Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 197 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    We are more talented than Utah but Utah is a bad matchup for Denver. Last year I picked the Spurs based off experience. This year could be the same just based off matchup
    I feel Denver is a more cohesive unit than Utah. Nuggets players actually have good chemistry and like each other. Jazz top 2 players Mitchell and Gobert hate each other cuz of the Rona.

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    We are more talented than Utah but Utah is a bad matchup for Denver. Last year I picked the Spurs based off experience. This year could be the same just based off matchup
    If Utah would have Bojan available, I would give them the edge, but with him injured it's Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    So who exactly is in the play-in in the West? Are we not going to get to see Blazers/Suns?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nah its Grizzlies/Blazers. Single elimination for the Grizzlies, double elimination for the Blazers.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I really don't understand how the Lakers are favored over the Clippers. Clippers are a better and deeper team and they've defended LeBron extremely well each time they've played.

I hope Portland gets the 8 seed. They won't beat LAL but it'll be a much more competitive series than Memphis vs LAL would be.
    Lakers are the number 1 seed and the clippers get a tough Mavs team in the 1st round. Makes sense to me.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Suns run the table and still don't get in. Maybe being in the lottery is better for them anyway. Curious to see if Booker commits to the Suns like Dame committed to the Blazers.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Suns run the table and still don't get in. Maybe being in the lottery is better for them anyway. Curious to see if Booker commits to the Suns like Dame committed to the Blazers.
    Lillard has committed to the Blazers? That's news to me!

I thought by reading this, that he will surely be traded to the Sixers (according to some posters) or the Heat (according to some others): https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...Damian-Lillard

Quote Originally Posted by mouseslept View Post
    Lillard has committed to the Blazers? That's news to me!

I thought by reading this, that he will surely be traded to the Sixers (according to some posters) or the Heat (according to some others): https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...Damian-Lillard

You act like **** like this doesn稚 happen all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    I don稚 feel bad for the suns running the table and still not getting in. They sucked before the Rona.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    You act like **** like this doesn稚 happen all the time.
    it doesn't happen all the time, it actually haven't happened ever before!... OKC trading PG after only a season under contract renewal has not even the slightest similarity so that it can be compared with Lillard or the Blazers.

OKC had to shade salary because they were repeaters tax eligible and they were about to lose some 300M if they would insist to retain a team which was getting worst results every following season and reached the point were they were eliminated in the 1st round. They therefore had to be sellers.

Instead, Portland will be buyers next season with all the capital they have in reserve before they even become lux tax (not repeaters, but "just" lux) eligible!

Can someone explain, why there's a qualifying game for 8th, place? I thought, the Blazers were in 8th place?

Quote Originally Posted by AIMelo=KillaDUO View Post
    Can someone explain, why there's a qualifying game for 8th, place? I thought, the Blazers were in 8th place?
    Because the season was shortened and there couldn't be games against the tanking teams that were not invited in Orlando.
    Another reason is that the teams out of the West which were chasing the Grizzlies, were too many and the games couldn't be chosen so that they play the same opponents, but the playoff teams had to also play against other playoff teams for their seeding.

Therefore they came up with this solution, which was approved by the board of governors including the Blazers representative.

WESTERN CONFERENCE:

(1) Los Angeles Lakers vs (8) Blazers (LAKERS IN 5)

(4) Houston Rockets vs (5) Oklahoma City Thunder (OKC in 6)

(2) Los Angeles Clippers vs (7) Dallas Mavericks (LAC IN 7)
    (3) Denver Nuggets vs (6) Utah Jazz (DEN IN 5)

EASTERN CONFERENCE

(1) Milwaukee Bucks vs (8) Orlando Magic (MIL in 4)
    (4) Miami Heat vs (5) Indiana Pacers (IND in 7)

(2) Toronto Raptors (defending champs) vs (7) Brooklyn Nets (TOR in 6)
    (3) Boston Celtics vs (6) Philadelphia 76ers (BOS in 7)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mouseslept View Post
    it doesn't happen all the time, it actually haven't happened ever before!... OKC trading PG after only a season under contract renewal has not even the slightest similarity so that it can be compared with Lillard or the Blazers.

OKC had to shade salary because they were repeaters tax eligible and they were about to lose some 300M if they would insist to retain a team which was getting worst results every following season and reached the point were they were eliminated in the 1st round. They therefore had to be sellers.

Instead, Portland will be buyers next season with all the capital they have in reserve before they even become lux tax (not repeaters, but "just" lux) eligible!
    Lmfao!!!!! You know how many times AD said he was committed to NO? Where is he now?

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Couldn't be happier to get the sixers. **** you MTM your team is hot garbage. Simmons hurt again who would of thought he ducking us. Embid playing against his future team

Should be a fun series but damn game one in Boston would have been light

Good luck sixers and here's to a great series except for you MTM I told you we coming for dat ***

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

i already have 2 half gallons of whiskey ready.... what i cant remember cant hurt me lol

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I really don't understand how the Lakers are favored over the Clippers. Clippers are a better and deeper team and they've defended LeBron extremely well each time they've played.

I hope Portland gets the 8 seed. They won't beat LAL but it'll be a much more competitive series than Memphis vs LAL would be.
    playoff lebron/clippers having the harder route.

Page 2 of 197 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast