Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 197 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Sorry man, the reality is that whatever you do for a living, nobody cares if you boycott your job. These guys are in a position to use their fame to try to help.
    i dont disagree and i would never boycott my job and put my family in danger which is the luxury these guys have... my point is in terms of racism there is only 1 color that matters to the majority nomatter how rich or poor you are and that is the color of green... so though this is amazing by these guys unless they are all in which they wont be its pointless... Once their pockets start getting lighter they will run back and start up again. A person can be selfless but people are selfish and there will be a few minor things like convicting these cops which isnt minor to the family but is minor overall to the movement that will take place and then everyone will go back to their way of life until the next person of color gets gunned down by a stupid cop.

If these players want real change they need to be about real change and stand together across all sports as the majority and shut it all down and get governors/mayors/ceo of big time companies all behind them will to get their hands dirty which just wont happen.

i will give lebron credit here.... jordan never did any of this... He actually ignored most of this and cared only about his own success

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    It always cracks me up when someone is referred to as a minority owner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looool I've never thought of it like that

the american cycle is amazing..... pandamic/sports stopped/pandemic/social distancing/get pandemic somewhat under control/police brutality/social distancing/large maskless protesting crowds all over america/pandemic/get pandemic somewhat under control/sports retarts/social distancing starts to ease/police brutality/ likely maskless protests/sports shutting down thus more people out and about/ guess what happens next? kids go back to school all over americ/large protests all over america/pandemic out of control all over america

oh and in case anyone cares all the talk today has been about sports when there is a possible cat 5 hurricane about to demolish lake charles. boy oh boy are we ****ed as a nation and a people

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i will give lebron credit here.... jordan never did any of this... He actually ignored most of this and cared only about his own success
    I give Jordan credit here. He actually ignored most of this, realized his profession was not "social activist", honored his contract, fed his family, and went out to do what he was being paid for....play basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by TheScab View Post
    I give Jordan credit here. He actually ignored most of this, realized his profession was not "social activist", honored his contract, fed his family, and went out to do what he was being paid for....play basketball.

touche

Milwaukee Brewers think they will play Thursday after Wednesday boycott

what in the **** was the point? holy **** i hate people

The boycott put attention on cops killing Americans. Maybe this boycott saved a life today. Saving a life makes this boycott worth it.

the american cycle is amazing..... pandamic/sports stopped/pandemic/social distancing/get pandemic somewhat under control/police brutality/social distancing/large maskless protesting crowds all over america/pandemic/get pandemic somewhat under control/sports retarts/social distancing starts to ease/police brutality/ likely maskless protests/sports shutting down thus more people out and about/ guess what happens next? kids go back to school all over americ/large protests all over america/pandemic out of control all over america

Please don't forget that Russian hackers are behind all of it.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    The boycott put attention on cops killing Americans. Maybe this boycott saved a life today. Saving a life makes this boycott worth it.
    Seriously, where was this outrage when a black dude shot a 5 year old white kid in the head execution style? Or when a black man shot 3 white people over a ****ing traffic incident? That **** doesn't even make the left national news. When I get pulled over by police, I do what the **** they tell me to do. You know the saying, "stupid people..."

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    What exactly do they accomplish by boycotting these games?
    It won't change one thing that happens in Kenosha.
    Yeah other than bringing more attention to the matter, boycotting basketball games isn't going to fix anything

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I知 sure the ratings would great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Garbage ratings still provide ad revenue and fulfill broadcasting contracts [emoji1745]

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

pandemic ain't outta control. It's been one of the greatest psyops of our time. If that's too extreme for you then as some nobody PhD put it, its the greatest overreaction/miscalculation of our time.

Heard the NFL had a gang of false positives recently too.

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/st...173719553?s=20

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.