Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 197 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Lmfao!!!!! You know how many times AD said he was committed to NO? Where is he now?
    Jesus you are all over the place... AD moved out on a forced trade for which LAL was penalised by the league and was orchestrated by Klutch sports and Lebron... AD wanted out a season before he would become extension eligible by N.O.

Has Lillard ever said that he wants out of Portland or did he signed a super max extension instead?

If you end up comparing apples with oranges in order to justify your paranoiac suggestions, then you make them look twice as laughable than they already are. I bet even Riley himself would laugh with these "proposals" of yours but he surely would laugh twice as much with the justification you bring up as to support them.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    I feel Denver is a more cohesive unit than Utah. Nuggets players actually have good chemistry and like each other. Jazz top 2 players Mitchell and Gobert hate each other cuz of the Rona.
    Is that still true tho? I've seen them laughing on the court but IDK if that means anything, has either player spoken on how they endured the virus? Given their youth and physical acumen, its possible they were asymptomatic and didnt feel ****, I know of a few in my fam and job that didn't even know they had it until they were tested. Maybe it was an in the moment thing when we thought this virus was going to kill everyone and their dog, Gobert did apologize but having gone through it, maybe they're not so mad anymore. I think it would depend on how it affected their life off the court, I hope they both had a relatively easy go of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Is that still true tho? I've seen them laughing on the court but IDK if that means anything, has either player spoken on how they endured the virus? Given their youth and physical acumen, its possible they were asymptomatic and didnt feel ****, I know of a few in my fam and job that didn't even know they had it until they were tested. Maybe it was an in the moment thing when we thought this virus was going to kill everyone and their dog, Gobert did apologize but having gone through it, maybe they're not so mad anymore. I think it would depend on how it affected their life off the court, I hope they both had a relatively easy go of it.
    No it's all made up fiction!

Mitchell and Gobert go along fine with each other.

Derek Jones jr just went down for about ten minutes. Didn稚 look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Lmfao!!!!! You know how many times AD said he was committed to NO? Where is he now?
    Don稚 forget Kyrie.

Edit: Twice

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    playoff lebron/clippers having the harder route.
    I think Dallas followed Utah/Den is an easier path than Portland followed by OKC/Hou.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I think Dallas followed Utah/Den is an easier path than Portland followed by OKC/Hou.
    Agreed, although the West is a freaking gauntlet.

IDK, Dallas has the 3rd best pt differential in the league, has a historic offense and if you really think about it, Luka is at the point where he would basically be beginning his 3rd year in the league. Guys like Morant have used this time off to hit the lab and the gym, improving their bodies and adding to their games. I know Luka lacks experience but in the bubble thats way less important and hes used to playing in crazy environments since childhood. He could already be a better player than Harden, the loffs will prove it one way or another tho.

The only team I would be equally nervous about is a fully healthy Rockets team in terms of talent but I think the Clips match up great against them (theres talk that the Rockets actually want to face the Lakers over the Clippers because of this), and thats the 2nd round opponent. Unless the bigs Portland has added dramatically changes them, I think the difference between them and either Utah/Denver is pretty big.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    IDK, Dallas has the 3rd best pt differential in the league, has a historic offense and if you really think about it, Luka is at the point where he would basically be beginning his 3rd year in the league. Guys like Morant have used this time off to hit the lab and the gym, improving their bodies and adding to their games. I know Luka lacks experience but in the bubble thats way less important and hes used to playing in crazy environments since childhood. He could already be a better player than Harden, the loffs will prove it one way or another tho.

The only team I would be equally nervous about is a fully healthy Rockets team in terms of talent but I think the Clips match up great against them (theres talk that the Rockets actually want to face the Lakers over the Clippers because of this), and thats the 2nd round opponent. Unless the bigs Portland has added dramatically changes them, I think the difference between them and either Utah/Denver is pretty big.
    IMO, neither the Mavs or The Rockets will make it to the 2nd round.

The teams I see out in the first round are:

East: Magic, NETs, Sixers and I think the Pacers vs. Heat will be decided on if the Pacers will have Sabonis back before the 3rd game or not.

West: Blazers, Mavs, Jazz & Rockets.

Interesting thing to keep an eye on with the Sixers:

With Simmons out we're actually playing better in ORtg and differential (IIRC the tweet said in bubble we were 118 per 100 with a -17 diff; 124 per 100 with a +8.9 diff); THarris has been really on an upswing as he's been leaned on to be more of a primary playmaker; Horford has been used a little better in some DHO plays and being used more on the elbows rather than on the wings.

Will be interesting how this continues.

i feel like Dallas/Den/Utah has much more upside tbh... i wouldnt be surprised if OKC knocks out houston... at that point its basically a 2nd round bye for lebron

I just dont trust the blazers in the playoffs at all... Its dame and trash basically

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Interesting thing to keep an eye on with the Sixers:

With Simmons out we're actually playing better in ORtg and differential (IIRC the tweet said in bubble we were 118 per 100 with a -17 diff; 124 per 100 with a +8.9 diff); THarris has been really on an upswing as he's been leaned on to be more of a primary playmaker; Horford has been used a little better in some DHO plays and being used more on the elbows rather than on the wings.

Will be interesting how this continues.
    i just wish horford would come off the bench and we would play burks/GR3 and stay the **** away from neto man. I honestly think the celtics series goes 6... lets hope for a win though.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i just wish horford would come off the bench and we would play burks/GR3 and stay the **** away from neto man. I honestly think the celtics series goes 6... lets hope for a win though.
    GR3 is hurt. Neto has been a net positive without Simmons. Bulle should start.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    GR3 is hurt. Neto has been a net positive without Simmons. Bulle should start.
    id rather have TJ over Neto.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................. for the love of god lol

Page 3 of 197 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast