Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 197 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i feel like Dallas/Den/Utah has much more upside tbh... i wouldnt be surprised if OKC knocks out houston... at that point its basically a 2nd round bye for lebron

I just dont trust the blazers in the playoffs at all... Its dame and trash basically
    Me neither with Houston, with Westbrook out most/all of the series and Harden always pulling his best Houdini impression in the playoffs.

Here is Andy Bailey's predictions of outcome for each of the playoff rounds and the finals.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...eeding-decided

They fully coincide with mine for the outcome, as well as for the justification which supports the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by mouseslept View Post
    Jesus you are all over the place... AD moved out on a forced trade for which LAL was penalised by the league and was orchestrated by Klutch sports and Lebron... AD wanted out a season before he would become extension eligible by N.O.

Has Lillard ever said that he wants out of Portland or did he signed a super max extension instead?

If you end up comparing apples with oranges in order to justify your paranoiac suggestions, then you make them look twice as laughable than they already are. I bet even Riley himself would laugh with these "proposals" of yours but he surely would laugh twice as much with the justification you bring up as to support them.
    When did AD ever say he wanted out prior to the trade? You池e full of ****.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by mouseslept View Post
    Here is Andy Bailey's predictions of outcome for each of the playoff rounds and the finals.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...eeding-decided

They fully coincide with mine for the outcome, as well as for the justification which supports the outcome.
    Andy Bailey is a ****ing dumbass though lmao!! It痴 not a good thing to be on his side. The same dude claiming JR was better than Booker a year or 2 ago because he had a Higher VORP
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Official 2020 NBA Playoffs Matchups Thread

i just wish horford would come off the bench and we would play burks/GR3 and stay the **** away from neto man. I honestly think the celtics series goes 6... lets hope for a win though.
    From a 76ers perspective, I think bringing Horford off the bench and starting small makes sense (maybe start Thybulle). Simmons is a huge loss defensively and a large reason the Cs has issues with the 76ers this season as he legit caused havoc for Tatum/Brown. Without him, I think the Cs wings will be more free/effective. Hayward has typically had good success when playing Philly but I think Brown/Tatum become significantly harder matchups for Philly. Also becomes problematic defensively as well as Tatum/Brown can focus on the secondary scorers like Harris/Richardson I stew dog having to guard the more physical Simmons.

I do expect Embiid to have a big series though. I was surprised to see how low his shooting percentages were against the Cs. It will be curious to see how the absence of Simmons possibly changes that. I expect Theis to start but Kanter will likely get decent playing time this series (so that should favor Philly).

Overall, I see this as a 5 game series in favor of the Cs. If Philly was healthy, I think it would be a 7 game series but I think Philly needs a lot to go their way offensively to outmatch the Cs firepower. And, with Simmons out, I知 not sure they値l be able to stop Tatum/Brown/Hayward/Walker defensively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

id rather have TJ over Neto.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................. for the love of god lol
    I can稚 wait for next year when you say you rather have Neto over that backup PG [emoji1787]

Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    when did ad ever say he wanted out prior to the trade?
    what's WRONG with this guy?

Nurkic has been absolutely a stud in the play in game.

And Melo with the daggar.

Good. Memphis vs LAL would've been awful.

Mike Breen said the stats won't count as regular season or post season stats, for the play in game 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Mike Breen said the stats won't count as regular season or post season stats, for the play in game 🤔
    That is correct

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    That is correct
    Then where do they go to be tracked? lol

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Then where do they go to be tracked? lol
    Those stats won't be tracked. This game today was basically an unprecendented game of sorts where it lied between the end of the regular seasno and the start of the playoffs. We've never had a bubble or pandemic or play in tourney. But it is what it is.

Today's 31 points may not go to Lillard's averages, and maybe Fox won't get his true career high that he scored today. But stats is besides the point.

Should it count towards regular season .... sure i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Those stats won't be tracked. This game today was basically an unprecendented game of sorts where it lied between the end of the regular seasno and the start of the playoffs. We've never had a bubble or pandemic or play in tourney. But it is what it is.

Today's 31 points may not go to Lillard's averages, and maybe Fox won't get his true career high that he scored today. But stats is besides the point.

Should it count towards regular season .... sure i guess.
    Bruh, that is Ja Morant put some respect on the ROY and former Racers name!

P.S. basketball reference is counting it as a regular season game.
    Last edited by NBA all the way; 08-16-2020 at 09:03 AM.

Page 4 of 197 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast