Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 192 of 197 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 2945
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    The Nuggets were not ready for the Lakers speed tonight and did not match their physicality at all.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    We weren稚 allowed to. LA did whatever they want when it came to physicality and we got fouls.

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    He had 21 points in 25 minutes. 2 absolutely brutal calls in the second quarter put him in foul trouble. Your acting like he was bottled up last night. A ridiculous moving screen and the Howard thing was a joke too.

It痴 actually sad that Scott Foster was the top trending topic on Twitter last night. That痴 how bad it was for awhile. Murray got t壇 up for his frustrations because it was that bad, and he doesn稚 blow up like that.
    And he was outplayed by AD.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Your soft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're eternally flaccid

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Nunn hasn稚 been the same since, hell Bams touch around the rim hasn稚 been the same from what I致e seen.

Lou always gets exposed in the playoffs. The Trezz thing sucks. PG must battle depression every time the playoffs come around. Jimmy was injured, Dragic was injured. Guys just have to man up that simple.
    again, these are new lows. Pg13 shot below 40% and scored at a career low (prime) rate. I agree with your sucks for trez take.

You can't man up outta depression, it doesn't work that way champ

Outside of Kawhi soft as baby ****. The way Bev PG and Morris disrespected Lillard on the bench just for them to choke in the playoffs was funny to me. I知 glad him and CJ were firing off on them on twitter after. Bev is a *****.
    I do t tweet. You got links? Love a good comeuppance.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I do t tweet. You got links? Love a good comeuppance.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sbn...ey-paul-george

They're in this article.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    🤣🤣🤣🤣

The Lakers are who we thought they were...I SAID THE LAKERS ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE...IF Y'ALL WANNA CROWN THEM, THEN CROWN THEIR ***!!! The Lakers are who we thought they were and the Nuggets let em off the hook!!!

Denver's luck has run out

I wonder if it痴 related to his mental health issue admittance. Bet that that didn稚 go over too well.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I wonder if it痴 related to his mental health issue admittance. Bet that that didn稚 go over too well.
    Reports came out after that role players on the team think they池e just as good as PG and are sick of the special treatment him and Kawhi get bit they do view Kawhi of at least being worthy of it because he backs it up on the court.

LA writing a letter to the refs about foul calls is hilarious but it will benefit them tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    LA writing a letter to the refs about foul calls is hilarious but it will benefit them tonight.
    What will Denver do if they're not allowed to hack Caruso all game?
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Reports came out after that role players on the team think they池e just as good as PG and are sick of the special treatment him and Kawhi get bit they do view Kawhi of at least being worthy of it because he backs it up on the court.
    Williams and Harrell average 18 PPG and come off the bench. George starts and averages 21 PPG. Williams and Harrell make $6M/$8M respectively. George makes $33M ($2M more than Kawhi). It makes sense.

Being paid as much as he is you have to demand more consistency, more leadership, more everything out of him.