Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 81 of 197 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2945
  1. #1201
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    17,558
    Refs just butchered the **** out of that Heat vs Bucks game


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #1202
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,997
    Crazy ending

  3. #1203
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3,924
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Well this is going to be a really disappointing ending. Heat winning is fine, officiating screwing it up is not.
    Very lame ending.

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

  4. #1204
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3,924
    Giannis really gotta step up if Bucks wanna win 4 of the next 5 games.

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

  5. #1205
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    16,119
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Refs just butchered the **** out of that Heat vs Bucks game


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed. Two really questionable foul calls. Just happy it went both ways.

  6. #1206
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    31,710
    I cared way more about that game ending than the actual ending itself, but I thought both of the last two calls were bad calls. It kinda feels like the second foul was a makeup call for the previous foul call just so that the league appears to be calling things consistently for both sides.


  7. #1207
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,928
    lol now I remember why I only watch the Bucks. What an absolutely adbonishment. Easy way to continue losing casual fans

  8. #1208
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,928
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I cared way more about that game ending than the actual ending itself, but I thought both of the last two calls were bad calls. It kinda feels like the second foul was a makeup call for the previous foul call just so that the league appears to be calling things consistently for both sides.
    The call on Middleton was consistent with the call on Iggy

  9. #1209
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    114,447
    that was sucha bogus foul on dragic to try and give the bucks the game

  10. #1210
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    114,447
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I cared way more about that game ending than the actual ending itself, but I thought both of the last two calls were bad calls. It kinda feels like the second foul was a makeup call for the previous foul call just so that the league appears to be calling things consistently for both sides.
    it was def a makeup call and a bad call... the dragic call was a joke though

  11. #1211
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,455
    zebras almost bailed out the Bucks. Gonna be tough for the Bucks to win 4/5 when you lose and Butler only scores 12 points.

  12. #1212
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    .
    Posts
    23,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    lol now I remember why I only watch the Bucks. What an absolutely adbonishment. Easy way to continue losing casual fans
    Trump response lmfao.

  13. #1213
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    .
    Posts
    23,578
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    it was def a makeup call and a bad call... the dragic call was a joke though
    this.

  14. #1214
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,928
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    zebras almost bailed out the Bucks. Gonna be tough for the Bucks to win 4/5 when you lose and Butler only scores 12 points.
    It's actually not that tough to figure out what they should do; it's what they did when they were the best team in the league for the first 60 some games or whatever it is. Stop turning the ball over left and right ( I think I counted 3/4 in a row after the Korver 3 early in the 4th) and don't have you two "stars"get in foul trouble early in the game.

  15. #1215
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Trump response lmfao.
    Trump reesponse? He would have tweeted with a lot more vulgarity and some insult. I;m an insult away from the mods getting their wish so I probably shouldn't do that

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •