (on 1B) and Contreras aren't your best hit-and-run combo, especially with that guy on the mound. WTF is he doing? Just let these guys hit.

Tough to lose three 1-run games in a row vs Brewers at home. Our starting pitching faltered. At least Kimbrel is getting outs now. Lester got mashed today, looked like 2019 Lester lol.

Chatwood on 10-day IL and double-headers coming up. FML. Sucks not having any idea how anyone is doing in South Bend, not like having Iowa stats. Hopefully Q is back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagofan08 View Post
    Total K rate now at 32.3% for the season. Beyond horrific. I honestly don't think they were this terrible last September.

Those numbers are still wrong.

We suck.

Quote Originally Posted by ivyboys View Post
    So I guess Alzolay will get a start next week. Maybe Tyson Miller? Somebody would have to be DFAd for Marquez if he ever gets called up I believe. I just want to say, there better be a good reason from the FO if Marquez and Carraway dont get a look before the deadline. Im really salty about this for now.

Agree 100%. Are they saying that they are not better than two guys on the staff? They are all better than our two best arms in the system? This is nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagofan08 View Post

You must be using AB and not PA or something. Coming into today they were at 27%. Its virtually impossible to jump 5% at this point.

https://twitter.com/watch_momentum/s...849265155?s=21

Inside look from Bauer. Also if you click the link and go to his YouTube channel he has a video breaking down how he approaches facing Javy. Pretty interesting stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by thawv View Post
    Agree 100%. Are they saying that they are not better than two guys on the staff? They are all better than our two best arms in the system? This is nonsense.
    I think the Cubs want to see how our pen shakes out a bit first, see what we have, before having to call up prospects and start burning service time in a weird season. I would assume they want to make sure those guys are looking good in South Bend also, we have no idea what's going on there.

I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibility to see at least one of those guys up before end of season. Carraway is supposed to be an advanced relief prospect who could be in the MLB soon, but also has zero pro experience. Marquez is also young, hasn't pitched above A-ball, and has significant command issues. Best scenario is to bring them up when they're ready. But if we need them, Theo has shown he'll call guys up, like Nico, so i trust him.

Dakota Mekkes also has ridiculous stuff and is more advanced, but also has command issues.

Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast