Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 101 of 197 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2945
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Oh, of course. But an injury here or a buzzer beater rim bouncer there and it could致e been the Sixers winning it all. That would change the narrative. Some teams are just awful because of location, ownership/management or players. But these things change. Look at what GS did in about 5 years (or so).
    No denying that. Ive always said the Jimmy Butler lead 6ers were contenders. But who do we credit that roster too? It was more of Brands constructed team, no?

James Harden is now an epic defender out of no where.

Sigh... Westbrook is killing me already. Dude had a 2 on 1 fastbreak against freaking Carusso and threw a blind pass behind him to Rivers who was a step behind it. He needs to quit trying to fancy. Just play sound, somewhat controlled basketball. Two ugly turnovers early.

I wonder if the Bucks can find a way to get Chris Paul.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    的t痴 about winning, Stoudemire said. 添ou win, you池e going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don稚 win, nobody really wants to see you.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    No denying that. Ive always said the Jimmy Butler lead 6ers were contenders. But who do we credit that roster too? It was more of Brands constructed team, no?
    Brand got Jimmy from guys that Hinkie obtained. That was on Brand for not sealing the deal. So Brand lost Covington and Saric for nothing. Well, I guess for JRich.

If the rumors were true that Jimmy gave the 溺e or Ben ultimatum.....I壇 have shipped him out, too. **** people giving me ultimatums......But it was the wrong choice. Get what you can get for Ben. It would致e been more than what they got for Richardson.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 09-04-2020 at 10:21 PM.

Great first half by Houston and Harden. Even Westbrook recovered and looked a lot better there in the second quarter. Great finish to the half overall. There's definitely still some things to clean up. Their transition defense was poor on a couple of plays, and as good as Harden is defensively in the post, I'd like to see them double Davis if he's within 10 feet and being defended by James 1 on 1.

This is the first game so far in the playoffs where the Rockets have actually gotten foul calls and taken advantage of the bonus, which is nice. Hopefully that keeps up. It blew my mind that the Rockets were dead least in FTA among all playoff teams after the first series.

Holy **** Harden. Talk about a nice first half.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Holy **** Harden. Talk about a nice first half.
    There is no Lu Dort on the Lakers. I like his chances to have a great series.

HEAT!

Butler
    30pts / 7-13FG / 14-19FT / 6ast / +23

Bam
    20pts / 7-8FG / 6-7ft / 16reb / +14

I think Giannis has been a negative in each game so far (I will double check)...

Giannis
    21pts / 7-21FG / 0-7 3pt / 7-12FT / 16Reb / -13

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Brand got Jimmy from guys that Hinkie obtained. That was on Brand for not sealing the deal. So Brand lost Covington and Saric for nothing. Well, I guess for JRich.

If the rumors were true that Jimmy gave the 溺e or Ben ultimatum.....I壇 have shipped him out, too. **** people giving me ultimatums......But it was the wrong choice. Get what you can get for Ben. It would致e been more than what they got for Richardson.
    jimmy already came out and called bull **** on that... he also stated they never wanted to max him and it got back to him that and he wouldnt say the name but someone said can you control him about butler... and butler said welp dont worry about it on the JJ potcast and that was that... He said i just want to win and bust my *** and he has shown that a million times that he will do whatever the team wants him to do for them to win and brown clearly couldnt take jimmy speaking up...

the can you control him made jimmy feel some type of way and rightfully so

Lebron is still ****ing ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    jimmy already came out and called bull **** on that... he also stated they never wanted to max him and it got back to him that and he wouldnt say the name but someone said can you control him about butler... and butler said welp dont worry about it on the JJ potcast and that was that... He said i just want to win and bust my *** and he has shown that a million times that he will do whatever the team wants him to do for them to win and brown clearly couldnt take jimmy speaking up...

the can you control him made jimmy feel some type of way and rightfully so
    Then that痴 on Brand, too.

Bucks starting lineup were all in the negative

Giannis -13
    Middleton -7
    Lopez -23
    Bledsoe -22
    Matthews -12

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

with the heat coming back giannis needs to carry this home... back to back mvp/defensive player of the year no excuses.. he wants to be the best in the world he needs to be like lebron and just ****ing take over. Now is your time.
    Thats not fair to Giannis...

Lbj is and was just on an entirely different level.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    That's what I'm thinking, I know not everyone can be LeBron/Kawhi and play 44 MPG in the playoffs but dang man only 35/36 MPG this series is absurd.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    I'm pretty sure from this point forward, Giannis will be in 40+ min next game.

butler in the 4th... 15 points 3 assists 2 rebounds and giannis has been defending him

bucks in the 4th... 13 points
    Cra... Somethings up.

Great job closing the 2nd and 3rd quarters by the Rockets. This could easily be a tied game right now, but Westbrook hit a couple of huge mid-range shots at the end of the third. A little cushion heading into the last period is huge given that the Lakers clearer have fresher legs. Now close it out and take the series lead.