Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 193 of 197 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 2945
  1. #2881
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    What will Denver do if they're not allowed to hack Caruso all game?
    Hahaha like when LA went zone and got to do what they wanted when most refs would call it a foul?

    But for the sake of the argument revert to game 1 quarter 2 then....

  2. #2882
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,908
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Williams and Harrell average 18 PPG and come off the bench. George starts and averages 21 PPG. Williams and Harrell make $6M/$8M respectively. George makes $33M ($2M more than Kawhi). It makes sense.

    Being paid as much as he is you have to demand more consistency, more leadership, more everything out of him.
    I agree, maybe we should just take him off their hands.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  3. #2883
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,908
    That痴 what worries me most about if we make it to the finals and the Lakers do as well. The refs are going to be on some complete ******** and heavily favor the Lakers for all that organization has been through this year. The narrative is just too great.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  4. #2884
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    27,629
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    That痴 what worries me most about if we make it to the finals and the Lakers do as well. The refs are going to be on some complete ******** and heavily favor the Lakers for all that organization has been through this year. The narrative is just too great.
    They're just a great team and have been all year.

    On top of that, the stars always have and always will get the calls. Bigger the star, bigger the calls.

    Its how it works in every sport.


    But it isnt a conspiracy.



    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  5. #2885
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,908
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    They're just a great team and have been all year.

    On top of that, the stars always have and always will get the calls. Bigger the star, bigger the calls.

    Its how it works in every sport.


    But it isnt a conspiracy.



    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    LeBron and AD have been great. I feel like we have guys that can slow them down though. I知 not worried about the other guys but our role players will have to be hitting their shots for us to win. Refs worry me more than anyone on the Lakers outside of LeBron and AD easily.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  6. #2886
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    27,629
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    LeBron and AD have been great. I feel like we have guys that can slow them down though. I知 not worried about the other guys but our role players will have to be hitting their shots for us to win. Refs worry me more than anyone on the Lakers outside of LeBron and AD easily.
    Lakers aren't great outside of those two but it just seems to work, for this season at least.

    Gotta think they're gonna be scarier next year as they add in some more depth.


    Lakers Heat would be a great series, I'd guess lakers in 6. I don't think that's a ridiculous prediction.

    Lifetime Lakers fans will say lebron just doesn't have mamba mentality if they don't win in 4 , it feels like hahaha

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  7. #2887
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    35,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    That痴 what worries me most about if we make it to the finals and the Lakers do as well. The refs are going to be on some complete ******** and heavily favor the Lakers for all that organization has been through this year. The narrative is just too great.
    If the refs are being directed by the NBA to favor the Lakers on calls, they are doing a bad job:

    https://www.latimes.com/sports/laker...gets-game-four

    The Lakers have actually complained about how little foul calls LeBron has been getting in the WCF lol

  8. #2888
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    30,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    LeBron and AD have been great. I feel like we have guys that can slow them down though. I知 not worried about the other guys but our role players will have to be hitting their shots for us to win. Refs worry me more than anyone on the Lakers outside of LeBron and AD easily.
    Refs aren't helping the Lakers at all for now, no need to worry.


    #17 for #24 & G1

    Job's done

  9. #2889
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,333
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Williams and Harrell average 18 PPG and come off the bench. George starts and averages 21 PPG. Williams and Harrell make $6M/$8M respectively. George makes $33M ($2M more than Kawhi). It makes sense.

    Being paid as much as he is you have to demand more consistency, more leadership, more everything out of him.
    PG also plays defense, something Harrell and Lou Will do precisely zero of.

  10. #2890
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4,908
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    If the refs are being directed by the NBA to favor the Lakers on calls, they are doing a bad job:

    https://www.latimes.com/sports/laker...gets-game-four

    The Lakers have actually complained about how little foul calls LeBron has been getting in the WCF lol
    Well good that痴 actually reassuring. I知 just on edge with the shaft we池e getting from officials over the course of our run. I believe it was 6 games requiring a L2M report for us with 13 calls over those 6 games screwing us. Last night for example Kembas 3 free throws and Tatums 3 at the end should not have counted. I知 just about over it with these refs, you would think without fans they would fair better. Can hear slaps and everything much easier now.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  11. #2891
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    16,124
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    PG also plays defense, something Harrell and Lou Will do precisely zero of.
    Is 3 more points and defense worth $24M+ more?

    PG is clearly a bad leader. That's the real problem here.

  12. #2892
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,963
    that was a nice shoot by murray

  13. #2893
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    18,963
    no bench

  14. #2894
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,900
    OP Updated !!!

  15. #2895
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    35,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Well good that痴 actually reassuring. I知 just on edge with the shaft we池e getting from officials over the course of our run. I believe it was 6 games requiring a L2M report for us with 13 calls over those 6 games screwing us. Last night for example Kembas 3 free throws and Tatums 3 at the end should not have counted. I知 just about over it with these refs, you would think without fans they would fair better. Can hear slaps and everything much easier now.
    It's no longer re-assuring. The Lakers got far better treatment from the refs after complaining lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •