Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 116 of 197 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2945
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Sometimes the game is really simple, its as I suspected, if Jokic can space us out, there is no stopping denver. Now we have the fire power to keep up but only if Kawhi and PG show up huge, this is the worst both have looked together. Heres hoping that was a fluke and that Gary Harris goes back to being trash offensively and that Jokic returns to 30% 3pt shooting.
    Outside of the 1st quarter, that game was all Clips, just hard to climb out of a 23 point hole but they almost did.

This series will go to the Clippers, just a matter of how long they wanna fart around with Denver, same way they strung out the Dallas series.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Sometimes the game is really simple, its as I suspected, if Jokic can space us out, there is no stopping denver. Now we have the fire power to keep up but only if Kawhi and PG show up huge, this is the worst both have looked together. Heres hoping that was a fluke and that Gary Harris goes back to being trash offensively and that Jokic returns to 30% 3pt shooting.
    Ummm?
    There is no stopping Denver? Other than the 1st Q the Clippers were just fine on defense. I'll be surprised if Denver wins another game.

https://twitter.com/vernonmaxwell11/...091397123?s=21

if you guys don稚 follow Mad Max you should. This is the kind of team loyalty the NBA is missing. I was writing the Rocket off, didn稚 really like either team but now I知 pulling hard for the Rockets. I hope they get embarrassed in 4 vs the Heat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Last edited by Giannis94; 09-06-2020 at 01:01 PM.

**** yeah, finally get to unleash my kiddy pool in the front lawn with my old *** TV to flip it on ch7 ABC, just like the old days. So looking forward to this, riding my bike to get a steak sammich.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Outside of the 1st quarter, that game was all Clips, just hard to climb out of a 23 point hole but they almost did.

This series will go to the Clippers, just a matter of how long they wanna fart around with Denver, same way they strung out the Dallas series.
    Yup

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    God I love how all the insensitive white boys can't help but take a jab then quickly run away. Probably because there's no real "racism" against white people beyond calling them white boy. I can say the wb words because I'm white.
    So am I and I don稚 care about it. It痴 just odd that you池e against racism apparently but used a slur against an Italian. I致e agreed with you with a lot of things you致e said (although you usually come off sounding like a jerk) but then to

Ahhhhhhh, forget it. This has already gone over your head three times now.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i will say this... i think this off season is legit the time to trade siak for either a star or a young up and coming guy with better skills... he just isnt worth it man. He is at that point where he is overrated around the league and will get you a haul that you dont deserve to get.
    Who would take him on for that contract, though?

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    So am I and I don稚 care about it. It痴 just odd that you池e against racism apparently but used a slur against an Italian. I致e agreed with you with a lot of things you致e said (although you usually come off sounding like a jerk) but then to

Ahhhhhhh, forget it. This has already gone over your head three times now.
    Primo Pasta was a well known nickname for Bargnani here in Toronto. Mainly because he did commercials for them. You've reached peak white boy if you think that's a slur.

Edit: Here's the commercial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VswKZ-wWWfU
    Last edited by R. Johnson#3; 09-06-2020 at 02:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Ummm?
    There is no stopping Denver? Other than the 1st Q the Clippers were just fine on defense. I'll be surprised if Denver wins another game.
    Defense on Murray was solid, they blitzed every screen. But Jokic to have less shots than the rest of the team in the second half is inexcusable. Denver痴 offense was horrendous, partially by Clippers defense but Jokic and Murray bad play. The second half by Jokic was the worst half of basketball I have seen him play since day 1. If Denver lost the narrative of Leonards bad performance would be forgotten and Jokic second half would of been the discussion.

Clippers still win the series but to give all credit to the clippers Defense the rest of the way just ain稚 it.

Scott Foster mother****ers. Adjustments made.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Primo Pasta was a well known nickname for Bargnani here in Toronto. Mainly because he did commercials for them. You've reached peak white boy if you think that's a slur.

Edit: Here's the commercial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VswKZ-wWWfU
    Did not know this. If you would have said so after my first post, would have cleared things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Scott Foster mother****ers. Adjustments made.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    lmao, i now have hope for tonight

Someone other then Greek made a 3 for Milwaukee